Economics is about Producers and only Producers. Producers create all the money, value, energy, wealth, capital, power and prosperity. They do this while interfacing in groups. First we will examine Producers interfacing in groups with Producers. Then we will examine the current economic reality.
Producers Interfacing with Producers
When applying the technology of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics, it is important that all Producers interface in groups, organizations, societies and nations with Producers. It is important that they interface exclusively with Producers while creating commodities, trades, goods and services. Producers, who work and labor independently of Organizations, continue to interface with other Producers in Marketing Groups.
Ideally, a Market should be composed of a Group of interfacing Producers. Producers should be in a Group or Groups of interfacing Producers at almost all times. There should be no non-producers or counter-producers in the Producing and Marketing Groups. This is the correct, Interfacing in Groups, application. This application gives the greatest prosperity for all individuals, families, organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments.
Producers Interfacing with Non-producers and Counter-producers
Now we will examine current economic systems where Producers interface with Producers, non-producers and counter-producers. In the current economic reality it is acceptable for non-producers and counter-producers to interface in groups with Producers. In Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics it is unacceptable for non-producers and counter-producers to interface in groups with Producers. This is destructive economics. This is criminal economics. Non-producers and counter-producers destroy money, value, energy, wealth, capital, power and prosperity.
The action of Producers interfacing in groups with non-producers and counter-producers has led to the destruction of much prosperity. Allowing non-producers and counter-producers to interface with Producers has led to recessions, depressions, slavery, dark ages and welfare for the poor. It has led to massive, massive welfare programs for the rich and powerful non-producers and counter-producers. It has led to war and all manner of destruction of economic systems, individuals, families, organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments.
Allowing non-producers to interface with Producers has led to draining and sucking the value, energy, wealth, capital, power and prosperity away from the individual Producers, families, organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments. It has destroyed much prosperity over the ages.
Allowing counter-producers to interface with Producers has led to the destruction of money, value, energy, wealth, capital, power and prosperity. It has also led to the destruction of individual Producers, families, organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments.
Corrections can be made to the rewarding of non-producers and counter-producers. These corrections can be made so we can have economic systems where prosperity can continue for long periods of time for all Producers.
- The Banking industry can be corrected. We can start by maintaining a constant money supply. This would eliminate much rewarding of non-production and counter-production. Refer to A Constant Money Supply in http://youcreatemoney.com.
- The Stock Market can be corrected. Money invested in stocks is really a loan to a company. This loan should be made over much longer periods of time than what we have now. Skimming the market for profits must be eliminated. Speculation on commodities, trades, goods and services should not be done unless the person doing the speculation uses the commodities, trades, goods and services as input for the production of additional commodities, trades, goods and services.
- The military industrial complex can be corrected. The use of the military must be used only as the last resort. All new potential wars must have a separate tax levied to be used to finance the war. Only congress can authorize a war. All excess military spending must be eliminated. If money is borrowed to fight a war, a separate tax must be levied to pay back the debt.
- Corporate welfare and Agriculture welfare can be corrected. All forms of help because of situations outside of the hands of Management must be paid for by the industry paying into an insurance fund. This fund must be used to bail out any hardships that qualify as hardships. If any money is expended from government taxes to cover any hardship, it must be paid back by the industries being aided. In extreme circumstances there could be a one time help in the form of government aid.
- Once corrections are made to the above rewarding of non-producers and counter-producers; we can correct welfare for the poor. Much of it can be eliminated. When the rewarding of non-producers and counter-producers is eliminated, there will be more jobs available than we have people to fill them. When Producers and only Producers are rewarded for their creation of money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power we will achieve a very high level of prosperity.
Individuals Working and Laboring Outside of Groups
There is one way to have independent individual production without interfacing with producing individuals in a Group. This way is for the individual to locate himself in a location where he is not around any other individuals. He would have to locate himself in a location where he couldn’t interface with other individuals. He could not interface with any Market Group. He would still be interfacing with the environment. In this case he would be the total recipient of almost all the energy, value, wealth, capital and power created through his labor and work. He would have to maintain an interface and exchange with the environment in order to carve out an existence. This condition is possible but very rare.
Economics is a System Where Producing Individuals Work Together in Groups.
Producers interact with other Producing individuals in their respective Groups. This occurs throughout all Mankind. The individuals produce in coordination and interface with each other in a specific Group or in several Groups simultaneously. Producers produce through the interfacing of individual personal mental spaces. They interface personal mental spaces with each other for the purpose of creating commodities, trades, goods and services.
This is all there is to the field of economics. Anything else is not economics. It is this simple: Economics is a system where Producing individuals work and labor together in Groups. They do this while interfacing their individual personal mental spaces. Producers interface in working and laboring Groups and in Marketing Groups. Non-producer and counter-producer interfacing with Producing Groups is NOT economics! Non-producers and counter-producers destroy prosperity and economic systems. Economics is when Producers create prosperity by interfacing their personal mental spaces. When they interface their personal mental spaces along a common purpose they create prosperity for all Producing individuals, families, organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments.
Interfacing of Groups Mental Spaces
Each Group has its own separate and distinct Group mental space. This separate and distinct Group mental space is a composite of all the Producers interfacing their personal mental spaces with each other in the Group. These Groups, each with their own separate and distinct Group mental space, interface their Group mental space with Group mental spaces of other Groups.
Sporting teams interface their mental spaces with other team’s mental spaces in order to create a product called a Sporting Event. Families interface with other families’ mental spaces. Organizations interface with other Organization’s mental spaces. Governments interface with other government’s mental spaces. Nations interface with other nation’s mental spaces.
Here is an example of Organizations interfacing mental spaces. First, Organizations are made up of Producers interfacing their mental spaces with each other. We will use Fairs as an example of an Organization.
Fairs operate as Organizations of interfacing individuals. Fairs as Organizations interface their mental spaces with the mental spaces of Carnival Organizations, Concession Organizations, Automobile Racing Organizations, Livestock Show Organizations, Live Stage Entertainment Organizations, Exhibit Organizations, Security Organizations and Government Organizations. Individuals interface their mental spaces with all of these Organizations. Individuals interface their mental spaces either as a Producer in the Organization or as Customers purchasing the services and entertainment each Organization creates. There are all sorts of combinations of individuals and Organizations interfacing with other individual’s and Organization’s mental spaces.
The Interfacing of Mental Spaces can be Felt by Individuals in the Organizations.
Many individuals have an awareness of the process of interfacing mental spaces while the interfacing is taking place. When non-producers and counter-producers are interacting in an Organization’s mental space a tension can be felt. This is because the non-producer isn’t carrying the necessary estimated work load. The tension can be felt because the counter-producers cause destruction within the Organization. The counter-producers frequently back flash with anger, perform the opposite of what is needed and cause upsets within the Organization.
The counter-producers and non-producers siphon or drain money, value, energy, wealth, capital, power and prosperity away from the Organization. When a Super Producer leaves an Organization you will see an economic collapse in the Organization if there are non-producers and counter-producers present. When this happens, the non-producers and counter-producers are exposed. When the Producers and Super Producers hold the Organization together the non-producers and counter-producers can hide. Even though they are hiding a negative tension can be felt by their presence.
In today’s economic systems non-producers and counter-producers are accepted as part of an Organization. The negative tension can be felt by the Producers. However, they attribute this negative tension to the stress of work. Stress is the most common tension felt when non-producers and counter-producers interact in an Organization of Producers.
When the Organization is composed of all Producers and Super Producers working and laboring together, the interfacing of mental spaces is smooth and uplifting. Stress is minor or does not exist at all. Production levels rise to very high levels. Prosperity is achieved for all of the Producers in the Organization.
Non-producer and counter-producer interfacing
In Capital Destroying Capitalist Systems and in Capital Destroying Socialist Systems, non-producers and counter-producers can and do interface with individuals in an Organization of Producers. They can and do interface with individuals in a Market Group. Their purpose during the interfacing is to take money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power from the Organization without exchanging a product for it. In the case of the Counter-producer, they interface with individuals in an Organization to exchange counter-production activities for money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power. They exchange destructive activities. The mental spaces of these Organizations are very upsetting, full of stress and confusion abounds.
It is important to be educated on what a non-producer, a counter-producer and a counter-production creation is. When one can spot a non-producer, a counter-producer and a counter-production creation, one can exclude them from the Producing Organization of interfacing individuals. One can also exclude them from the Organization of Producers interfacing in an Open Market.
When we achieve an Organization composed of all Producers and Super-Producers the mental space of the Organization is clean and smooth. It is a pleasure to work in that Organization. It is a pleasure only if you are a Producer.
Non-producers and counter-producers are not happy to be in a clean and smooth mental space. Their game is destruction.
Organizations of pure Producers can achieve great levels of prosperity. They can create huge amounts of value, energy, wealth, capital and power. These can be measured in terms of money units. Produce and reward production and you will flourish and prosper.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By RP Obrigewitsch
March 18, 2014
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Translate into Other Languages
Axioms of Economics
Constant Money Supply
Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.0 Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.1 The Money Velocity Cycle
- 1.2 Capital Producing Economics
- 1.3 Vampire Economics
- 1.4 The Goal of a Society
- 1.5 Production Efficiency
- 1.6 Why Money Velocity Slows
- 1.7 Capital Destroying Economics
- 1.8 Producer, Non-producer or Counter-producer
- 1.9 Razor Thin Path
- 2.0 Stock Market
Open Market Economics
Producer Rewarded Economics
- 1. What is money?
- 1.1 What is a Product?
- 1.2 The Four Basic Laws of Economics
- 1.3 Who are the Producers?
- 1.4 All Producers are Workers
- 1.5 Workers and Producers Create Money
- 1.6 Government Products and Services
- 1.7 Non-productive & Counter-productive Activities
- 1.8 Work, Energy and Money
- 1.9 Production Creates Futures
- 1.95 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 2.0 Attention and Money
- 2.01 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.02 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.1 Banks Don’t Create Money
- 2.2 Capitalism Without Rules
- 2.4 True Wealth!
- 2.5 True Wealth! Part 1
- 2.6 True Wealth! Part 2
- 2.7 True Wealth! Part 3
- 3.0 Socialism
- 3.1 Political Economic Systems
- 3.2 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 3.3 Overt and Hidden Socialism
- 3.4 Capital Destroying; Capitalism and Socialism
- 3.5 Economics is a Group Activity
- 3.6 Capital Producing Capitalism and Capital Producing Socialism
- 3.7 Private Forms of Socialism
- 3.8 Capitalist Socialist Economics
- 3.9 Government Socialism
- 4.0 Types of Socialism
- 4.1 Interfacing in Groups
- 4.2 Correlated Pay
- 4.3 System of Measuring Production
- 4.4 Systems of Pay
- 4.5 State of Action
- 4.6 Capital Destroying Capitalism
- 4.7 Capital Destroying Socialism
- 4.8 Use of the Word Capital
- 4.9 Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
- 5.0 Prosperity Thrusts
- 5.1 Pure Capitalism
- 5.2 Right Wing Socialism
- 5.21 Three Types of Capitalism
- 5.3 Left Wing Socialism
- 5.4 Foundation Socialism
- 5.9 Deus ex Machina