Revised November 5, 2013
Who are the Producers? The purpose of this article is to define who the Producers of money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power are. The purpose also is to help distinguish the Producers from the non-producers and counter-producers.
A Producer is a person:
1. Who generates his or her own energy
2. Who takes this energy and converts it into commodities, trades, goods and services.
3. In order for these commodities, trades, goods or services to qualify as a product they must be needed and wanted.
4. These commodities, trades, goods and services must be marketed on the Open Market. The Open Market is a market that is open to all Producers on equal terms.
After placing the commodities, trades, goods and services on the Open Market the Producers receive an exchange in money units for them. The amount of money they receive is based on the value of the commodities, trades, goods and services. All commodities, trades, goods and services compete with all other commodities, trades, goods and services on the Open Market while establishing value.
5. The commodities, trades, goods and services must enhance or should not destroy the prosperity of the individual, organization, family, society, nation, mankind and environments.
The person who fulfills all of the above requirements is a Producer. The Producer is the creator of money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power. He is a converter of self-generated energy into money units through the production of commodities, trades, goods and services.
The Producer, in essence, has generated energy and converted it into money through the production of commodities, trades, goods and services. The Producer markets these products on the Open Market. He places this money into his pocket and exchanges it for more commodities, trades, goods and services, on the Open Market.
Money has the concept of a symbol that represents energy. This is because the Producers convert self-generated energy into products. Money flows like energy throughout the organizations, societies and nations of mankind. Increased money flows or increased Money velocity increases the prosperity of an individual, family, organization, society, nation, country, mankind and environments. Decreased money flows or decreased money velocity decreases the prosperity for the individual, family, organization, society, country, mankind and environments. Rewarding non-production and counter-production decreases money velocity. Rewarding non-production and counter-production takes money (energy) out of a society without putting production in, in exchange for the money. This is a parasitic activity. The act of taking money out, without exchanging for it, is really taking energy out without putting an equal amount of energy back in, in the form of commodities, trades, goods and services.
To balance things out we will now look at who the non-producers and counter-producers are.
Non-producers and counter-producers are people:
1. Who don’t generate their own energy.
2. Or, they are people who generate their own energy and convert it into non-production and counter-production activities. Taking reward (money) for non-production or counter-production is harmful to the prosperity of all individuals, families, organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments.
3. Or, they are people who create activities that are not needed and wanted by citizens in the society. We can’t call these created activities commodities, trades, goods and services because they don’t fit the requirements of what a product is.
4. Or, they don’t market their created activities on the Open Market; open to all on equal terms. Examples of marketing activities that are not Open Market activities are monopolistic practices. Subsidization by a governmental entity or by a private entity is another non-Open Market activity.
5. Or, they create an activity that is destructive to the prosperity of the individual, family, organization, society, nation, mankind and environments.
This article should help define the difference between Producers, non-producers and counter-producers. It can be seen how important it is to make sure the Producers of the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power get all of what they have produced. Any time money is given to those who have not produced it, the money velocity slows. The prosperity thrust is dampened. The whole society suffers and looses prosperity. The non-producers and counter-producers will use whatever money they can get, with an out exchange for it, to invest in more activities that will reward more non-production and counter-production.
The rewarded rich non-producers and counter-producers have a tremendous negative impact on the economics of a society. They can pull a society down very rapidly. This is what happened to start the Great Depression of the 1930s and the Great Recession of 2008. You can see the result of rewarding rich non-producers and counter-producers in third world Nations. It results in perpetual economic depressions. You can see the results of rewarding rich non-producers, and counter-producers in Right Wing (Fascist) countries as well as in Communist governed countries, they are also mired in perpetual economic depressions.
However, when Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics is applied, prosperity can be explosive. The economic condition can be turned around extremely rapidly to a very positive condition. As can be seen throughout History, rewarding Producers pulls countries and societies out of economic depressions. Rewarding Producers is the only way to have prosperity and to pull Nations and Societies out of recessions, depressions and wars.
Producers are the main beams, support structure and the back bone of a Society and Nation. The prosperity of a Society and Nation rests upon the backs of the Producers. Whatever prosperity large or small, exists in a Society or a Nation, is being created or generated by the Producers in that Society or Nation!
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By Raymond Obrigewitsch
March 23, 2011
Leave a Reply