Rev. March 9, 2019
This is the seventh set of Axioms in the Axioms of Economics. There are three sections of Axioms included in this set. The title of this set is Production and Reserve Strength. The first section includes the Axioms covering Reserve Strength. The second section includes the Axioms covering Ethical Production. The third section includes the Axioms covering Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics.
Reserve Strength Axioms
The Reserve Strength section covers the Axioms which give the basic laws on how Reserve Strength is created and how it should be used and managed.
Reserve Strength; is the potential a Society or Nation has in repelling any counter-producers attempts to militarily, or in any other way, overpower or enslave a Producer Nation.
- When an individual or society isn’t expanding and prospering in production then that individual or society is contracting or receding in prosperity and production.
- Reserve strength in an individual, family, society, nation and mankind is directly related to the production level in that individual, family, society, nation and mankind.
- A high producing individual, family, society or nation has high reserve strength and energy.
This reserve strength and energy can be converted to military equipment. This equipment can be used to repel counter-producing societies or Nations in their attempts to enslave a producing society or Nation.
- Future prosperity, for the individual, family, society, nation, mankind and all life, is directly related to production level.
- Increasing reserve strength, through production, increases the future prosperity potential for the individual, society and nation. Declining reserve strength decreased the future prosperity potential for future production in the individual, society and nation.
- High production levels give a long prosperity thrust into the future.
- Low production levels give a short prosperity thrust into the future.
- No production gives zero thrust into the future.
- Counter-production gives a negative prosperity thrust into the future. Futures for the counter-producer’s family, society, nation, mankind and the environment are being destroyed.
Ethical Production Axioms
This section covers Ethical Production. It covers how Ethics is basic and important to a well-functioning economic system and a well-functioning society.
Ethics: principles of right or wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human behavior that govern a person’s or a group’s behavior. (Oxford American Dictionary. Taken from the definitions of ethics and moral.)
Producers apply codes of good behavior to production. They apply the Axioms of Economics with or without their knowledge of the Axioms. They are ethical.
Non-producers apply behavior that does not create production. They don’t or can’t apply the Axioms of Economics. They aren’t ethical by choice or are incapable of being ethical along production lines.
Counter-producers apply codes of bad or destructive behavior. They violate the Axioms of Economics with or without their knowledge of the Axioms. They are not ethical.
- A very valuable attribute which is found in ethical production: ethical production reinvested creates more ethical production which can be reinvested to produce more ethical production.
- Unethical or counter-production usually creates more unethical counter-production.
- Giving reward to someone without an exchange in production for it usually brings about counter-production by those individuals receiving the reward. This action creates a counter force against the Producers and against the prosperity of the family, society, nation and mankind.
- The purpose of the counter-producer is thrusts towards their goal of destruction.
- Whenever any person takes money without production exchanged for the money, that person is putting forth a counter production force against the Producers and against the prosperity of the family, society, nation and mankind.
- Ethics must be applied to an Economic System. If ethics is not applied to an Economic System, the Economic System will tend toward a criminal economic system.
Applied Ethics is when individuals discipline themselves to stay on the razor thin path of the Axioms of Economics. The Axioms of Economics are the razor thin path. Ethics are imposed by individuals on themselves.
- The ethical Producers in a Society must exert their ethical presence on the society and keep ethics in or the society will collapse toward unethical and criminal economics.
- Ethical Producers must take full responsibility for the money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power they produce. They must hold the line on keeping all counter-producers from receiving any money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power in exchange for counter-production. They must hold the line on keeping non-producers from receiving any money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power exchanged for non-production.
There are exceptions on the non-producers. They would be the few non-producers who are physically or mentally unable to produce. There are no exceptions for the counter-producers.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics Axioms
This section covers Producer Rewarded Open Market Economic Axioms. These Axioms give the rules or laws on how each individual can apply ethics during production and how each individual can use these Axioms as a guide or aid in staying ethical. When all members of a Society apply these axioms, they will be in a good standing. The society will be an ethical society.
- Economic freedom is achieved by staying on the razor thin path of the Axioms of Economics. The Axioms of Economics are included in the technology of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics. Economic freedom is achieved by applying the Axioms of Economics.
- The razor thin path of economic freedom has been inexistence for as long as man has been in existence.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics is the name given to this razor thin path. The Axioms also have been in existence as long as man has been in existence. They are tabulated here.
- An individual, family, society, nation, mankind and all life has achieved economic freedom to the degree that they stay on the razor thin path of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics.
- It is more prosperous to be part of a society that has achieved economic freedom than to be a part of a less economically free society.
- Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics has a set of rules (Axioms.) When these rules (Axioms) are applied, everyone can prosper in life.
- Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics has a set of rules (Axioms) which are self-evident truths. These rules enable the Producers; who are the contributors to the prosperity of the family, society, nation, mankind and the environment; to be rewarded for their production.
- In a Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics System an expanding and large population increases prosperity in that society.
- In societies, where non-producers and counter-producers are rewarded the expansion of prosperity slows and eventually recedes into recessions and depressions.
- Producers give Nations and leaders of Nations energy, wealth, capital, power, security and reserve strength through production.
- We are all on this Planet together, under the same conditions, no one individual has the right to ride on another individual’s back to exist or prosper.
- A society operating in an economically free state has the right to demand a slave state grant economic freedom to all citizens in their society.
- A slave state has no right but the right to grant economic freedom to its people.
- War is a psychological insanity, at the level of societies and nations, which manifests itself in and around slave state societies and nations.
- During an economic depression a small group of rich non-producers and counter-producers has gained control of the wealth created by the very large group of economic depressed Producers. They use this wealth against the Producers in attempts to gain more wealth without an exchange for it.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By RP Obrigewitsch
Revised March 9, 2019