This is the second article written as the result of the discoveries made during the study of Socialism. It focuses on the Political Economic Systems of Capitalism and Socialism.
Socialism is a political economic system rather than a pure economic system. Capitalism, Capital Destroying Capitalism, is a political economic system as well. Capitalism depends upon a Socialistic political state for its survival. Capital destroying Capitalism requires a Socialistic government in place to enforce the rule of Capitalism. The use of the Socialistic Policing system as well as the Socialistic Military Industrial System is used to enforce the rule of Capitalism. Capitalism isn’t unto itself separate from Socialism. It is also a type of Socialism.
There is government involvement in making a society acceptable to a system of Capitalism. Capitalism; where vast sums of wealth are redistributed from the Producers to the few rich and powerful counter-producing individuals. The Capitalists use the Socialist systems of Policing, Military, Judiciary, and Government to enforce their Capitalist system on the Producers. The Producers create all the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power that exists in a society and, or a nation. In Capitalism and in Socialism, we find Producers working and laboring together in Social Groups creating all the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power that exists.
For years throughout the existence of Capitalism, Capitalism has been a function of “Self” combined with the function of the Social Group. Capitalism has always existed because of and in the shadow of Socialism. Capitalism is inseparable from Socialism. Socialist systems give the Capitalists the ability and power to exist and operate.
In traditional Capitalism, Self refers to a few individuals who control the power of the Governments. All forms of Government are Socialist entities. The few rich and powerful individuals, “Self,” use the power of a Socialist Government to redistribute the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power from the Producers. They concentrate the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power into the hands of the Capital Destroying Capitalist. The Capital Destroying Capitalists depend on the Group of Producers. The Group of Producers creates all the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power. They perform this creation while interfacing with each other using labor and work. The Capitalist believes the “Self” of the few powerful individuals are all there is. The few powerful individuals “Self” concentrate the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power Created by the Producers. They concentrate it into their hands while using the socialist systems of monopolies, policing, military and forms of government.
Where Capitalism is about the “Self” depending on the group for its money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power, the Socialist depends on the individual for its existence. Socialism has, down through the ages, been a function of the Group combined with the function of “Self.” Socialism has always existed because of and in the shadow of “Self,” the basic drive or thrust of Capitalism. Individual Producers working together in social groups create all the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power existing in an organization, society, nation and mankind.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By RP Obrigewitsch
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Axioms of Economics
Constant Money Supply
Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.0 Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.1 The Money Velocity Cycle
- 1.2 Capital Producing Economics
- 1.3 Vampire Economics
- 1.4 The Goal of a Society
- 1.5 Production Efficiency
- 1.6 Why Money Velocity Slows
- 1.7 Capital Destroying Economics
- 1.8 Producer, Non-producer or Counter-producer
- 1.9 Razor Thin Path
- 2.0 Stock Market
Open Market Economics
Producer Rewarded Economics
- 1. What is money?
- 1.1 What is a Product?
- 1.2 The Four Basic Laws of Economics
- 1.3 Who are the Producers?
- 1.4 All Producers are Workers
- 1.5 Workers and Producers Create Money
- 1.6 Government Products and Services
- 1.7 Non-productive & Counter-productive Activities
- 1.8 Work, Energy and Money
- 1.9 Production Creates Futures
- 1.95 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 2.0 Attention and Money
- 2.01 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.02 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.1 Banks Don’t Create Money
- 2.2 Capitalism Without Rules
- 2.4 True Wealth!
- 2.5 True Wealth! Part 1
- 2.6 True Wealth! Part 2
- 2.7 True Wealth! Part 3
- 3.0 Socialism
- 3.1 Political Economic Systems
- 3.2 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 3.3 Overt and Hidden Socialism
- 3.4 Capital Destroying; Capitalism and Socialism
- 3.5 Economics is a Group Activity
- 3.6 Capital Producing Capitalism and Capital Producing Socialism
- 3.7 Private Forms of Socialism
- 3.8 Capitalist Socialist Economics
- 3.9 Government Socialism
- 4.0 Types of Socialism
- 4.1 Interfacing in Groups
- 4.2 Correlated Pay
- 4.3 System of Measuring Production
- 4.4 Systems of Pay
- 4.5 State of Action
- 4.6 Capital Destroying Capitalism
- 4.7 Capital Destroying Socialism
- 4.8 Use of the Word Capital
- 4.9 Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
- 5.0 Prosperity Thrusts
- 5.1 Pure Capitalism
- 5.2 Right Wing Socialism
- 5.21 Three Types of Capitalism
- 5.3 Left Wing Socialism
- 5.4 Foundation Socialism
- 5.9 Deus ex Machina