True Wealth Part 2
True Wealth Part 2 is a continuation of the concept of True Wealth, what it is. True Wealth is bringing prosperity to family, organization, society, nation, Mankind and environments while achieving prosperity for self.
Prosperity is a state of doing well. It is a state of doing well for self and the other six entities listed above.
To prosper is to succeed in material terms; be financially successful. It also is to flourish physically; grow strong and healthy. This applies to self while self is creating prosperity for family, organization, society, nation, Mankind and environments. This is real True Wealth! When an individual can create prosperity in all seven of his entities he has achieved True Wealth and prosperity.
We include environments in this Economics Technology because environments are very much like living entities. Raw materials are created through the resources of environments. Exchanges must be made back into environments to maintain them in a healthy prosperous state so they can supply raw materials for future production.
All waste products must be cleaned up to maintain a prosperous environment. Environments must be maintained in healthy productive states free from all pollutants, and toxic substances. All life depends on a clean healthy environment. Producers in a producing organization depend on a clean healthy environment to maintain their production levels. Future production and prosperity depend on clean healthy environments.
Clean healthy environments give future to all living organisms. It is a counter-productive act for an individual to take resources from an environment without exchanging the clean-up of toxic substances and pollutants for the resources. Leaving toxic substances, pollutants and general chaos in an environment during and after the production activity is harmful to the future prosperity of an individual, family, organization, society, nation, mankind and environments. These entities work hand in hand so well that any harm brought to one of them harms the future of all of them.
Entity; a thing with distinct and independent existence: existence; being. (New Oxford American Dictionary)
True Wealth is producing yourself to material and monetary prosperity, while bringing all Producers around you, with you. True wealth is making sure all your entities (Families, Organizations, Societies, Nations, Mankind and Environments) are prospering along with you.
When a Producer has all his entities prospering with him he has achieved true wealth.
When a non-producer or counter-producer appears to be wealthy but has his entities in a state of declining prosperity because he is stealing his wealth from his entities he has not achieved true wealth. He is destroying his entities and since they are a part of him, he is in reality destroying him. In this state where an individual is draining the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power from his own entities we find upset, discontent and rebelling families, organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments.
When achieving true wealth by having all entities prospering one is in a state of wholeness. This is a state of an unbroken, undamaged condition. It is a very healthy state for self, family, organization, society, nation, mankind and environments.
True wealth; what is it? Referring to the New Oxford American Dictionary, here’s a look at the contemporary definitions of wealth.
Wealth is an abundance of valuable possessions or money. Wealth is also the state of being rich; material prosperity. It is the plentiful supplies of a particular resource. Wealth is also a plentiful supply of a particular desirable thing; as in, the tables and maps contain a wealth of information. The archaic definition is; well being; prosperity.
Wealthy is having a great deal of money, resources or assets; rich.
The origin of the word wealth is Middle English welthe, from well’ or weal’, on the pattern of health. Health comes from Old English, of Germanic origin; related to whole.
In contemporary economics, wealth is a state where most wealthy individuals become wealthy by accumulating a super abundance of valuable possessions and money without the correct amount of self-created goods and service exchanged for the wealth. These individuals create an empire by stockpiling huge amounts of money, material possessions, value, energy, wealth, capital, and power. They attempt to become an island buried in money, material possessions value, energy, wealth, capital and power. They use huge sums of money, material assets, value, energy, wealth, capital and power to defend and protect this empire of material and monetary wealth. All around them lay the shattered lives of fellow citizens they have ruined by taking money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power from them without an equal exchange in goods and services for the money.
These wealthy individuals are counter producers. They use the Free Market Construct of Marketing where counter-producers are allowed to participate. These wealthy counter-producers take huge sums of money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power from the Free Market without an exchange in goods and services for it.
In contrast to the Free Market Construct, the Open Market Construct does not allow for counter-producer participation. In the Open Market Construct individuals can’t take any money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power without exchanging produced goods and services for it on the Open Market. See the Open Market Construct and the Free Market Construct in http://youcreatemoney.com.
I have included the technology of the Open Market Construct and the Free Market Construct in the following two sections.
The Open Market Construct
Revised April, 2013
The principle differences between the Open Market and the Free Market lie in that the Open Market application specifically specifies that the Market must be “open to all on equal terms,” and “is restricted exclusively to the activity of Producers.”
Non-producers and counter-producers have excluded themselves from the Open Market by exerting destructive forces against all Markets. These two principles are not specified, implied or applied in the Free Market system.
- In the Open Market Construct, Open to all on equal terms; means everyone must be evenly matched with no advantage for anyone. This is not the case in the Free Market.
- The Open Market is open to all Producers with no restrictions for any and no advantages for any. This is not the case in the Free Market.
- The Open Market is not open to non-producers and counter-producers where the Free Market is open to non-producers and counter-producers.
- Non-producers and counter-producers cannot enter into the Open Market and take money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power from it without a product exchanged for it. This is very pro-prosperity for a family, organization, society, a nation, mankind, for all life and environments.
- The Open Market restricts the action of marketing to Producers only. It does not allow government regulation except maintaining the Market open to all on equal terms. It does not allow non-producers and counter-producers access to the Market unless they produce and become Producers.
- The Open Market does not allow monopolies or any other way non-producers and counter-producers can control supply and demand. The control of supply and demand gives non-producers and counter-producers the advantage of receiving more money than what their products are worth.
- Non-producers and counter-producers are exclusively restricted from participating in the Open Market! Producers are King in the Open Market! They create the money, value, energy, wealth capital and power through the production of needed and wanted pro-prosperity goods and services.
- The Open Market prevents people from taking a non-productive or a counter-productive advantage in the Market.
- The greatest difference between the Open Market and the Free Market is that the Open Market does not allow for non-producer and counter-producer participation where the Free Market allows for non-producer and counter-producer participation. Non-producers and counter-producers have wrecked many a society and nation by being allowed to participate without exchange for the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power they receive.
- Non-producers and counter-producers are found in all levels of a society. They are located from the poorest among us all the way to the wealthiest among us. There are no exceptions; a non-producer or a counter-producer whether rich or poor is a non-producer or a counter-producer. They are a heavy liability for the Producers, Families, Organizations, Society, Nation, Mankind and Environments!
- The Open Market establishes the value of goods and services naturally. Producers are the driving force behind the mechanism that gives goods and services their value. Producers place the demand on the market. The market through competition among all goods and services establishes value. Producers are the cause force in the Market that sets the value. We assert our drive through the market to establish the value of the goods and services.
- Everyone must place self-created goods and services on the Market before they can take any money. They must be real goods and services as defined in Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics in the article, “What is a Product.” http://youcreatemoney.com
An Open Market must be open to all Producers on equal terms! There are no exceptions! The Open Market always establishes the value of all goods and services based on supply and demand. This is a fact in nature. Upon evaluation it is found to be a self evident truth.
Free Market Construct
Revised April, 2013
The Free Market Construct will give you the contrast with the Open Market Construct. The Open Market is governed by exact prosperity technology. The Free Market has very little if any prosperity technology. The little it has in prosperity technology is being violated to the extreme. The Free Market has been taken over largely by rewarded non-producers and counter-producers. They take and take money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power without placing supply on the market for the money. The rewarded non-producers and counter-producers continually drain the society and mankind of the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power. This money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power is created and produced by the Producers.
It is very important to remember that the Free Market is a Market. It works like any Market. It is always working 24/7 in establishing the value for all goods and services placed on it. Even when non-producers and counter-producers take money without placing supply, goods and services, on the Market the Market sets value. However the value of these goods and services gets raised to higher levels than they would be. This is because non-producers and counter-producers make demand without balancing it with supply. Now the Market senses a low supply in relation to demand and the prices go up. This is commonly called inflation. When supply is low, prices go up. When supply is high or abundant, prices go down.
The definition of the Free Market is, a Market in which prices are controlled by supply and demand, without government regulations and restrictions.
- The Free Market allows for advantages by non-producers and counter-producers, by allowing monopolies and all other ways a non-producer and counter-producer can dream up and use to take money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power off the market without exchange for it with the supply of goods and services.
- Technically speaking the Free Market should not be open to non-producers and counter-producers. The definition of Free Market “strictly” implies that goods and services must be supplied in order to demand or take money from the Market. Supply, “in supply and demand,” implies goods and services. Goods and services must be placed on the Market in exchange for any money received. Then the money can be used to place a demand on the Market for other items.
- Non-producers and counter-producers use half of the Free Market definition. They use the demand side of the Free Market definition. They leave out the supply side, or fix and, or control the supply side to their advantage.
- The non-producers and counter-producers enter into the Free Market and take money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power from it without a product exchanged for it. This is catastrophic for Producers, families, Organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments! Today in 2011 we are experiencing the result of this activity, on the Free Market, by non-producers and counter-producers. We are mired in a world wide deep recession as a result.
- The Free Market has no restrictions except keeping all government regulations out of it.
- The Free Market does not restrict monopolies, or any other way, restrict non-producers and counter-producers. Non-producers and counter-producers can control the Market supply and demand so that they have the advantage of receiving more money than what their products are worth.
- The Free Market doesn’t prevent people from taking a non-productive or a counter-productive advantage in the Market.
- The greatest difference between the Open Market and the Free Market is, “the Open Market does not allow for non-producer and counter-producer participation where the Free Market allows for non-producer and counter-producer participation.” Non-producers and counter-producers have wrecked many a society and nation by being allowed to participate without exchange for the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power they receive.
- Non-producers and counter-producers are found in all levels of a society. They are located from the poorest among us to the wealthiest among us. There are no exceptions; a non-producer or counter-producer whether rich or poor is a non-producer or a counter-producer. They are a heavy liability for the Producers, families, societies, nations, mankind and environments!
This is the eighth and final set of Axioms in the Axioms of Economics. There are three sections of Axioms included in this set. The title of this set is Economics and Government. The first section of this set includes the Axioms that cover Economics and Government. The second section of this set includes the Axioms that cover Economics and Government Actions. The third section of this set includes the Axioms that cover Money Velocity.
The subject of Economics and Government is very important and exciting. In the subject of Economics and Government we are talking about how the Technology of Economics will be maintained. We are talking about how government should play a role in maintaining the Technology of Economics, the Axioms of Economics. The Technology of Economics, The Axioms of Economics, could be maintained by a Governing Body residing in the Official Government of the land. Or, the Technology of Economics, The Axioms of Economics, could be maintained by a Governing Body independent of the Official Government of the Land. The Technology of Economics is the Axioms of Economics. The Axioms of Economics are maintained so all individuals can produce and prosper. Also, so all individual Producers can win and survive very well.
Economics and government must always be separate.
The Technology of Economics is an entirely different and separate subject or technology from the Technology of Government. A very important part of the Technology of Government exists to maintain the Technology of Economics on the razor thin path of the Axioms of Economics. When the Axioms of Economics are maintained exactly by Governments we have prosperity for all individuals, families, societies, nations, mankind and environments.
The Technology of Economics requires Officials, Umpires or Judges who maintain the Rules of Economics. The Rules of Economics are the Axioms of Economics. The Officials, Umpires or Judges would work under a Governing Body. The Governing Body could reside in the Official Government of the Land. Or, the Governing Body could be a separate entity onto itself, independent of the Official Government of the Land. The Officials, Umpires or Judges maintain the Axioms of Economics so all Producers playing the game of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics win. In maintaining the rules they keep the non-producers and counter-producers from destroying the game.
Only Producers play the game of Economics
One could say the Governing Body would keep the non-producer and counter-producers out of the Game of Economics. But, that would not be a correct statement. Non-producers and counter-producers are not ever in the Game of Economics. They are by their very nature always on the outside of the Game of Economics. They are on the outside stealing money, value, energy, capital, wealth and power from the Producers of it. There is only one way to be in the Game of Economics and that way is to be a Producer of money, value, energy, capital, wealth and power. Only Producers play the game of economics. There are no other players in the game of economics.
The Producers are the individuals who put the family, society, nation, mankind and environment there. Without the Producers there would be nothingness. Nothing would exist, no life would exist. You, the Producers, are truly the great people of the land. I commend you for your great achievements. These achievements are made everyday, day in and day out. You, the Producers, put all organizations here on earth. You put all the Nations here on a daily basis. You put all the prosperity here. What I am leading up to is that we, the Producers, are the only individuals who can truly maintain the prosperity in economics. Governing and maintaining Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics rests on our backs. We must work daily with a vigilant eye on making sure the non-producers and counter-producers do not destroy the prosperity of the Producers, their families, societies, groups, nations, mankind and environments.
We must be vigilant
I know this can be difficult to do. We, the Producers, see only the pro-survival characteristics in people. It is very difficult to confront and see the counter-production characteristics in the non-producers and counter-producers. It is unreal for us to conceive of someone having the intention to survive while draining the value, energy, wealth, capital and power out of the societies and nations. We must be vigilant. We must stand up and handle any and all attempts, by non-producers and counter-producers, to destroy the economic systems we work and labor so hard to create. Remember while the non-producers and counter-producers are attempting to prosper by living off our backs, they are destroying themselves as well.
A very basic purpose of all Producers is to secure the prosperity of their economic systems. This purpose lies deep within all of us. We can tap it and use this purpose to secure our economic prosperity. It is totally up to us to push forward. I am not talking about using huge forces. We can do something about it by objecting to blatant non-production and counter-production rewarding. Since we now know who we are and that we are the Producers, we can unite in our purpose of maintaining the economic systems we create. After all, we create all the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power that exist in a society and nation. We can unite in maintaining the prosperity for ourselves, our families, our groups, our societies, our nations, mankind and our environments.
Economics is senior to government
Economics is senior to government. Government is junior to the Technology of Economics. Government’s prosperity depends upon the prosperity of the Producers and economic systems. True Government Technology has, as one of its very basic purposes, to maintain the Technology of Economics. Maintaining the Technology of Economics gives all individuals, families, societies, nations, mankind and environments prosperity. Economics and Government working hand in hand will create an Economics system that will give everyone playing the game of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics prosperity.
Prosperity can be achieved by all in a Producer Rewarded Open Market Economic system.
In, Capital Destroying Systems of Capitalism, we find very few individuals who prosper at the expense of the vast majority of producing individuals. There are few winners and many, many losers. This is a non-producer and counter-producer rewarded system.
There is more information on Capital Destroying Economics and Capital Producing Economics in http://youcreatemoney.com
In Communist political economic systems we find very few individuals who prosper at the expense of the vast majority of producing individuals. In this system there are also few winners and many, many losers again. This is also a non-producer and counter-producer rewarded system.
In Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics everyone can win who plays this game. In the Capital Destroying System of Capitalism everyone loses. In Communist political economic Systems everyone loses. Even those who appear to be the big winners, in the long run lose.
Slave state systems
Capital Destroying Capitalism and Communist economic systems ultimately become slave state systems. Where you have slaves you have slave masters who become slaves to their slaves. A slave master is no more free than his slaves. He is tied to them and to their every movement. The slave master becomes the determinism to and for the slaves. The slaves become completely determined by the slave master. The slave master has no more freedom than do his slaves. He is tied to them in directing them. The slaves become completely the effect of the master and now he is intimately connected in attending them twenty-four hours a day seven days a week. He has no freedom from his slaves. The moment he takes his controlling attention off them they are carrying out their counter-slavery measures. They are working against the master toward their own right to be Producers. They are also thrusting towards their own Economic Freedom. Economic Freedom is derived by using the Technology of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics.
The master depends on the slaves for his energy and power. The master perceives he can’t generate energy and power. He becomes a slave to his slaves for the use of their energy and power. The master sucks the energy and power from his slaves. This is where the concept of vampire economics is developed.
This phenomenon is also evident in Capital Destroying Capitalist systems and in Communist systems. Energy is sucked from the Producing working and laboring individuals by the counter-producers operating these two counter production systems of economics.
Two opposing forces
The system of Slave Master to Slave is a system of two opposing forces. These opposing forces work against each other for the purpose of producing prosperity. These opposing forces work against each other during the creation of goods and services. This system of opposing forces doesn’t work. This system has never worked. Prosperity requires all individuals work mutually together toward the goal of converting self-generated energy into goods and services. This mutually self-generated energy is then converted into money units. This conversion of self-generated energy into money units occurs during the process of marketing.
Individuals working together create products and prosperous economic systems. Individuals working together on their own create value, energy, wealth, capital and power that the money symbol represents.
Economies, in Communist and Capital destroying Capitalist societies and nations, grind down to almost no movement of money, value, energy, capital, wealth and power. There is less and less movement of money, value, energy, capital, wealth and power throughout the societies and nations until the societies and nations disintegrate. Money, value, energy, capital, wealth and power get more and more concentrated into the hands of the very few counter-producers who control the power of the societies and nations. As more and more money gets redistributed and concentrated into the hands of the rich and powerful counter-producers the value, energy, capital, wealth and power are redistributed into their hands as well. Where money flows, so do value, energy, capital, wealth and power flow.
Examples of these disintegrated and disintegrating societies and nations are the Roman Empire, Communist Russia, and the United States at the time of the great depression, the United States at the great recession, 2008; the British Empire, the British control of Ireland (pre-1920s), Nazi Germany. Third world counties such as Haiti are collapsed from the extreme run of Capital-Destroying-Capitalism.
Government must always be separated from economics. Economics is a separate field unto itself. One of Government’s main purposes is to maintain the Axioms of Economics. When governments allow the Axioms of Economics to be altered, Individuals, Families, Societies, Nations, Mankind and Environments suffer. When governments pass legislation that alters the Axioms of Economics, Individuals, Families, Societies, Nations, Mankind and Environments suffer. When the Axioms of Economics get altered and where they get altered we find recessions and depressions coming into existence. In those societies and nations where the Axioms of Economics are altered, those societies are mired in recessions, depressions and great depressions.
Laissez-faire; is a policy or attitude of letting things take their own course, without interfering. In Economics laissez-faire is abstention by governments from interfering in the workings of the free market. Laissez-faire literally means, “allow to do.” (New Oxford American Dictionary)
When Fields or Technologies such as the Science Technologies, Accounting Technologies, Music Technologies, Art Technologies, Engineering Technologies, Sports Technologies, Government Technologies, Economics Technologies, Management Technologies, Medical Technologies, Motor Vehicle Operators Code or any other Technologies are allowed to function under Laissez-faire policies they will fail.
When any technical field is allowed to function without being held to the straight and narrow guidelines of the strict rules that define it, that field will be taken over by the counter-producers. They will destroy that field.
Imagine ridding ourselves of the Motor Vehicle Operators Code by saying, “We want laissez-faire policies applied here!” “We will let every motor vehicle operator operate their vehicle anyway they want! This is real freedom! They have a right to do anything they want to do while operating their vehicles!” Would there be any freedom at all on the Nation’s roads and highways?
We can see that real Freedom on our roads and highways is derived from following the exact rules of the road, the Motor Vehicle Operators Code. This is an example almost everyone can relate to and see where and how true freedom it achieved. There is no freedom when people die because someone didn’t follow the rules of the road. Following the exact rules of the road is the most truly laissez-faire we can be in the operation of motor vehicles. Drivers can be laissez-faire about operating a motor vehicle as long as they are following the exact Rules of the Road. The Rules of the Road define the area in which a laissez-faire system can exist.
The most laissez-faire any field or technology can be is when the rules that define the field or technology are as closely maintained and followed as possible.
This same principle holds true in the field of Economics. This same principle holds true when we achieve the true “Free Market.” There must be exact rules defining the “Free Market” and they must be followed by everyone in the society.
When the Government Technologies are allowed to be violated the government violating the Technology of Governing will struggle to govern and will tend toward failure. You may ask, what are the Technologies of Governing? You can start with the Preamble to the US Constitution and the US Constitution. There are three articles in the Technology of Democracy in http://youcreatemoney.com. I will add more works to this as more Technology of Governing is discovered and developed.
The most Laissez-faire an Economic System can be is when it is following the razor thin path of the Axioms of Economics. The most a government can abstain from interfering in the workings of the Free Market is to apply the Axioms of Economics to the Economic System. When the Axioms and principles of the Open Market Construct are applied that is when you have the true Free Market. When the Open Market Technology is applied the government will not in anyway interfere in the workings of the Free Market. The government will be maintaining the Market free to the greatest degree that it can be made free.
The Open Market Construct defines the Free Market. This is the defined area in which a laissez-faire free market can exist. A laissez-faire free market cannot exist outside of the Open Market Construct defined area.
In the defined area of the Free Market, created by the Open Market Construct rules, the laissez-faire policy or attitude of letting things take their course, without interfering can take place. Within this defined area the Market is allowed to do what a Market will do when it is open to all on equal terms. There is more on the subject of Markets in the Open Market Economics section of http://youcreatemoney.com
Free for all systems
When the Free Market is made “free” to the degree that there are no rules or guidelines defining the Free Market, the counter-producers will dominate the Market and take money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power without goods and services exchanged for it. This is the source of recessions and depressions. This freedom to do whatever you want to do is no freedom at all. This is the current interpretation of Laissez-faire when applied to the Free Market. Everyone loses under “free for all systems.” The result is chaos!
A Free Market must have defined rules of play. When there are no, or not completely, defined rules of play defining the Market there is no Free Market. This is not a Laissez-faire Free Market, it is chaos! These rules are found in the Open Market Construct. The Open Market, open to all on equal terms, maintains the Market free to the greatest degree that the Market can be made free. This is a Laissez-faire market.
The Open Market Construct defines the True Free Market. This is the Free Market sought after, by Man, down through the Ages. When the Free Market is defined and maintained without any further government involvement a truly Laissez-faire Free Market emerges.
There is much more information on the Open Market Construct and the Free Market Construct in the Open Market Economics section of http://youcreatemoney.com.
The Government, by maintaining the Axioms of Economics, removes itself from interfering in the workings of the Free Market. It maintains the Market Free, Free or Open to all, on equal terms. The government has no place in the Market other than maintaining it open to all on equal terms. This is the most truly laissez-faire a Market and an Economic System can become. This is the most free the Free Market can become.
Laissez-faire literally means, “allow to do.” By following the technology of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics, this is the most and the least any individual, family; group, society, nation and mankind can do to allow an Economic System to be literally a laissez-faire economic system.
Economics and Government Axioms
195. Economics and Government must always be separate.
196. Producers give government money, value, energy, wealth, capital, power and reserve strength.
197. Non-producers and counter-producers drain money, value, energy, wealth, capital, power and reserve strength away from governments. They destroy government.
198. Non-producers and counter-producers create counter productive governments. They create slave state governments.
199. Producers are the government; they put it there through production.
200. Producers create governments with economic freedom as the corner stone.
201. Production will exist without a government.
202. A government will not exist without production.
203. Production is always senior to government and government is always junior to Production.
204. The prosperity of the government rests upon the backs of the Producers.
205. A government’s purpose is to safe guard the rights of Producers and only Producers.
206. The basic purpose of government is to guarantee there is production and the Producers are rewarded fully for their production.
207. A government’s purpose is to see that non-producers are never rewarded.
There are a few exceptions. They are those individuals physically and/or mentally unable to labor or work.
208. A government’s purpose is to see that counter-producers are “never” rewarded.
209. Producers can individually give aid to non-producers on a temporary basis. The non-producers are obligated to pay back the aid when they get their production activity working.
210. Producers should never give aid to counter-producers or counter-producer activity. Giving aid to counter-producers or counter-producer activities is an act of counter-production.
211. In a Producer Rewarded Open Market Economic System no person is forced to give up any part of their production, money, value, energy, wealth, capital or power without their agreement or consent to do so.
212. The only job any government has is to insure there are no stops on production; Producers are always rewarded; non-producers are never rewarded (there are a very few exceptions); counter-producers are never rewarded (no exceptions); the market remains open to all on equal terms and the money supply remains constant.
213. The correct distribution of money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power occurs when Producers and only Producers are rewarded, when the Open Market is maintained open to all Producers on equal terms and when the money supply is held constant.
214. Money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power are distributed to those Producers who created it or produce it.
215. Redistributing money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power occurs when money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power is redistributed from Producers to non-producers and counter-producers. These wealth redistribution systems are counter productive systems.
Economics and Government Actions Axioms
216. Any action that destroys the prosperity of the individual, family, society, nation mankind or the environment is a criminal act.
217. It is a criminal act to reward (non exempt) non-producers.
218. It is a criminal act to reward counter-producers.
219. A person advocating rewarding (non exempt) non-production and counter-production in any form is at best a traitor or an enemy to the individuals, families, the society, nation, mankind and the environment.
220. Correct and ethical taxation is taking money created by Producers; with the consent of the Producers; in exchange for an agreed upon government produced product that is needed and wanted by the Producers.
Some example would be education, roads, bridges, sewer systems, water supply systems; prisons rehab systems, courts, governments, policing, fire control, defensive military only, etc.
221. Government products cannot be taken and used unless there is an exchange made for them.
222. When a society or Nation has a welfare system; there is a group of wealthy non-producers and counter-producers in that society or Nation stealing production from the Producers.
The act of stealing production from Producers creates severe economic stress within that society or Nation. These wealthy non-producers and counter-producers have placed themselves on the backs of the Producers for their prosperity. They, in effect, have placed themselves on welfare. They are operating in a counter-survival type of Socialism.
223. As taxation for the production of counter production government products increases money value decreases.
224. It is criminal for governments to use tax money for the production of counter production government products.
225. As taxation used for the production of counter production government products increases production rates in a society or nation decrease.
226. The correct and ethical use of taxation gives a tax system that rewards Production. This increases prosperity for individuals, families, societies, mankind and the environment.
227. Taxation used to create counter productive products rewards non-production and counter-production. This decreases prosperity for the individuals, families, societies, mankind and the environment.
Money Velocity Axioms
The examination and application of the Money Velocity Axioms has been covered very thoroughly in the section on Money Velocity and Prosperity in http://youcreatemoney.com
As money moves through the hands of the citizens so does value, energy, wealth, capital and power move through the hands of the citizens as they market their goods and services. Money can be concentrated into the hands of the few. Value, energy, wealth, capital and power can also be concentrated into the hands of the few.
When these concentrations are brought about by rewarding non-production and counter-production societies and nations tend toward destruction. In those nations and societies we will find recessions, depressions and wars.
The correct distribution of money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power is into the hands of the Producers who create it through the production of goods and services. They exchange their goods and services on the Open Market for the money they have created.
Production always involves work and/or labor. This would be mental or physical work and/or labor. Producers always are laborers and/or workers. Anyone receiving money without using work and/or labor is not a Producer. That person is either a non-producer or a counter-producer.
228. Money velocity is the rate at which money changes hands, throughout an economic system or society, while being exchanged on the Open Market for goods and services.
229. Increasing production efficiency increases money velocity.
230. Money velocity includes value, energy, wealth, capital and power velocity. Money is the symbol that represents value, energy, wealth, capital and power.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By RP Obrigewitsch
March 28, 2013
This is the sixth set of Axioms in the Axioms of Economics. There are two sections of Axioms included in this set. The Title of this set is Ownership. The first section includes the Axioms covering Ownership. The second section includes the Axioms covering Producers; the Use of Their Money and Production.
We are going into the subject of Ownership. The subject of Ownership will be expanded upon. There is far more to the subject of ownership than what is commonly practiced today on planet earth.
Ownership; is the act, state or right of possessing something. (New Oxford American Dictionary)
I will start with background information which will lead up to and into the expanded technology of Ownership.
We have discussed Producers producing goods and services. Producers produce these goods and services by first creating mental space. The mental space is used to contain the mental energy Producers generate. Producers convert this mental energy; they have created, into mental mass. More mental energy is generated and used by the Producers to mock up mental models of intended products and sub-products.
Mock up: a model or replica of a machine or structure, used for instructional or experimental purposes; also, an arrangement of text and pictures to be printed. (New Oxford American Dictionary)
The mental models are mock ups of the goods and services the Producers intend to produce in the Physical Universe. These mocked up models are converted or replicated into Physical Universe goods and services. The mental energy, mass and models are contained in the mental space created by the Producers.
141. A Producer owns that which has been produced by that Producers.
142. Producers have the full right to 100 percent of their production.
143. The Producers who produce the organization own the organization.
144. A Producer owns that percentage of an organization he has produced.
145. All expansion in an organization belongs to those Producers who created the expansion.
146. Ownership with production activity does receive reward. The production of the owner is what is rewarded.
147. Ownership with non-production activity does not receive reward, only production receives reward.
148. Ownership with counter-production activity does not receive reward, only production receives reward.
149. An owner who is producing should be rewarded for his production. The owner should not be rewarded for his ownership under any circumstances.
150. An individual should not be rewarded for having money or ownership. The individual has received the reward for production and that was the money. This rewarding an individual for having money or ownership is the action of rewarding someone for being rewarded.
151. Ownership in itself is reward for production.
153. Holding land or space out of production is counter to the prosperity of the individual, family, society and mankind.
154. A Producer has the right to produce on land or space owned by another individual or individuals who are not using the space or land for production. There would have to be an agreed upon exchange between both parties.
155. The Producers are the creators of the existence of the Physical Universe Organization.
156. Each Producer has a mental space and uses this space when creating the production of goods and services.
157. An Organization is composed of interacting interfacing individual spaces.
158. An Organization exists exclusively from the existence of the spaces of the individuals interfacing in that Organization.
159. All producing individuals hold Ownership in an Organization by holding ownership in their space where it interfaces with the Physical Universe of the Organization.
Producers; the Use of Their Money and Production
160. Producers have the full right to use their money however they choose in a pro-survival thrust.
161. Producers do not have the right to use their production or money in a contra-survival thrust for this action moves the individual, family, society, mankind and the environment toward succumb.
162. Producers use money units to capture the value, wealth, energy, capital and power they create through the production of goods and services.
163. Producers transfer the value, wealth, energy, capital and power into money units when they market their goods and services on the Open Market.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By RP Obrigewitsch
March 28, 2013
This is the fifth set of Axioms in the Axioms of Economics. There are two sections of Axioms included in this set titled Survival, Economics & Freedom. The first section includes the Axioms covering Production and Survival. The second section includes the Axioms covering Economics and Freedom.
Freedom in Economics is the basic right of all individuals to produce. It includes the right to own all they have produced. This would be in goods and services they have produced and in money they have produced along with any value, energy, wealth, power and capital.
Production and Survival:
108. Production is the basic thrust of all life toward the goal of survival.
109. The thrust to survive always, knowingly or unknowingly, involves applying economic principles; this applies to all life forms.
110. Low production brings about low survival in an individual, family, society, mankind, in all life forms and the environment.
111. Production is not only basic to the nature of mankind but production is basic to the nature of sane groups and sane individuals.
112. If you don’t produce you don’t survive. If you are surviving and you are not producing, you are living off the backs of Producers and you are lessening the survival of the Producers.
113. Standards of living are directly related to increases or decreases in production rates and production efficiency.
114. The basic thrust and purpose of all life is to produce, in order to achieve the goal of survival and expansion.
115. Prosperity has always been achieved by rewarding the Producers and the Producers have always created the Prosperity.
Economics and Freedom:
116. Freedom in general is directly related to economic freedom.
117. Economic freedom is the basic freedom. Without economic freedom no other freedoms can exist.
118. As economic freedom increases, freedom in general increases.
119. As economic freedom decreases, freedom in general decreases.
120. Economic freedom is achieved by applying the Axioms of Economics.
Economic freedom is achieved by following the razor thin road laid down by applying the Axioms of economics. Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics follows the razor thin road laid down with the application of the Axioms of Economics.
121. With the absence of economic freedom an individual has “no freedom” in the physical universe.
122. A Democracy, in order to survive, must have guaranteed production rights for every individual in the society and country.
123. Morale is directly related to the amount of economic freedom in the society.
Morale is confidence, enthusiasm and discipline of a person or group at a particular time.
124. Increased economic freedom increases morale and decreased economic freedom decreases morale.
125. Production is the most basic and the most important right in an individual’s thrust for freedom.
126. The rate of technological advancement is directly related to the level of economic freedom and the level of production being rewarded.
127. The Producers in a society are its life blood.
128. Producers create all the survival one sees in a society.
129. Producers create all the prosperity one sees in an individual, family, company, society; nation, mankind and the environment.
130. Every individual has the basic right to produce.
131. No one has the right to ever prevent another individual from producing, no matter how noble the reason may be.
132. Not only must every individual have the right to produce but the Producers must be rewarded in full for their production.
133. When a Producer is not rewarded with the money he created through production, this situation gives him the apparency of not having produced when he has in fact produced.
134. An individual’s level of production falls off when he is not rewarded with the money he created through production.
135. Producers have all pro-survival rights associated with a Democracy.
136. Non-producers and counter-producers have no rights at all except the rights connected with the act of production.
Once they have achieved the class of a Producer, they have all of the pro-survival rights associated with a Democracy.
137. Non-production or counter-production must not be held against a non-producer or a counter-producer by any sort of artificial punishment. Non-production and counter-production are heavy enough penalties, in themselves, when not rewarded.
138. Death is the final penalty for non-production and/or counter-production.
This would be a non-producer/counter-producer self inflicted death. Non-production brings about a condition of no energy flow, this leads toward succumb. Counter-production brings about a condition of a negative energy flow, this leads rapidly toward succumb.
139. Production level is directly related to the amount of economic freedom in a Society.
140. When an economy starts to fall into a steep recession or an Economic depression the non-producers/counter-producers have taken charge of a large part of the economy and put it into a free fall.
The Producers with their motivation and determination hold the razor thin line of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics. They remove the non-producer and counter-producers from power and recreate a pro-survival economic system.
This is the fourth set of axioms in the Axioms of Economics. This set will include two sections of Axioms. The first section includes the Axioms covering Production Rewarding. The second section includes the Axioms covering Money Supply and Money.
Production rewarding has been found to lead to prosperity. In Societies and Nations where production is rewarded, those Nations and Societies survive very well. In Societies and Nations where non-producers and counter-producers are rewarded we find recessions, depressions, wars and hard economic times. The survival of the Societies and Nations rewarding non-production and counter-production is low and declining. The only solution that will solve a Society or Nation declining economically is to fully reward the Producers of the goods and services. They must be rewarded in full for the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power they have created.
Production Rewarding Axioms:
72. As production rewarding increases, money value increases.
Money value increases because increasing production rewarding gives Producers incentive to increase production rates. This increase in production on the Open Market causes demand for products to decrease, decreasing the value of the products. This allows for each money unit the power to purchase more production per money unit.
73. As production rewarding decreases, money value decreases.
Money value decreases because decreasing production rewarding lowers Producer incentives. Lower Producer incentive decreases production rates. This decrease in production on the Open Market causes demand for products to increase. Increased demand increases the value of the products. This increase in product value causes an increase in money units necessary to purchase the product. The money now has less value because it takes more money units to purchase the same product volume.
74. As the rewarding of non-production and/or counter-production decreases, money value increases.
75. As the rewarding of non-production and/or counter-production increases, money value decreases.
76. Reward production and only production, never reward non-production or counter-production.
77. Reward the Producers and they will reward you with abundant production.
78. Reward non-production and non-production will increase abundantly while production decreases.
79. Reward counter-production and counter-production will increase abundantly while production decreases.
80. Rewarding Producers enhances the survival of the individual, family, society, mankind and the environment.
81. Rewarding non-production or counter-production directs the individual, family, society, mankind and the environment toward slavery and succumb.
82. Any individual making money in any other way than through the production of goods and services is a rewarded non-producer or a rewarded counter-producer.
83. A society that is rewarding non-production and/or counter-production is on the road to succumb.
84. Any society that is on the road to succumb is rewarding non-producers and/or counter-producers on a large scale.
85. By rewarding non-producers and/or counter-producers you are helping yourself toward succumb along with the non-producers and/or counter-producers.
86. Increased production rewarding increases sanity in a society, thus decreasing crime and war.
87. Increased non-production and/or counter-production rewarding increases insanity in a society, thus increasing crime and war.
88. War when used as the first solution or any solution other than the last solution to a problem is a system of rewarding counter-production. This activity tends the individual, family, society; nations, mankind and the environment toward succumb.
Money Supply and Money Axioms:
The money supply provides symbols used for the medium of exchange. When a constant money supply is maintained we have a standardized economic system. The money supply gives us physical universe money unit objects. These money unit objects are where value, energy, and power are transferred and stored. The value, energy and power are transferred into and stored in money units during the process of marketing goods and services on the Open Market.
This section includes the formula for applying a Constant Money Supply to Banking.
It is found, when Constant Money Supplies are maintained, very stable economic systems are created by Producers.
89. When a constant money supply is maintained, we maintain a constant unit of measure in money units for monitoring the value of production.
90. Money, in money units, is a means of measuring relative value of products on the Open Market.
91. A constant money supply applied to banking;
A. Hold the number of monetary units constant in the money supply.
B. Decide what ratio, money on hand to money loaned out, is most stable when loaning out money. Then hold this ratio constant. This will set up banking so it will never fail.
C. Banks don’t loan out money beyond the established stable ratio of “money on hand to money loaned out.”
D. Creating money, “out of thin air,” is the act of transferring value from the money currently in circulation and placing the value into the newly created money without an exchange for it on the Open Market. This is an act of counter-production. This is an act of taking other peoples’ money (value, energy, wealth, capital and power) and using it with no production in exchange for it.
E. Creating money, “out of thin air,” is very destructive to individuals, families, societies, nations, mankind and the environment.
This formula maintains a constant money supply.
92. The value of money is inversely related to the size of the money supply.
93. Creating money, “out of thin air,” to increase the money supply decreases the value of all monetary units in proportion to the number of money units created “out of thin air.”
94. Creating money “out of thin air” to expand the money supply is a form of counterfeiting and rewards non-production and/or counter-production.
95. An open or floating monetary system, where the money supply is not held constant, has few winners and many losers.
96. Expanding the money supply is not an ethical act.
97. When the money supply is expanded, the individuals first to receive the newly created money reap huge profits.
These individuals reap huge profits by transferring value, energy, wealth and power from the money currently in circulation. This value, energy, wealth and power is transferred into the newly created money. They are taking money value, energy, wealth and power without placing goods and services on the Open Market in exchange for it. The other individuals in the society lose money value, energy, wealth and power which is transferred to the individuals who first received the newly created money.
98. Expanding the money supply leads to inflation.
Money loses value when the money supply is expanded. It requires more money units to purchase the same goods and services.
99. Shrinking or contracting the money supply increases the value of money units in the monetary system.
100. Production doesn’t depend on the monetary system for survival. The monetary system depends on production for survival.
101. Production is senior to money. Production gives money its value, energy and power.
102. Production is senior to capital. Production gives capital its value, energy and power.
103. Production is senior to wealth. Production gives wealth its value, energy and power.
104. Production creates the power an individual, family, society and Nation posses.
105. Money lends efficiency to production.
It is more efficient to transfer the value of one’s production into money units. One can then transport the money units to another location and use them there to purchase needed and wanted products. Before the concept of money was developed and put into practice, production was carried from location to location with the purpose of trading it for needed and wanted products. This is the barter system. It is very inefficient.
106. Money is always junior to production and production is always senior to money.
107. In order to get money out of the money supply, an individual must always exchange production for it on the Open Market.
It is important to note: The Producers who create the products create the exchange value and production value the money unit symbol represents. The exchange value and production value is transferred into money units during the process of Marketing. Since Producers have created the exchange value and production value they now own the money units. They have created the value inherent in the money units received when marketing the good or service. You could say they “created the money.” This money was created at the precise time the good or service was created. The Producer exchanges the good or service on the Open Market, transferring value to the symbol called money. In essence the Producers are creating money when they are creating goods and services and exchanging them on the Open Market
We can say; “The Producer producing one thousand (1000) dozen eggs per day is creating two thousand (2000) money units of exchange value per day. The Producer producing ten (10) coats per day is creating two thousand (2000) money units of exchange value per day. The Producer producing five hundred (500) gallons of milk per day is creating two thousand (2000) money units of exchange value per day. The Producers producing five (5) computers per day are creating five thousand (5000) money units of exchange value per day. The Producers producing one (1) car per day are creating thirty thousand (30,000) money units of exchange value per day.” The exchange value of every good or service produced by any of the Producers, in the realm of mankind, can be expressed in terms of money unit value when marketed on a Market. Only when goods and services are marketed on the Open Market, open to all on equal terms, is the true and correct money unit value achieved.
It can be seen: All money is created by Producers (Laborers) who create goods and services which have exchange value the money symbol represents. Money with an absence of production does not exist. It would have no exchange value. Money, which is a material symbol, in order to exist and have power and value, must have production taking place from where value can be transferred when the production is exchanged on the Open Market.
As the Producers produce daily, they produce the exchange value and product value which backs money and gives money its power. Money is created through and backed by production. With the absence of production, money has no power or exchange value. Money has no backing. The production level of a society as a whole backs the value which is inherent in the money units and the money supply. The production level of a society gives the money its value. The money value in a society fluctuates with the production level of that society.
When production enterprises are moved from one Country to another Country, money power and value are lost to the Country moving the production enterprises out. The country receiving the production enterprises gains money power and value. This is what has been happening for the past 30 to 40 years in the United States. Production enterprises have been moved to foreign countries. These foreign counties have been gaining money power and value. The United States has been loosing money value and power.
Since the Power of a Nation is directly tied to its production level, money value and money power, the Nation moving production enterprises to foreign countries is literally transferring National and International Political Power to the foreign countries. The United States has been transferring this Power to foreign counties. The United States has been loosing Power and the countries where the production enterprises have been transferred have been gaining Power.
When the production level of a society is high, and the Producers are being rewarded for their production and the money supply is held constant, the money value of the society is high. When the money supply is expanded money value is lowered. When production level is high and non-producer/counter-producers are taking money with no exchange for it the money value declines. When production levels are low the money value is low. Any non-producer/counter-producer, out-exchange, activities lead to lower money value and lower production levels.
The act of creating money, wealth and capital is done by the Producers who are also Laborers. All money is created through and by some form of labor. All wealth is created through and by some form of labor. All capital is created through and by some form of labor. There are no exceptions.
There are three basic forms of labor. Labor is achieved through; (1.) predominantly physical action, (2.) through a combination of physical action and mental action (3.) and/or through predominantly mental action. These are all forms of labor.
Management also creates money, wealth and capital. Management uses a form of Labor to create money, wealth and capital. Management for the most part uses predominantly the mental action form of labor. Management, despite its hate and attack on producing laborers, uses a form of labor to create the money, wealth and/or capital it receives in exchange for its production. If management gets its money, wealth and/or capital without using any of the three activities of labor it is out-exchange and stealing money, wealth and/or capital from the producing laborers and the producing managers.
There should never ever be an antagonistic relationship between the producing laborers and the producing managers. Both groups use some form of labor to produce goods and services. They exchange the goods and services on the Open Market for money, wealth and capital. The solution is to pay all producing laborers, labor and management, the correct amount of money each one has created through the actions or activities of production. All producing laborers are both management and labor working together in concert to fulfill their purposes of survival.
There are counter-producers who pass themselves off as managers and as laborers. They both need to be removed from producing enterprises. They cause much damage when allowed to exist in a producing organization. They will destroy survival for themselves along with the survival of all producers, manager laborers and laborers, in a production enterprise. I have seen this in actual practice. It is not an uncommon phenomenon. Producing managers and producing laborers tend to have pity on these counter-producers or have fear of them and allow them to exist in the organization. Then they can’t figure out why the organization continues to fail.
When an organization is failing look around and you will find counter-producers and non-producers sucking the energy out of the organization. You will find counter-producers thrusting forth counter-survival actions that stop, impede or destroy the organization. Don’t have pity on them. Simply remove them from the premises. Don’t fear them for they are cowards and will turn tail and blow the area when the correct force and action is turned on them.
The counter-producer managers have for many years looked down on Labor. They have made the word labor into a bad word. They have kicked producing laborers around. They have invalidated, squashed and suppressed the producing laborer. They have pushed producing laborers toward slavery and at times have enslaved the producing laborers.
Counter-producers in management have used this antagonistic attack on labor as an aid to take money, wealth and capital from labor without production exchanged for it. This attack is made in order to push the creators of the money, wealth and capital down toward slavery and steal the money, wealth and capital the producing labors have created. There are those in management who would attack labor as a way to discredit laborers. They are attacking and discrediting labor so labor won’t place a claim on the money, wealth and capital the producing laborers have created.
Creating money, always, no exceptions, requires some form of pro-survival directed action or activity. The activity is either predominantly physical, predominantly mental or a combination of the two. If one is receiving money without some form of pro-survival directed action or activity that results in an exchangeable good or service that person is out-exchange. That person is stealing money, wealth and/or capital from those producing laborers and/or producing managers who use pro-survival directed action or activities resulting in production. All money, wealth and capital is created through and by producing laborers and producing managers. All production requires some form of labor, be it labor from the conventional Laborer or labor from the conventional Manager.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By: RP Obrigewitsch
July 13, 2012
This article is the third article in the series of articles covering Axiom four, “Maintain a Constant Money Supply.”
A medium of exchange began to be needed and wanted in order to make the transfer of production value more efficient and practical.
With the absence of a defined money unit, we found products being traded in ratios to each other by the Producers to satisfy their needs and wants or demands. This was the system of exchange in economics before the money unit was conceived and developed. The money unit became the medium or intermediate step where value could be transferred from the sale of products on the Open Market. The money unit with its newly transferred value could be used to purchase other products. The symbol of the money unit, used for the value transfer, has had many forms down through the ages.
Production Value is the exchange value goods and services have in relation to each other when exchanged on the Open Market, a Market that is open to all on equal terms.
Value is importance, worth or usefulness of a good or a service. Competition among goods and services on the Open Market, propelled by the forces of demand, establishes the importance, worth or usefulness of each good and service. The needs and wants, placed in terms of demand, thrust forth by the Producers, establish the importance, worth or usefulness of goods and services. Competition on the Open Market along with the demands of the Producers gives goods and services their value. Demand is a directed force put forth by Producers driving the competition on the Open Market. The competition doesn’t just happen by itself; it is driven by a directed generated energy force. This directed energy force is created by Producers. It is a pro-survival energy force. This force gives the Open Market its life. The Open Market is like a living entity driven by the demand energy created by the Producers.
You could say the Open Market is like a living entity. The Open Market gets its survival energy from the Producers. This survival energy comes from goods and services marketed on the Open Market and from Producer directed demand forces. The Open Market is living, it is dynamic. Producers create the Open Market by placing their goods and services on the Open Market and then generating demand energy which they use to direct the competition among goods and services. Producers put life into the Open Market.
Counter-producers and non-producers produce a counter-survival type of energy. Their energy flow is reversed. It flows from survival energy toward counter-survival energy. One could say Producer energy is pro-survival or positive energy. You could say non-producer/counter-producer energy is counter-survival, succumb or negative energy. When non-producer/counter-producers enter into an Open Market they cause energy to flow from pro-survival (positive) energy to counter-survival (succumb or negative) energy. They pull survival energy out of the Open Market. They pull the market into recessions and depressions. They pull the life out of the Open Market. They suck the energy out of the societies, nations, mankind and the environment.
When the Market is broken down to its basic terms; we are really exchanging energy for energy. When a non-producer/counter-producer enters into an Open Market they place their negative demand force on the Market. They take goods and services out of the Market without exchanging their produced goods and services for them. They in effect take energy out of the Market without replacing it with energy of their own. This act drains the Producer, families, societies, nations, mankind and the environment of energy. It brings about a state of economic decline and puts Producers, families, societies, nations, mankind and environments on a path toward succumb.
There is only one true Market. That true Market is the Open Market, open to all on equal terms. Whenever non-producer/counter-producers enter into an Open Market even very slightly that Market is no longer open to all on equal terms. It is a Market with a negative energy flow. That energy flow is from survival to succumb. When we have a true or very close to true Open Market the energy is converted from succumb to survive. We are in a constant battle between succumbing and surviving. It is very important to maintain a Market where energy is flowing into the Market.
The Standardized money unit is the constant unit of measure that represents the production value and Producer generated energy. The Producer generated energy is used in production creations.
A Constant Money Supply standardizes the money unit as a unit of measure for production value and Producer generated energy. It is very important to maintain a Constant Money Supply. A Constant Money Supply gives a positive energy flow in the Open Market and maintains the Market as an Open Market.
An expanding money supply is a money supply that is not held constant. An expanding money supply causes a negative energy flow on the Open Market. Money received by expanding the money supply without placing production on the Market causes a negative energy flow across the Market. In this case the energy flow in the Market is from survive to succumb. The individuals, families, societies, mankind and environment are on the path toward succumbing. Expanding money supplies destroy Open Markets.
When the value of the dollar was floated in 1971 it was taken off the Gold Standard. The money unit was floated. Then the money supply could be expanded by a Central Bank at the whim of the operators of the Bank. The dollar was now de-standardized; it was no longer a standardized unit of Measure. The result for the United States is an economic system that is no longer standardized. Today this economic system is operating with a money unit whose value is altered anytime the central bank expands the money supply. The Gold Standard was removed, as a way to maintain a Constant Money Supply. The removal of the Gold Standard allowed the money supply to be expanded by the Central Bank.
Before 1971 the money supply was held constant by defining each ounce of gold to be equal to 35 dollars. The amount of dollars allowed to be in circulation was equal to 35 times the number of ounces of gold held in a vault.
Expanding the money supply is like allowing the Meter or Pound to be arbitrarily changed in size and weight. This would be allowing these standardized units of measures to change over time. This would cause chaos throughout the societies. Floating a money unit, instead of holding it as a constant unit of measure, is an idea made by counter-producers and non-producers. From the moment they float the money unit, and from then on, they can continue to steal their survival from the Producers by expanding the money supply. There is a belief that money supplies must be expanded to maintain economic survival. When Producers and only Producers of the money are rewarded, money supplies can be held constant and the economic systems move toward more survival. Expanding money supplies rewards non-production and counter-production.
A Constant Money Supply maintains a very stable Medium of Exchange
Money, as the Medium of Exchange, is the intermediate step used during the exchange of goods and services on the Market.
When money came into existence, money added a step in the exchanging of goods and services on the Open Market. Instead of exchanging goods and services directly for other goods and services, the goods and services were first exchanged for money. The value of the goods and services was transferred to the money unit. The money unit was then used to exchange for other goods and services. Value contained in the money unit was then transferred to another Producer for his/her goods and services. This is when the money unit became the standardized measure for the value of goods and services. This is why it is very important to maintain a Constant Money Supply. When the money supply is not held constant but allowed to expand, the money unit as the Medium of Exchange loses its standardization. When the money unit loses its standardization economic systems get destroyed.
It is much easier to transfer production value to a money symbol, a Medium of Exchange, than it is to transport goods and services around to make exchanges directly among them. Once the product value is transferred to the money symbol, the Medium of Exchange, it is much easier to make purchases of other Producer’s goods and services. The concept of a money unit came into existence to act as an intermediate step during the exchange of goods and services.
Goods and services must be exchanged on the Open Market in order to determine the correct production value of each good and service. When goods and services are exchanged on a Market that is not an Open Market, not equal to all on equal terms, production value will not be correct. For example; in Markets where monopolistic practices are allowed, the production created through a monopolistic individual or organization will usually be incorrectly higher. Monopolistic practices are a form of rewarding non-production and counter-production. Rewarding non-production and counter-production will lower money value.
Only where all Producers are in the Market on equal terms and only Producers are allowed to participate in the Market will the production value of all goods and services exchanged on the Open Market be correct.
Rewarding non-production and counter-production places more money in circulation in relation to goods and services on the Market. This leads to fewer goods and services being on the Market in relation to money in circulation. The money value goes down as the non-producers and counter-producers bid up the prices of the existing goods and services on the Market. When money is given to non-producers and counter-producers they are taking money without placing goods and services or without placing pro-survival goods and services on the market. This causes more money to be in circulation. This money is found in the pockets of non-producers and counter-producers. They use this money to bid up the prices of goods and services on the market, thus de-valueing the money units. Inflation is the result of having fewer goods and services on the Open Market in relation to money units in circulation.
In conclusion; during Marketing, value is transferred from goods and services to the medium of exchange measured in money units. Money units become packets of value and can be much more easily transported over distances and used to purchase other Producer’s production. The money unit, used as a unit of measure along with a Constant Money Supply, increases the efficiency of and standardizes the economic system. A medium of exchange composed of money units was established. This medium of exchange becomes standardized when the money supply is held constant.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By R P Obrigewitsch
June 29, 2012
The Science of Economics
The Constant Money Supply
By R P Obrigewitsch
June 14, 2012
The Constant Money Supply Construct is the fourth Axiom in Economics. The first Axiom in Economics is; ALL MONEY IS CREATED THOUGH AND BACKED BY PRODUCTION. The second Axiom in Economics is; THE PEOPLE WHO CREATE THE PRODUCTION OWN THE PRODUCTS AND THE MONEY RECEIVED FOR THE PRODUCTS WHEN THEY ARE EXCHANGED ON THE OPEN MARKET. The third Axiom in Economics is; MAINTAIN AN “OPEN MARKET, OPEN TO ALL ON EQUAL TERMS,” NO EXCEPTION.
In this article and subsequent articles on the Constant Money supply, we will discuss the fourth Axiom in Economics. MAINTAIN A CONSTANT MONEY SUPPLY. A Constant Money Supply is a money supply that remains the same or unchanging. The number of money units in circulation remain the same or unchanging.
A Constant Money Supply standardizes and stabilizes economics systems. It lends efficiency, stability and survival to production, producers, societies and nations. A Constant Money Supply gives efficiency and stability to the Banking and Finance industries. A Constant Money Supply places a rock solid foundation under economic systems, Producers, families, societies, nations and mankind. Producers gain confidence and moral strength when the money supply is held constant. A Constant Money Supply gives predictability and survival to Producers. Incentives to produce and be a Producer are increased and enhanced.
Money is the symbol that represents exchange value. This exchange value is generated through the production of goods and services. When these goods and services are exchanged on the Open Market, the symbol called money is used to represent the exchange value of the marketed goods and services. A Constant Money Supply standardizes and stabilizes this phenomenon of money units representing the value of the produced and marketed goods and services.
In the Money Velocity section of Producer Reward Open Market Economics we have covered Money Velocity and how it increases or decreases prosperity, affluence and survival of the individual, family, societies, nations, mankind and the environment. We have applied velocity to money as it appears in the physical universe. Velocity is the rates at which energy and objects move. Money acts and behaves like physical universe energy. It flows as it changes hands among the individuals who use it for exchanging goods and services on the Open Market.
With the rewarding of Producers the speed of money increases as it changes hands, it is like an energy flowing throughout the society. This energy flow links all people together on the planet. This energy is created by Producers and is like a life force for mankind and all life. It can enhance survival and prosperity of all life on the planet. As this energy flows, at faster rates, the society gains in prosperity, morale increases, the society has greater self confidence and sanity, the survival potential of all individuals in the society increases. Money is like energy, increasing money velocity is like increasing the energy flow of the society. This gives the society power; this is the reserve strength of a Nation. Power in a society, nation and mankind is directly related to rewarding Producers. Rewarding Producers leads to ever increasing money velocity. This velocity of money flowing gives a Nation power, prosperity and affluence.
The true power in a Nation resides in its production level and the money velocity of that Nation. A Nation with a high production level and a great money velocity doesn’t need excessive military spending. The production level and money velocity is the reserve strength of a Nation. The production level is the strength of the Nation. It can be converted rapidly into defensive military needs. A Nation with high production levels and a great money velocity is very unlikely to ever need to use the counter-productive activities of war and excessive military spending.
In this article we will be discussing the importance of following a razor thin path to achieve survival. It is found that abundant survival occurs when life forms live by pro-survival exact rules. They are following a “razor thin path.” In this article we are looking at the field of economics. There are other fields where there are “razor thin paths” such as Physics, Chemistry, Accounting, Dianetics, Genetics, Dentistry, Medical Doctoring, Animal Science, Biology, Zoology, Botany, The Constitution of the United States, most religions, etc. People in successful marriages live within agreed upon rules of play, they are on the razor thin path and they are happy.
People in other groups, societies and nations survive well; when they live within agreed upon rules of play for the group and nation. Producers in the true form of a Producer, where the individual is producing products and receiving money by exchanging this production on the Open Market and taking exactly what the products are worth, is on the razor thin path. The rules or Axioms of Economics, knowingly or unknowingly being followed, are the “razor thin path.”
Non-producers and counter-producers are non-producers and counter-producers because they don’t follow the survival rules in economics and in life in general. They have a very high dislike for rules. They are on the path to succumb and trying to take all life and even the physical universe with them. They have one rule and that is to create as much chaos as possible. They believe there is such a state as “no government.” A condition of no government is a state where no rules of survival are defined and of course if there are defined rules of survival the non-producers/counter-producers would not follow that path.
Non-producers/count-producers are a very unhappy lot. They tend to lessen the survival levels of those individuals around them with their counter-survival efforts. Producers are happy, considerate individuals who have the thrust to bring all individuals around them to higher levels of survival as they produce wealth.
Producers in the realm of mankind and all life seek exact pro-survival rules to follow. They have inherent in their basic nature the desire to follow the exact rules that give them and all life the greatest level of prosperity and survival. Non-producers and counter-producers have the desire to blow off rules and exact methods used to create survival. They are there to destroy either by receiving money for no production or by receiving money for creating destructive goods and services.
The Producer does follow the razor thin path of survival in all fields. He/she does the best they can in making sure they are on the razor thin path because this path leads to infinite survival, prosperity and affluence.
I want to validate this characteristic present in the Producer. The Producers are constantly being invalided, by the non-producer/counter-producer, for their ability to follow the “razor thin path.” They are attacked with phrases such as, “you worry too much, you are no fun, let your hair down, you are a stick in the mud, rules are made to be broken, you work too hard, you need to retire early, have some fun in life, have some drugs, go out on your spouse because no one will know, use other peoples money, if it feels good do it, etc.
Prosperity of an individual, family, society, nation, mankind and the environment is achieved by following the razor thin path laid out by the Axioms of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics, a Capital Producing Economic system.
Money velocity increases are achieved by following the razor thin path laid out by the Axioms of Producers Rewarded Open Market Economics.
Rewarding production increases money velocity and brings about higher and higher levels of affluence and prosperity. Rewarding non-production and/or counter-production decreases money velocity and brings about lower and lower levels of affluence and prosperity.
The accurate rewarding of Producers plays a vital role in increasing money velocity, prosperity and survival in a society.
It is not simply a matter of paying producers for their production but making sure they are not under paid or over paid. The over payment or the under payment for production brings about a decrease in a society’s standard of living. There is really only one path which leads to economic prosperity and it is the straight “razor thin path” of Producer Rewarded Open Marker Economics Axioms. This is demonstrated in studying the History of Economics. It is also demonstrated in studying the History of several countries and societies of the world.
The conclusion after these studies is: “Prosperity has always been achieved by rewarding the Producers and the Producers have always created the prosperity.” You can cast this statement in stone.
The analytical layout of the Axioms of economics discussed in the Money Velocity section of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics should, if applied, bring prosperity to all who play this game of economics.
The ups and downs in economics will never be entirely removed. With the application of the Axioms there will be a much smoother economic flow. The ups and downs will be greatly reduced to small ebbs and flows. Money value, energy and power will see much smaller ups and downs. Applying the Axioms will greatly stabilize the economic systems on the planet. Application of the laws put forth here will rid the societies of the wild fluctuations from prosperity down into depressions and up again that we have seen throughout the ages.
Rewarding production brings about prosperity. In the past, after prosperity was achieved in a society, the Producers got reasonable with the non-producers and counter-producers. They felt pity and sorry for them. They granted them power to exist not as Producers, but as non-producers/counter-producers. Granting non-producers/counter-producers the right to exist as non-producers/counter-producers is “the big mistake.”
Once the counter-producer/non-producer takes charge of the economy, the fall into an economic depression is very rapid, as can be seen throughout history and more importantly in recent times. When an economy starts to fall into a steep recession or an Economic depression the non-producers/counter-producers have taken charge of a large part of the economy and put it in a fee fall. The Producers are again stuck with removing the non-producers/counter-producers from power. After the counter-producers are removed from power, the Producers can once again start recreating prosperity. The process of removing the non-producers/counter-producers from power can be a long arduous, dangerous and destructive undertaking. When the task is complete the Producers can once again put the society back on the razor thin path to economic survival and prosperity.
Best of luck in the application of the principles laid out here. May prosperity and affluence be with you, your families, societies, nations, mankind and the environment.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
May 7, 2012
By: R P Obrigewitsch
In this article we will be covering Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers, with the purpose of bringing more understanding on how an Economic System functions. I will be introducing a new concept on the non-producer side of the Producer/ non-producer dichotomy. This new concept is the Counter-producer. The counter-producer thrusts his efforts in the opposite direction or in conflict with production and survival.
The Producers are the creators of the value and energy that the money symbol represents. This value and energy is carried with the money unit after a product is exchanged for it on the Open Market. We have covered this process of converting produced value and energy into money units in earlier articles. Value is created through the production of goods and services. Energy is created and placed into the goods and services at the time of production. When the goods and services are marketed on the Open Market the produced value and energy are transferred to the money units. This is how an Economics System comes into existence and continues to thrive and survive into a future.
The Producers create the Economic System and maintain its survival and growth. If all we had existing in an Economic System was Producers, we would have a very healthy thriving Economic System. We would have individual Producers, families, societies, mankind and the environment surviving and thriving toward infinity. This is the Ideal State of existence for an Economic System. This is a goal and a target, in which to strive for, in creating a pro-survival Economic System.
However, the ideal state is seldom achieved but, always must be sought after. This Ideal State can be very closely achieved but not 100 percent. We must stay on purpose at all times and strive to reach this ideal state and along the way we will have a very thriving Economic System. It is when we go off purpose and stop striving for and stop focusing on the Ideal State as a target, to achieve, the Economic System starts to slide into a recession. An Economic System starts to fail or slide into a recession the moment the Producers go off purpose and stop striving for the Ideal State of existence for an Economic System.
Producers go off purpose by agree with, and falling into, becoming non-producers and counter-producers. Producers go off purpose by agreeing to have or allow non-producers and counter-producers to take money without an equal amount of production exchanged for the money. Producers also go off purpose by agreeing to accept counter-producer destructive products on the Market and agreeing to exchange these destructive products for money units.
The Ideal State of existence for an Economic System is: When we have Producers and only Producers operating in the economic system creating money, wealth and energy, we have the Ideal State of existence for an Economic System.
As soon as we stop striving for and focusing on the Ideal State for an Economic System, the non-producers and counter-producers start to pull the Economic System into a recession toward succumb. The numbers of non-producers and counter-producers start increasing in proportion to Producers. If we don’t hold this Ideal State of existence as a goal and a postulate, the counter forces against this Ideal State will overtake the Producers and reverse economic growth and expansion. These counter forces work 24/7 at reversing economic growth and expansion.
There are two counter forces at work here. The first one is the non-producer. The second one is the counter-producer. Both the non-producer and the counter-producer exert forces against the Ideal State of existence for an Economic System. They are both non-producers but the counter-producer actively engages in destructive counter-survival activity in exchange for his money.
The non-producer creates no production for the money received. The non-producer pulls in small quantities of money to large quantities of money and at times very large quantities of money and wealth with not enough or no exchange, at all, for it. We find the poor on welfare, farmers on welfare, corporations on welfare, monopolists on welfare speculator bankers on welfare and speculators, who don’t use speculation to further production but speculate to take wealth with no production in exchange for it, are also on welfare. These rewarded non-producers take money with no or not enough production in exchange for the production. Bankers who expand the money supply are the money supply expanders in this rewarded non-producer/counter-producer classification.
The money supply expanders literally steal the value and energy out of the money you presently have in your pocket, your bank account and in your assets. They steal the value and energy during the process of expanding the money supply. They aren’t placing production on the Market for the money they are removing while printing more money. So, your money value and money energy gets transferred to the money expanders. The money in your pocket, in your bank and in your assets loses value and energy. The money supply expanders are non-producers and counter-producers. They are rewarded counter-producers. By expanding the money supply the money supply expanders are stealing energy from the Producers. They are countering and thrusting against the survival of the Producers, families, societies, mankind and the environment.
The non-producers take more money out of the Market than they put exchange back in for it. They take money from the Market with no or not enough exchange for it. Some non-producers create monopolies. They dominate the supply of a particular good or service and create an artificial shortage with the purpose of causing demand to rise thus raising the price of the good or service on the Market. In this case they are really receiving more money than product in exchange for the money.
The second counter force at work in destroying economic growth and expansion is the Counter-producer. Counter is the opposite direction to or in conflict with. The counter-producer creates goods and services that are in opposite direction to or are in conflict with survival to him, families, societies, mankind and the environment. The counter-producers goods and services are not classified as products. The rewarded counter-producers goods and services are destructive to the survival of himself, his family, his society, mankind and the environment. The counter-producers’ counter production is harmful to the greatest good for the largest number of people or dynamics. The rewarded counter-producer receives money in exchange for the destruction he is doing to the Producers and the society. The counter-producer is actively destroying Producers, production facilities and the Economic System while passing off this destructive activity as production and receiving money, wealth and energy for it.
The counter-producers may appear to be and in many cases are very hard workers but their production falls short of the definition of a Product. Their production is harmful to the survival of the greatest good for the greatest numbers. These people work daily creating contra-survival products. These contra-survival products are destructive to the survival of the Producers. They not only suck money, energy and wealth from the society with a destructive exchange but their “production” destroys the survival of Producers and all life on the Planet.
The counter-producers’ contra-survival production causes lower production levels for the producers. This contra-survival production also converts Producers into non-producers. Producers lose jobs during recessions, depressions and wars caused by rewarded counter-producers. Producers get ill from using and being in the environment of the destructive products passed off as products by counter-producers. Producers lose their ability to produce from lost jobs, ill health and enterbulation in the work environment. Even death may result from the effects of counter-producer destructive creations. Contra-survival production causes numbers of non-producers and counter-producers to get larger.
Contra survival production created by counter-producers is never a good sign in a society. In a healthy, full on purpose Producer Rewarded Open Market Economic System there will always be far more production jobs available then producing individuals to fill them. The only people not working and producing will be the most unable physically, mentally or spiritually. The numbers of non-producers will be so low that their counter survival impact on the Producing society will be very minimal. Charity will be able to handle them. There will be no welfare for the rich or the poor because it will not be needed. There should be no counter production or counter-producers present.
Examples of counter-producers and counter production are illegal drug trade, over consumption of alcohol, over prescribed prescription drugs, most if not all Psycho-tropic drugs, excess national defense, crime, tobacco products, any directed effort in anyway used to block or restrict production competition such as using destructive lies, deception and propaganda, and any type or suppression (attempts to squash or make smaller any competitive Producer or product.)
In Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics we are spotting counter production creations and activities once thought of as products. This counter production is in conflict with or going in the opposite direction to survival.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics, in its fullest definition, is a science of the survival of the individuals, family, societies, mankind, all life and the environment. Anything that is in conflict with survival or going in the opposite direction opposed to survival is counter production. This definition is also true for all Economics systems.
In Producer Reward Open Marker Economics we find the Producer thrusting toward survival. We find the non-producer being dead weight pulling down the survival potential of all Producers and non-producers. We find the counter-producer engaged in direct conflict with and going in the opposite direction to survival. The counter-producer attacks survival, covertly or overtly.
In the current economic system on the Planet we find the non-producers and the counter-producers being allowed to participate in the economic system, the Market and the money supply. Then we wonder why the economic system keeps failing. We are allowing counter-producers to dominate it and destroy it!
The counter-producers are allowed to dominate in the Market and in the money supply. The Producers, on the backs of which all survival rests, are carrying the whole load of survival along with the non-producers and the destruction of the counter-producers. The counter-producers are opposing them at every step of the way.
With this data we, the Producers, can step up and be proud and take control of the Economic system we create on a daily basis despite the counter production of the counter- producers and the dead weight of the non-producers.
There are working Producers creating survival. There are working counter-producers creating destruction and counter survival. There are non-producers, not working, sucking the energy out of the Economic System.
The Producers create wealth, money and energy.
The non-producers suck the wealth, money and energy out of the Economic System.
The counter-producers suck the wealth, money and energy out of the Economic System along with creating contra-survival products that harm the survival of Producers, families, societies, mankind, all life and the environment.
I will end off by leaving you an exercise. See if you can use this data to identify the Super Producers, Producers, non-producers and counter-producers in your company or society?
Remember, the Super Producer holds the company together despite all the counter efforts put forth by the non-producers and counter-producers.
The Producer is pulling his weight; he is in full exchange with production for money.
The non-producer is out exchange. He is the under producer or the under achiever. He is receiving more money than he is creating in production.
The overt counter-producer is another matter. He is the guy who stops production, he confuses up for down, left for right, he gets hurt a lot, he is in accidents, destroys company property, uses drugs and excess alcohol, has unusual, degraded sex practices, gets into arguments frequently. He has more than normal health problems. He looks for ways to find fault. He has to be watched continuously. He is destructive to the company and the staff. He enturbulates the staff and the public. This is the overt counter-producer. He creates a hostile and stress full environment. He tends to be over the top in his criticizing and nattering. He will alter by degrading or exaggerating information that needs to be passed on. He is confused with priorities. He reverses priorities, taking a lower or the lowest priority first.
There is also the covert counter-producer. He is much harder to detect. There are clues you can follow. He will us drugs, excess alcohol and has unusual, degraded sex practices. He has more then normal health problems. He excels in giving confusing orders. He will give orders and an hour later will change the whole line up. He makes a lot of confusion for the staff. He creates a stress full environment. He appears to be nice and friendly but will covertly stab you in the back. He criticizes and natters in a sort of smooth and complementary way. He will tell the producer how good he is and not promote him. He will promote a fellow counter-producer instead. He will alter information that needs to be passed on. He is confused with priorities.
Here you go. I hope this helps bring about a better understanding of the Economic System.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
BY: R P Obrigewitsch
March 24, 2012
Axioms of Economics
Constant Money Supply
Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.0 Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.1 The Money Velocity Cycle
- 1.2 Capital Producing Economics
- 1.3 Vampire Economics
- 1.4 The Goal of a Society
- 1.5 Production Efficiency
- 1.6 Why Money Velocity Slows Down?
- 1.7 Capital Destroying Economics
- 1.8 Producer, Non-producer or Counter-producer?
- 1.9 Razor Thin Path