Revised March 3, 2019
This is the first set of Axioms in Economics. There are over 230 Axioms. They will be posted in sections. This first set of Axioms covers money and how it is created. This set includes the basic Axioms of Economics.
I have been researching in the field of Economics for almost 60 years. Over this time period, I have discovered that Economics covers a very broad area. As individuals read the Axioms of Economics, they will experience the adventure of how broad an area the Field of Economics covers.
As individuals study the Axioms of Economics, they will be able to appreciate the power and the abilities of the Producers. You as Producers will gain an ability to be proud of your accomplishments. They are truly stellar in this universe! Everything you see around you has been created by Producers! It has been put here by the Producers.
Many times, and against terrific odds the Producers have not only brought Man to prosperity, they have advanced man into new and exhilarating technological advances! It is only by the persistence and abilities of the Producers that we have what we have and are where we are today.
We could look back in hindsight and ask; where would we be today without the constant counter forces leveled at the Producers by the counter-producers?
It is by the work and labor of the Producers that man has advanced out of the caves. It is by the work and labor of the Producers that man has advanced out of the Dark Age. This Dark Age was pressed on the Producers by the counter-producers. It is by the work and labor of the Producers that man advanced beyond the Dark Age and into the Age of Science.
Now it is the Producers who will advance man into an Age where Producers and only Producers should be rewarded for the fruits of their work and labor. The Producers should take full responsibility for all the money, value, energy; wealth, capital and power they create.
The day will be seen when man will have prosperity for all who decide to produce it. Where the thrusts of crime and war will be in the past. Where the levels of prosperity are above and beyond our present abilities to conceive it!
Money and how it is created:
- All money value is created through and backed by the production of commodities, trades, goods and services.
- Reward production and only production. Producers create the money value. The individual who creates the money value owns it.
- Maintain the Market Open to all on equal terms. This is the “The Open Market.”
- Maintain a constant money supply.
- A Constant Money Supply provides security. It prevents the transfer of money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power away from the Producers through the expansion of the money supply.
- A Constant Money Supply prevents the non-producers/counter-producers from stealing money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power away from the economic system through the expansion of the money supply.
- Expanding the money supply transfers value, energy, wealth, capital and power from the existing money units into the newly created money units.
- Expanding a money supply causes existing money units to lose value. This is the main cause of inflation.
- A Society, Nation or Economic System with a Constant Money Supply is like having a Bank with very secure doors, windows and walls along with absolute explosive-proof vaults.
- Money has two parts; symbol and production value.
- Money is the symbol that represents production value.
- Production creates the value which money symbolizes. This is production value.
- No money is ever created but through the production of commodities, trades, goods and services.
- The money supply must be held constant forever. This is the Constant Money Supply.
- The Constant Money Supply standardizes the economic system.
- The Constant Money Supply standardizes the Money Unit as a standardized unit of measure.
- The standardized money unit is the constant unit of measure that defines production value of commodities, trades, goods and services.
- All money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power are created through and backed by production.
- The act of creating all money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power is done by Producers who are also laborers and workers. All money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power are created through and by some form of labor or work.
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much higher consideration.” Abraham Lincoln
- Producers include executives, upper level management, middle level management, supervisors and all other individuals in an organization.
- All executives, upper level management, middle level management, supervisors and all other individuals in an organization perform labor and work.
Labor and work are mental and physical. Executives use more mental labor and work. Each position in an organization varies as to the amount of mental and physical labor used. All production is created through labor and or work, no exception.
- All production is created through labor and or work, no exception.
- All prosperity is created through labor and or work, no exception.
- All executives, upper level management, middle level management, supervisors and all other individuals in an organization must create production with their own labor and work in order to receive money.
- Money received by any and all members of a producing organization must be met with an equal amount of production exchanged for the money.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By: RP Obrigewitsch
Revised March 3, 2019