Who are the Producers? The purpose of this article is to define who the Producers of money and wealth in this society are. The purpose also is to help you distinguish the Producers from the Non-producers.
A Producer is a person:
- Who generates his or her own energy.
- He takes this energy and converts it into a good or a service.
- In order for this good or service to qualify as a product it must be needed and wanted by citizens of the society.
- This good or service must also be marketed on the Open Market. The Open Market is a market that is open to all citizens on equal terms. After placing the good or service on the Open Market he receives an exchange in units of money for it. The amount of money he receives is based on the value of the goods or services as they compete against all other goods and services for value on the Open Market.
- The good or service must enhance or should not destroy the survival of the individual, family, society, mankind and environment.
The person who fulfills all of the above requirements is a Producer. He is also a creator of money or wealth. He is a converter of self-generated energy into money units via the production of goods and services.
He, in essence, has generated energy and converted it into money units via the production of goods and services marketed on the Open Market. He now puts these money units into his pocket and can exchange them for more goods and services, on the Open Market, in a new unit of time.
This is where Money gets the concept of a symbol that represents energy. Money flows like energy throughout the societies of Mankind. Increased Money flows or increased Money velocity increases the prosperity of a society and/or all of Mankind. Decreased Money flows or decreased Money velocity decreases the prosperity in a society and/or all of Mankind. Rewarding non-production decreases Money flows/Money velocity. Rewarding non-production takes money (energy) out of a society without putting production in, in exchange for the money. This is a parasitic or a vampire activity. The act of taking money out, without exchanging for it, is really taking energy out without putting an equal amount of energy back in, in the form of a good or a service.
To balance things out we will now look at who the non-producers are.
Non-producers are people:
- Who don’t generate their own energy.
- Or, they are people who generate their own energy and convert it into criminal activities. Taking reward (money) for non-production or criminal activities is criminal.
- Or, they are people who create activities that are not needed and wanted by citizens in the society. We can’t call these created activities goods and services because they don’t fit the requirements of what a good or service is.
- Or, they don’t market this created activity on the Open Market, open to all on equal terms. Examples of marketing activities that are not Open Market activities are monopolistic practices. Subsidization by a governmental entity or a private entity is another non-Open Market activity.
- Or, they create an activity that is destructive to the survival of the individual, family, society, mankind and the environment.
This article should help define the difference between Producers and Non-producers. It can be seen from this writing how important it is to make sure the Producers of the money or wealth get all of what they produced. Any time money is given to those who have not produced it the whole society suffers and is pulled down. The non-producers will use whatever money they can get, with an out exchange for it, to invest it in more activity that will reward more non-production.
The rewarded rich non-producers have a tremendously negative impact on the economics of a society. They can pull a society down very rapidly. This is what happened to start the Great Depression of the 1930s and the Great Recession of 2008. You can see the result of rewarding rich non-producers in third world Nations. It results in perpetual economic depressions. You can see the results of rewarding rich non-producers in Right Wing (Fascist) Dictator countries as well as Communist governed countries, they are also mired in perpetual economic depressions.
However, when Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics is put in, prosperity can be explosive. The economic condition can be turned around extremely rapidly to a very positive condition. As can be seen through out the History of the Planet, rewarding the Producers of goods and services pulls these countries and societies out of the muck of economic depressions. Rewarding Producers is the only way to have prosperity and to pull Nations and Societies out of recessions, depressions and wars.
Producers are the main beams, support structure and the back bone of a Society and a Nation. The survival of a Society or a Nation rests upon the backs of the Producers. Whatever survival large or small, exists in a Society or a Nation, is being created or generated by the Producers in that Society or Nation!
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By Raymond Obrigewitsch
March 23, 2011
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Axioms of Economics
Constant Money Supply
Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.0 Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.1 The Money Velocity Cycle
- 1.2 Capital Producing Economics
- 1.3 Vampire Economics
- 1.4 The Goal of a Society
- 1.5 Production Efficiency
- 1.6 Why Money Velocity Slows Down?
- 1.7 Capital Destroying Economics
- 1.8 Producer, Non-producer or Counter-producer?
- 1.9 Razor Thin Path