A good or a service is a Product when it:
- is marketed on The Open Market (open to all on equal terms,)
- is needed and wanted and
- does not harm the survival of the individual, family, society, mankind and/or environment. Or it can be stated by saying, “a good or a service is a Product if it assists the survival of the individual, family, his/her groups, mankind and the environment.”
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By: R P Obrigewitsch
February, 27, 2011
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Axioms of Economics
Constant Money Supply
Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.0 Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.1 The Money Velocity Cycle
- 1.2 Capital Producing Economics
- 1.3 Vampire Economics
- 1.4 The Goal of a Society
- 1.5 Production Efficiency
- 1.6 Why Money Velocity Slows Down?
- 1.7 Capital Destroying Economics
- 1.8 Producer, Non-producer or Counter-producer?
- 1.9 Razor Thin Path