True Wealth Part 2 is a continuation of the concept of True Wealth, what it is. True Wealth is bringing prosperity to family, organization, society, nation, Mankind and environments while achieving prosperity for self.
Prosperity is a state of doing well. It is a state of doing well for self and the other six entities listed above.
To prosper is to succeed in material terms; be financially successful. It also is to flourish physically; grow strong and healthy. This applies to self while self is creating prosperity for family, organization, society, nation, Mankind and environments. This is real True Wealth! When an individual can create prosperity in all seven of his entities he has achieved True Wealth and prosperity.
We include environments in this Economics Technology because environments are very much like living entities. Raw materials are created through the resources of environments. Exchanges must be made back into environments to maintain them in a healthy prosperous state so they can supply raw materials for future production.
All waste products must be cleaned up to maintain a prosperous environment. Environments must be maintained in healthy productive states free from all pollutants, and toxic substances. All life depends on a clean healthy environment. Producers in a producing organization depend on a clean healthy environment to maintain their production levels. Future production and prosperity depend on clean healthy environments.
Clean healthy environments give future to all living organisms. It is a counter-productive act for an individual to take resources from an environment without exchanging the clean-up of toxic substances and pollutants for the resources. Leaving toxic substances, pollutants and general chaos in an environment during and after the production activity is harmful to the future prosperity of an individual, family, organization, society, nation, mankind and environments. These entities work hand in hand so well that any harm brought to one of them harms the future of all of them.
Entity; a thing with distinct and independent existence: existence; being. (New Oxford American Dictionary)
True Wealth is producing yourself to material and monetary prosperity, while bringing all Producers around you, with you. True wealth is making sure all your entities (Families, Organizations, Societies, Nations, Mankind and Environments) are prospering along with you.
When a Producer has all his entities prospering with him he has achieved true wealth.
When a non-producer or counter-producer appears to be wealthy but has his entities in a state of declining prosperity because he is stealing his wealth from his entities he has not achieved true wealth. He is destroying his entities and since they are a part of him, he is in reality destroying him. In this state where an individual is draining the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power from his own entities we find upset, discontent and rebelling families, organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments.
When achieving true wealth by having all entities prospering one is in a state of wholeness. This is a state of an unbroken, undamaged condition. It is a very healthy state for self, family, organization, society, nation, mankind and environments.
True wealth; what is it? Referring to the New Oxford American Dictionary, here’s a look at the contemporary definitions of wealth.
Wealth is an abundance of valuable possessions or money. Wealth is also the state of being rich; material prosperity. It is the plentiful supplies of a particular resource. Wealth is also a plentiful supply of a particular desirable thing; as in, the tables and maps contain a wealth of information. The archaic definition is; well being; prosperity.
Wealthy is having a great deal of money, resources or assets; rich.
The origin of the word wealth is Middle English welthe, from well’ or weal’, on the pattern of health. Health comes from Old English, of Germanic origin; related to whole.
In contemporary economics, wealth is a state where most wealthy individuals become wealthy by accumulating a super abundance of valuable possessions and money without the correct amount of self-created goods and service exchanged for the wealth. These individuals create an empire by stockpiling huge amounts of money, material possessions, value, energy, wealth, capital, and power. They attempt to become an island buried in money, material possessions value, energy, wealth, capital and power. They use huge sums of money, material assets, value, energy, wealth, capital and power to defend and protect this empire of material and monetary wealth. All around them lay the shattered lives of fellow citizens they have ruined by taking money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power from them without an equal exchange in goods and services for the money.
These wealthy individuals are counter producers. They use the Free Market Construct of Marketing where counter-producers are allowed to participate. These wealthy counter-producers take huge sums of money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power from the Free Market without an exchange in goods and services for it.
In contrast to the Free Market Construct, the Open Market Construct does not allow for counter-producer participation. In the Open Market Construct individuals can’t take any money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power without exchanging produced goods and services for it on the Open Market. See the Open Market Construct and the Free Market Construct in http://youcreatemoney.com.
I have included the technology of the Open Market Construct and the Free Market Construct in the following two sections.
The Open Market Construct
Revised April, 2013
The principle differences between the Open Market and the Free Market lie in that the Open Market application specifically specifies that the Market must be “open to all on equal terms,” and “is restricted exclusively to the activity of Producers.”
Non-producers and counter-producers have excluded themselves from the Open Market by exerting destructive forces against all Markets. These two principles are not specified, implied or applied in the Free Market system.
- In the Open Market Construct, Open to all on equal terms; means everyone must be evenly matched with no advantage for anyone. This is not the case in the Free Market.
- The Open Market is open to all Producers with no restrictions for any and no advantages for any. This is not the case in the Free Market.
- The Open Market is not open to non-producers and counter-producers where the Free Market is open to non-producers and counter-producers.
- Non-producers and counter-producers cannot enter into the Open Market and take money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power from it without a product exchanged for it. This is very pro-prosperity for a family, organization, society, a nation, mankind, for all life and environments.
- The Open Market restricts the action of marketing to Producers only. It does not allow government regulation except maintaining the Market open to all on equal terms. It does not allow non-producers and counter-producers access to the Market unless they produce and become Producers.
- The Open Market does not allow monopolies or any other way non-producers and counter-producers can control supply and demand. The control of supply and demand gives non-producers and counter-producers the advantage of receiving more money than what their products are worth.
- Non-producers and counter-producers are exclusively restricted from participating in the Open Market! Producers are King in the Open Market! They create the money, value, energy, wealth capital and power through the production of needed and wanted pro-prosperity goods and services.
- The Open Market prevents people from taking a non-productive or a counter-productive advantage in the Market.
- The greatest difference between the Open Market and the Free Market is that the Open Market does not allow for non-producer and counter-producer participation where the Free Market allows for non-producer and counter-producer participation. Non-producers and counter-producers have wrecked many a society and nation by being allowed to participate without exchange for the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power they receive.
- Non-producers and counter-producers are found in all levels of a society. They are located from the poorest among us all the way to the wealthiest among us. There are no exceptions; a non-producer or a counter-producer whether rich or poor is a non-producer or a counter-producer. They are a heavy liability for the Producers, Families, Organizations, Society, Nation, Mankind and Environments!
- The Open Market establishes the value of goods and services naturally. Producers are the driving force behind the mechanism that gives goods and services their value. Producers place the demand on the market. The market through competition among all goods and services establishes value. Producers are the cause force in the Market that sets the value. We assert our drive through the market to establish the value of the goods and services.
- Everyone must place self-created goods and services on the Market before they can take any money. They must be real goods and services as defined in Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics in the article, “What is a Product.” http://youcreatemoney.com
An Open Market must be open to all Producers on equal terms! There are no exceptions! The Open Market always establishes the value of all goods and services based on supply and demand. This is a fact in nature. Upon evaluation it is found to be a self evident truth.
Free Market Construct
Revised April, 2013
The Free Market Construct will give you the contrast with the Open Market Construct. The Open Market is governed by exact prosperity technology. The Free Market has very little if any prosperity technology. The little it has in prosperity technology is being violated to the extreme. The Free Market has been taken over largely by rewarded non-producers and counter-producers. They take and take money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power without placing supply on the market for the money. The rewarded non-producers and counter-producers continually drain the society and mankind of the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power. This money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power is created and produced by the Producers.
It is very important to remember that the Free Market is a Market. It works like any Market. It is always working 24/7 in establishing the value for all goods and services placed on it. Even when non-producers and counter-producers take money without placing supply, goods and services, on the Market the Market sets value. However the value of these goods and services gets raised to higher levels than they would be. This is because non-producers and counter-producers make demand without balancing it with supply. Now the Market senses a low supply in relation to demand and the prices go up. This is commonly called inflation. When supply is low, prices go up. When supply is high or abundant, prices go down.
The definition of the Free Market is, a Market in which prices are controlled by supply and demand, without government regulations and restrictions.
- The Free Market allows for advantages by non-producers and counter-producers, by allowing monopolies and all other ways a non-producer and counter-producer can dream up and use to take money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power off the market without exchange for it with the supply of goods and services.
- Technically speaking the Free Market should not be open to non-producers and counter-producers. The definition of Free Market “strictly” implies that goods and services must be supplied in order to demand or take money from the Market. Supply, “in supply and demand,” implies goods and services. Goods and services must be placed on the Market in exchange for any money received. Then the money can be used to place a demand on the Market for other items.
- Non-producers and counter-producers use half of the Free Market definition. They use the demand side of the Free Market definition. They leave out the supply side, or fix and, or control the supply side to their advantage.
- The non-producers and counter-producers enter into the Free Market and take money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power from it without a product exchanged for it. This is catastrophic for Producers, families, Organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments! Today in 2011 we are experiencing the result of this activity, on the Free Market, by non-producers and counter-producers. We are mired in a world wide deep recession as a result.
- The Free Market has no restrictions except keeping all government regulations out of it.
- The Free Market does not restrict monopolies, or any other way, restrict non-producers and counter-producers. Non-producers and counter-producers can control the Market supply and demand so that they have the advantage of receiving more money than what their products are worth.
- The Free Market doesn’t prevent people from taking a non-productive or a counter-productive advantage in the Market.
- The greatest difference between the Open Market and the Free Market is, “the Open Market does not allow for non-producer and counter-producer participation where the Free Market allows for non-producer and counter-producer participation.” Non-producers and counter-producers have wrecked many a society and nation by being allowed to participate without exchange for the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power they receive.
- Non-producers and counter-producers are found in all levels of a society. They are located from the poorest among us to the wealthiest among us. There are no exceptions; a non-producer or counter-producer whether rich or poor is a non-producer or a counter-producer. They are a heavy liability for the Producers, families, societies, nations, mankind and environments!
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By: RP Obrigewitsch
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Translate into Other Languages
Axioms of Economics
Constant Money Supply
Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.0 Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.1 The Money Velocity Cycle
- 1.2 Capital Producing Economics
- 1.3 Vampire Economics
- 1.4 The Goal of a Society
- 1.5 Production Efficiency
- 1.6 Why Money Velocity Slows
- 1.7 Capital Destroying Economics
- 1.8 Producer, Non-producer or Counter-producer
- 1.9 Razor Thin Path
- 2.0 Stock Market
Open Market Economics
Producer Rewarded Economics
- 1. What is money?
- 1.1 What is a Product?
- 1.2 The Four Basic Laws of Economics
- 1.3 Who are the Producers?
- 1.4 All Producers are Workers
- 1.5 Workers and Producers Create Money
- 1.6 Government Products and Services
- 1.7 Non-productive & Counter-productive Activities
- 1.8 Work, Energy and Money
- 1.9 Production Creates Futures
- 1.95 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 2.0 Attention and Money
- 2.01 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.02 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.1 Banks Don’t Create Money
- 2.2 Capitalism Without Rules
- 2.4 True Wealth!
- 2.5 True Wealth! Part 1
- 2.6 True Wealth! Part 2
- 2.7 True Wealth! Part 3
- 3.0 Socialism
- 3.1 Political Economic Systems
- 3.2 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 3.3 Overt and Hidden Socialism
- 3.4 Capital Destroying; Capitalism and Socialism
- 3.5 Economics is a Group Activity
- 3.6 Capital Producing Capitalism and Capital Producing Socialism
- 3.7 Private Forms of Socialism
- 3.8 Capitalist Socialist Economics
- 3.9 Government Socialism
- 4.0 Types of Socialism
- 4.1 Interfacing in Groups
- 4.2 Correlated Pay
- 4.3 System of Measuring Production
- 4.4 Systems of Pay
- 4.5 State of Action
- 4.6 Capital Destroying Capitalism
- 4.7 Capital Destroying Socialism
- 4.8 Use of the Word Capital
- 4.9 Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
- 5.0 Prosperity Thrusts
- 5.1 Pure Capitalism
- 5.2 Right Wing Socialism
- 5.21 Three Types of Capitalism
- 5.3 Left Wing Socialism
- 5.4 Foundation Socialism
- 5.9 Deus ex Machina