This is the seventh set of Axioms in the Axioms of Economics. There are three sections of Axioms included in this set. The title of this set is Ethical Production and Reserve Strength. The first section includes the Axioms covering Reserve Strength. The second section includes the Axioms covering Ethical Production. The third section includes the Axioms covering Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics.
This seventh set of Axioms covers Ethical Production and Reserve Strength.
Reserve Strength Axioms
The Reserve Strength section covers the Axioms which give the basic laws on how Reserve Strength is created and how it should be used and managed.
Reserve Strength; is the potential a Society or Nation has in repelling any counter-producers attempts to militarily, or in any other way, overpower or enslave a Producer Nation.
164. If an individual or society isn’t expanding and prospering in production then that individual or society is contracting in prosperity and production or is succumbing.
165. Reserve strength in an individual, family, society, nation and mankind is directly related to the production level in that individual, family, society, nation and mankind.
Reserve strength; is the potential a Society or Nation has in repelling any counter-producers attempts to militarily, or in any other way, overpower or enslave a Producer Nation.
166. A high producing individual, family, society or nation has high reserve strength and energy.
This reserve strength and energy can be converted to military equipment. This equipment can be used to repel any non- producing or counter-producing society or Nation in its attempts to enslave a producing society or Nation.
167. Future survival for the individual, family, society, nation, mankind and all life is directly related to production level.
168. Reserve strength for an individual, family, society, nation, mankind and all life is the potential for survival into the future. It is the potential for future production.
169. High production levels give a long energy thrust into futures.
170. Low production levels give a short energy thrust into futures.
171. No production gives zero thrust into futures.
172. Counter-production gives a negative thrust into the future. Futures for the counter-producer’s, family, society, nation, mankind and the environment are being destroyed.
Ethical Production Axioms
This section covers Ethical Production. It covers how Ethics is basic and important to a well functioning economic system and a well functioning society.
Ethics; we are dealing with a causative mechanism here. 1. Ethics involves the actions the individual causes to increase survival. 2. Ethics is what the individual is doing himself to increase his survival and the survival of his family, groups he belongs too, his Society, Nation, all Mankind and Environments. 3. Ethics is something done knowingly and causatively by an individual. It is not something imposed upon the individual by some exterior force or determinism. 4. Ethics involves pro-survival codes the individual applies to himself by himself. Ethics is the application of pro-survival codes to bring about the highest survival level of self, family, groups, societies, Nations, Mankind and Environments.
Producers apply pro-survival codes and activities. They have their ethics in.
Non-producers apply codes and activities which produce declining survival. Their ethics are out.
Counter-producers apply counter- survival codes and activities which produce counter-survival conditions all around them. Their ethics are also out.
173. A very valuable attribute which is found in ethical production: Ethical production reinvested creates more ethical production which can be reinvested to produce more ethical production.
174. Unethical or counter-production usually creates more unethical counter- production.
175. Giving reward to someone without an exchange in production for it usually brings about counter-production by those individuals receiving the reward. This action creates a counter force against the Producers and against the survival of the family, society, nation and mankind.
176. The purpose of the non-producer and the counter-producer is thrusts towards their goal of succumb.
177. Whenever any person takes money without production exchanged for the money, that person is putting forth a counter survival force against the Producers and against the survival of the family, society, nation and mankind.
178. Ethics must be applied to an Economic System. If ethics is not applied to an Economic System, the Economic System will tend toward a criminal economic system.
Applied Ethics is when each individual disciplines himself/herself to stay on the razor thin path of the Rules of Economics. The Axioms of Economics are the razor thin path. Ethics is imposed by each individual on him or herself.
179. The ethical Producers in a Society must exert their ethical presence on the society and keep ethics in or the society will collapse toward unethical and criminal economics.
180. Ethical Producers must take full responsibility for the money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power they produce. They must hold the line on keeping all counter-producers from receiving any money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power in exchange for counter-production. They must hold the line on keeping non-producers from receiving any money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power exchanged for non-production.
There are a few exceptions on the non-producers. They would be the very few non-producers who are very physically or mentally unable to produce. There are no exceptions for the counter-producers.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics Axioms
This section covers Producer Rewarded Open Market Economic Axioms. These Axioms give the rules or laws on how each individual can apply ethics during production and how each individual can use these Axioms as a guide or aid on keeping his ethics in. When all members of a Society apply these axioms they will be in a very pro-survival and ethical standing. The society will be a very ethical society.
181. Economic freedom is achieved by keeping one’s own ethics in on the Technology of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics. Economic freedom is achieved by applying the Axioms of Economics. Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics is the razor thin path followed while achieving economic freedom.
182. The razor thin path of economic freedom has been inexistence for as long as man has been in existence.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics is the name given to this razor thin path. The Axioms also have been in existence as long as man has been in existence. They are tabulated here.
183. An individual, family, society, nation, mankind and all life has achieved economic freedom to the degree that they stay on the razor thin path of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics.
184. It is more pro-survival to be part of a society that has achieved economic freedom than to be a part of a less economically free society.
185. Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics is a set of rules (Axioms.) When these rules (Axioms) are applied, everyone can win in the game of economics and life.
186. Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics has a set of rules which are self-truths. These rules enable the Producers; who are the contributors to the survival of the family, society, nation, mankind and the environment; to be rewarded for their production.
187. In a Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics System an expanding and large population increases prosperity in that society.
188. In a society where non-producers and counter-producers are rewarded a rapidly expanding and large population is a liability.
189. Producers give Nations and leaders of Nations energy, wealth, capital, power, security and reserve strength through production.
190. We are all on this Planet and in this universe together, under the same conditions, no one individual has the right to ride on another individual’s back for his or her survival.
192. A slave state has no right but the right to grant economic freedom to its people.
193. War is a psychological insanity, at the level of societies and nations, which manifests itself in and around slave state societies and nations.
194. During an economic depression a small group of rich non-producers and counter-producers has gained control of the wealth created by the very large group of economic depressed Producers. They use this wealth against the Producers and suppress them.
This is the sixth set of Axioms in the Axioms of Economics. There are two sections of Axioms included in this set. The Title of this set is Ownership. The first section includes the Axioms covering Ownership. The second section includes the Axioms covering Producers; the Use of Their Money and Production.
We are going into the subject of Ownership. The subject of Ownership will be expanded upon. There is far more to the subject of ownership than what is commonly practiced today on planet earth.
Ownership; is the act, state or right of possessing something. (New Oxford American Dictionary)
I will start with background information which will lead up to and into the expanded technology of Ownership.
We have discussed Producers producing goods and services. Producers produce these goods and services by first creating mental space. The mental space is used to contain the mental energy Producers generate. Producers convert this mental energy; they have created, into mental mass. More mental energy is generated and used by the Producers to mock up mental models of intended products and sub-products.
Mock up: a model or replica of a machine or structure, used for instructional or experimental purposes; also, an arrangement of text and pictures to be printed. (New Oxford American Dictionary)
The mental models are mock ups of the goods and services the Producers intend to produce in the Physical Universe. These mocked up models are converted or replicated into Physical Universe goods and services. The mental energy, mass and models are contained in the mental space created by the Producers.
141. A Producer owns that which has been produced by that Producers.
142. Producers have the full right to 100 percent of their production.
143. The Producers who produce the organization own the organization.
144. A Producer owns that percentage of an organization he has produced.
145. All expansion in an organization belongs to those Producers who created the expansion.
146. Ownership with production activity does receive reward. The production of the owner is what is rewarded.
147. Ownership with non-production activity does not receive reward, only production receives reward.
148. Ownership with counter-production activity does not receive reward, only production receives reward.
149. An owner who is producing should be rewarded for his production. The owner should not be rewarded for his ownership under any circumstances.
150. An individual should not be rewarded for having money or ownership. The individual has received the reward for production and that was the money. This rewarding an individual for having money or ownership is the action of rewarding someone for being rewarded.
151. Ownership in itself is reward for production.
152. A Producer owns the value, energy, wealth, capital and power he creates.
153. Holding land or space out of production is counter to the prosperity of the individual, family, society and mankind.
154. A Producer has the right to produce on land or space owned by another individual or individuals who are not using the space or land for production. There would have to be an agreed upon exchange between both parties.
155. The Producers are the creators of the existence of the Physical Universe Organization.
156. Each Producer has a mental space and uses this space when creating the production of goods and services.
157. An Organization is composed of interacting interfacing individual spaces.
158. An Organization exists exclusively from the existence of the spaces of the individuals interfacing in that Organization.
159. All producing individuals hold Ownership in an Organization by holding ownership in their space where it interfaces with the Physical Universe of the Organization.
Producers; the Use of Their Money and Production
160. Producers have the full right to use their money however they choose in a pro-survival thrust.
161. Producers do not have the right to use their production or money in a contra-survival thrust for this action moves the individual, family, society, mankind and the environment toward succumb.
162. Producers use money units to capture the value, wealth, energy, capital and power they create through the production of goods and services.
163. Producers transfer the value, wealth, energy, capital and power into money units when they market their goods and services on the Open Market.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By RP Obrigewitsch
March 28, 2013
This is the fifth set of Axioms in the Axioms of Economics. There are two sections of Axioms included in this set titled Survival, Economics & Freedom. The first section includes the Axioms covering Production and Survival. The second section includes the Axioms covering Economics and Freedom.
Freedom in Economics is the basic right of all individuals to produce. It includes the right to own all they have produced. This would be in goods and services they have produced and in money they have produced along with any value, energy, wealth, power and capital.
Freedom in Economics is the right of the Producers to work and labor free from the counter-survival interferences of the non-producers and counter-producers.
Production and Survival:
108. Production is the basic thrust of all life toward the goal of survival.
109. The thrust to survive always, knowingly or unknowingly, involves applying economic principles; this applies to all life forms.
110. Low production brings about low survival in an individual, family, society, mankind, in all life forms and the environment.
111. Production is not only basic to the nature of mankind but production is basic to the nature of sane groups and sane individuals.
112. If you don’t produce you don’t survive. If you are surviving and you are not producing, you are living off the backs of Producers and you are lessening the survival of the Producers.
113. Standards of living are directly related to increases or decreases in production rates and production efficiency.
114. The basic thrust and purpose of all life is to produce, in order to achieve the goal of survival and expansion.
Economics and Freedom:
116. Freedom in general is directly related to economic freedom.
117. Economic freedom is the basic freedom. Without economic freedom no other freedoms can exist.
118. As economic freedom increases, freedom in general increases.
119. As economic freedom decreases, freedom in general decreases.
120. Economic freedom is achieved by applying the Axioms of Economics.
Economic freedom is achieved by following the razor thin road laid down by applying the Axioms of economics. Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics follows the razor thin road laid down with the application of the Axioms of Economics.
121. With the absence of economic freedom an individual has “no freedom” in the physical universe.
122. A Democracy, in order to survive, must have guaranteed production rights for every individual in the society and country.
123. Morale is directly related to the amount of economic freedom in the society.
Morale is confidence, enthusiasm and discipline of a person or group at a particular time.
124. Increased economic freedom increases morale and decreased economic freedom decreases morale.
125. Production is the most basic and the most important right in an individual’s thrust for freedom.
126. The rate of technological advancement is directly related to the level of economic freedom and the level of production being rewarded.
127. The Producers in a society are its life blood.
128. Producers create all the survival one sees in a society.
129. Producers create all the prosperity one sees in an individual, family, company, society; nation, mankind and the environment.
130. Every individual has the basic right to produce.
131. No one has the right to ever prevent another individual from producing, no matter how noble the reason may be.
132. Not only must every individual have the right to produce but the Producers must be rewarded in full for their production.
133. When a Producer is not rewarded with the money he created through production, this situation gives him the apparency of not having produced when he has in fact produced.
134. An individual’s level of production falls off when he is not rewarded with the money he created through production.
135. Producers have all pro-survival rights associated with a Democracy.
136. Non-producers and counter-producers have no rights at all except the rights connected with the act of production.
Once they have achieved the class of a Producer, they have all of the pro-survival rights associated with a Democracy.
137. Non-production or counter-production must not be held against a non-producer or a counter-producer by any sort of artificial punishment. Non-production and counter-production are heavy enough penalties, in themselves, when not rewarded.
138. Death is the final penalty for non-production and/or counter-production.
This would be a non-producer/counter-producer self inflicted death. Non-production brings about a condition of no energy flow, this leads toward succumb. Counter-production brings about a condition of a negative energy flow, this leads rapidly toward succumb.
139. Production level is directly related to the amount of economic freedom in a Society.
140. When an economy starts to fall into a steep recession or an Economic depression the non-producers/counter-producers have taken charge of a large part of the economy and put it into a free fall.
The Producers with their motivation and determination hold the razor thin line of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics. They remove the non-producer and counter-producers from power and recreate a pro-survival economic system.
This is the fourth set of axioms in the Axioms of Economics. This set will include two sections of Axioms. The first section includes the Axioms covering Production Rewarding. The second section includes the Axioms covering Money Supply and Money.
Production rewarding has been found to lead to prosperity. In Societies and Nations where production is rewarded, those Nations and Societies survive very well. In Societies and Nations where non-producers and counter-producers are rewarded we find recessions, depressions, wars and hard economic times. The survival of the Societies and Nations rewarding non-production and counter-production is low and declining. The only solution that will solve a Society or Nation declining economically is to fully reward the Producers of the goods and services. They must be rewarded in full for the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power they have created.
Production Rewarding Axioms:
72. As production rewarding increases, money value increases.
Money value increases because increasing production rewarding gives Producers incentive to increase production rates. This increase in production on the Open Market causes demand for products to decrease, decreasing the value of the products. This allows for each money unit the power to purchase more production per money unit.
73. As production rewarding decreases, money value decreases.
Money value decreases because decreasing production rewarding lowers Producer incentives. Lower Producer incentive decreases production rates. This decrease in production on the Open Market causes demand for products to increase. Increased demand increases the value of the products. This increase in product value causes an increase in money units necessary to purchase the product. The money now has less value because it takes more money units to purchase the same product volume.
74. As the rewarding of non-production and/or counter-production decreases, money value increases.
75. As the rewarding of non-production and/or counter-production increases, money value decreases.
76. Reward production and only production, never reward non-production or counter-production.
77. Reward the Producers and they will reward you with abundant production.
78. Reward non-production and non-production will increase abundantly while production decreases.
79. Reward counter-production and counter-production will increase abundantly while production decreases.
80. Rewarding Producers enhances the survival of the individual, family, society, mankind and the environment.
81. Rewarding non-production or counter-production directs the individual, family, society, mankind and the environment toward slavery and succumb.
82. Any individual making money in any other way than through the production of goods and services is a rewarded non-producer or a rewarded counter-producer.
83. A society that is rewarding non-production and/or counter-production is on the road to succumb.
84. Any society that is on the road to succumb is rewarding non-producers and/or counter-producers on a large scale.
85. By rewarding non-producers and/or counter-producers you are helping yourself toward succumb along with the non-producers and/or counter-producers.
86. Increased production rewarding increases sanity in a society, thus decreasing crime and war.
87. Increased non-production and/or counter-production rewarding increases insanity in a society, thus increasing crime and war.
88. War when used as the first solution or any solution other than the last solution to a problem is a system of rewarding counter-production. This activity tends the individual, family, society; nations, mankind and the environment toward succumb.
Money Supply and Money Axioms:
The money supply provides symbols used for the medium of exchange. When a constant money supply is maintained we have a standardized economic system. The money supply gives us physical universe money unit objects. These money unit objects are where value, energy, and power are transferred and stored. The value, energy and power are transferred into and stored in money units during the process of marketing goods and services on the Open Market.
This section includes the formula for applying a Constant Money Supply to Banking.
It is found, when Constant Money Supplies are maintained, very stable economic systems are created by Producers.
89. When a constant money supply is maintained, we maintain a constant unit of measure in money units for monitoring the value of production.
90. Money, in money units, is a means of measuring relative value of products on the Open Market.
91. A constant money supply applied to banking;
A. Hold the number of monetary units constant in the money supply.
B. Decide what ratio, money on hand to money loaned out, is most stable when loaning out money. Then hold this ratio constant. This will set up banking so it will never fail.
C. Banks don’t loan out money beyond the established stable ratio of “money on hand to money loaned out.”
D. Creating money, “out of thin air,” is the act of transferring value from the money currently in circulation and placing the value into the newly created money without an exchange for it on the Open Market. This is an act of counter-production. This is an act of taking other peoples’ money (value, energy, wealth, capital and power) and using it with no production in exchange for it.
E. Creating money, “out of thin air,” is very destructive to individuals, families, societies, nations, mankind and the environment.
This formula maintains a constant money supply.
92. The value of money is inversely related to the size of the money supply.
93. Creating money, “out of thin air,” to increase the money supply decreases the value of all monetary units in proportion to the number of money units created “out of thin air.”
94. Creating money “out of thin air” to expand the money supply is a form of counterfeiting and rewards non-production and/or counter-production.
95. An open or floating monetary system, where the money supply is not held constant, has few winners and many losers.
96. Expanding the money supply is not an ethical act.
97. When the money supply is expanded, the individuals first to receive the newly created money reap huge profits.
These individuals reap huge profits by transferring value, energy, wealth and power from the money currently in circulation. This value, energy, wealth and power is transferred into the newly created money. They are taking money value, energy, wealth and power without placing goods and services on the Open Market in exchange for it. The other individuals in the society lose money value, energy, wealth and power which is transferred to the individuals who first received the newly created money.
98. Expanding the money supply leads to inflation.
Money loses value when the money supply is expanded. It requires more money units to purchase the same goods and services.
99. Shrinking or contracting the money supply increases the value of money units in the monetary system.
100. Production doesn’t depend on the monetary system for survival. The monetary system depends on production for survival.
101. Production is senior to money. Production gives money its value, energy and power.
102. Production is senior to capital. Production gives capital its value, energy and power.
103. Production is senior to wealth. Production gives wealth its value, energy and power.
104. Production creates the power an individual, family, society and Nation posses.
105. Money lends efficiency to production.
It is more efficient to transfer the value of one’s production into money units. One can then transport the money units to another location and use them there to purchase needed and wanted products. Before the concept of money was developed and put into practice, production was carried from location to location with the purpose of trading it for needed and wanted products. This is the barter system. It is very inefficient.
106. Money is always junior to production and production is always senior to money.
107. In order to get money out of the money supply, an individual must always exchange production for it on the Open Market.
This is the third set of Axioms in the Axioms of Economics. This is the Production, Exchange Value and Money set. This set includes 5 sections of Axioms. The five sections include Axioms in the Economics Equation section; the Definition of a Producer section; the Exchange Value section; The Relationship of Production and Money section; and The Relationship of Production to Goods and Services section.
There are 22 Axioms in the Production, Exchange Value and Money set.
The Axioms in this set give the Economic Equation on how production comes about. The Producer is defined. There are Axioms related to the relationship of production to goods and services and how production and money are related.
50. Economics reduces down to one basic, that basic is production.
Postulate + Space + Energy + Matter + Directed Doing = Production. This is the Economic Equation.
Postulate: A thing or idea suggested or assumed to be true as the basis for reasoning, discussion, belief or for furthering production activities. Reference: New Oxford American Dictionary.
51. Economics is the Science of energy.
52. Energy is generated or created during the process of production.
Definition of a Producer:
53. A Producer is an individual who:
A. Creates a good or a service.
B. The good or service must be needed and wanted.
C. The good or service must be marketed on the Open Market, open to all on equal terms.
D. The good or service must not harm the survival of the individual, family, society, mankind and/or the environment.
54. Producers are the main beams, support structures and backbone of a family, society, nation, mankind and the environment. The survival of the individuals, families, societies, nations, mankind and the environment rests on the backs of the Producers.
55. Producers postulate and project into the future. They estimate the future needs and wants of individuals, families, societies, nations, mankind and the environment. They postulate, estimate and evaluate future pro-survival goods and services.
Postulate: A thing or idea suggested or assumed to be true as the basis for reasoning, discussion, belief or for furthering production activities. Reference: New Oxford American Dictionary.
A postulate is the first step leading to all the doing that is put forth by the Producer during the creation of goods and services. The first step is to establish a postulate; then space is created where energy is generated and where mental mass is created. In this space is where doing is performed using self generated energy to create a mock-up of a model of the postulated product or service. The next step is to use self generated energy to transfer this model into the physical universe as the postulated good or service.
56. Producers mock up models of their future production. They mock up these models in their personal mental space. They then transfer these mockups into the physical universe during the process of production. The result is a final produced product.
57. Producers generate energy. They convert this energy into money, value, wealth, capital and power through the action of production.
58. Exchange value is created through the production of goods and services.
59. Exchange value is represented by a money symbol. The money symbol is in the form of coin, gold, paper, shells, beads, etc.
60. Exchange value is the part of money that gives money power.
Production and Money, The Relationship of:
61. The act of creating money is a group function.
62. It takes Producers, working together in creating goods and services and trading these goods and services on an Open Market, to create money.
Corollary 1: Value, that money represents, is being continually created, day after day, by the Producers through production rate and production quality.
Corollary 2: When production increases the supply of quality goods and services on the Open Market, the value of these goods and services decreases due to decreased demand.
This increases the value of money. With the value of goods and services decreasing, each money unit can purchase more products.
Corollary 3: A low supply of quality goods and services on the Open Market will increase the value of these goods and services due to increased demand.
This decreases the value of money. It takes more money units to purchase these goods and services.
Corollary 4: The value of goods and services relates inversely to the value of money.
As the value of goods and services increases it takes more money units needed to purchase these goods and services. Each money unit has less value.
As the value of goods and services decreases it takes less money units to purchase these goods and services. Each money unit now has more value.
Corollary 5: As production rates increase, money increases in value.
When the Market is flooded with goods and services their value drops because of lower demand. Now a money unit purchases more goods and services so it has more value and also more power.
Corollary 6: As production rates decrease, money decreases in value.
When there is a shortage of goods and services on the Market their value increases because of higher demand. Here money units purchase fewer goods and services per money unit. Money now has less value and less power.
Corollary 7: The value of money is directly related to production rate.
Corollary 8: The value of money fluctuates with the level of production backing it.
65. A Nation with a high production rate is a Nation with a high money value and great wealth, energy, capital and power.
The Relationship of Production to Goods and Services:
66. Production is always being exchanged for production with or without money as a medium of exchange.
67. Production rate determines the value of goods and services.
68. The value of goods and services is inversely related to the level of production where demand is present.
As the level of production decreases, the value of goods and services tends to increase in a demand Market. Conversely, as the level of production increases, the value of goods and services tend to decrease in a demand Market.
69. Production level is always directly related to the value and demand for this production.
70. Demand generates the value for each good and service.
71. As demand increases for goods and services the value of the demanded goods and services increases.
This, increased product value, attracts the attention of Producers. Effort forces and postulates are generated by Producers. The Producers use postulates to direct these effort forces, increasing production rates for these demanded goods and services.
This is the first set of Axioms in Economics. There are over 200 Axioms. They will be posted in sections. This first set of Axioms covers money and how it is created, creating money. This set includes the basic Axioms of Economics.
I have discovered over the past many years of research in the field of Economics that Economics covers a very broad area. As the Axioms of Economics are posted one will experience the adventure of how broad an area the Field of Economics covers.
As an individual studies the Axioms of Economics he/she will be able to appreciate the power and the abilities of the Producers. The Producers will gain an ability to be proud of their accomplishments. They are truly stellar in this universe! Everything you see around you has been created by Producers! It has been put here by the Producers.
Many times and against terrific odds has the Producer not only survived and persisted, he/she has advanced man into new and exhilarating technological advances! It is only by the persistence and abilities of the Producers we have what we have and are where we are today.
We could look back in hindsight and ask; where would we be today without the constant counter forces leveled at the Producers by the counter-producers?
It is by the work and labor of the Producers that man has advanced out of the caves. It is by the work and labor of the Producers that man has advanced out of the Dark Age. This Dark Age was suppressed on the Producers by the counter-producers. It is by the work and labor of the Producers that man advanced beyond the Dark Age and into the Age of Science.
Now it is the Producers who will advance man into an Age where Producers and only Producers will be rewarded for the fruits of their work and labor. The Producers will take full responsibility for all the money, value, energy; wealth, reserve strength and power they create.
The day will be seen when man will have prosperity for all who decide to produce it: Where the counter-survival thrusts of crime and war will be in the past and never to raise their counter-survival heads again: Where the levels of prosperity are above and beyond our present abilities to conceive it!
May you prosper in your adventure of creating money, value, energy; wealth, reserve strength and power.
Money and how it is created:
1. All money value is created through and backed by the production of goods and services.
2. Reward production and only production. Producers create the money value. The individual who creates the money value owns it.
3. Maintain the Market Open to all on equal terms. This is the “The Open Market.”
4. Maintain a constant money supply.
6. A Constant Money Supply prevents the non-producers/counter-producers from stealing money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power away from the economic system through the expansion of the money supply.
7. Expanding the money supply transfers value, wealth, energy, capital and power from the existing money units into the newly created money units.
8. Expanding a money supply causes existing money units to loose value. This is the main cause of inflation.
9. A Society, Nation or Economic System with a Constant Money Supply is like having a Bank with very secure doors, windows and walls along with absolute explosive-proof vaults.
10. Money has two parts; symbol and production value.
11. Money is the symbol that represents production value.
12. Production creates the value which money symbolizes. This is production value.
13. No money is ever created but through the production of goods and services.
14. The money supply must be held constant forever. This is the Constant Money Supply.
15. The Constant Money Supply standardizes the economic system.
16. The Constant Money Supply standardizes the Money Unit as a standardized unit of measure.
17. The standardized money unit is the constant unit of measure that defines production value of goods and services.
18. All money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power is created through and backed by production.
19. The act of creating all money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power is done by Producers who are also laborers and workers. All money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power are created through and by some form of labor or work.
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much higher consideration.” Abraham Lincoln
20. Producers include executives, upper level management, middle level management, supervisors and all other individuals in an organization.
21. All executives, upper level management, middle level management, supervisors and all other individuals in an organization perform labor and work.
The labor and work is mental and physical. Executives use more mental labor and work. Each position in an organization varies as to the amount of mental and physical labor uses. All production is created through labor and or work, no exception.
22. All production is created through labor and or work, no exception.
23. All survival is created through labor and or work, no exception.
24. All executives, upper level management, middle level management, supervisors and all other individuals in an organization must create production with their own labor and work in order to receive money.
25. Money received by any and all members of a producing organization must be met with an equal amount of production exchanged for the money.
This is the Axioms of Economics introduction. The Axioms of Economics clearly define differences among the parts of Economics. The Axioms of Economics define distinct and separate parts in the field of Economics. For you music buffs, the Axioms of Economics define the system of Economics in a staccato manner. Staccato, in music, is with each sound or note sharply detached or separated from one another. The Axioms of Economics are laid out in a detached or separate manner from each other.
This is as apposed to legato, where you would find the parts flowing in a smooth flowing manner without breaks between them. These distinct and separate parts will give an individual tools, confidence and certainty in his Economic knowledge and actions.
Today Economics is Confusing
The Axioms of Economics will allow you to differentiate each part of Economics from all the other parts of Economics. Today the Field of Economics is very confused. There is not very much differentiation among the component parts of Economics. There is much confusion. Much of this confusion is created by the Counter-producers. They identify themselves as Producers. They are very well hidden. They take the money, value, wealth, energy and power that is created by the real Producers and turn it against them. They use it to enslave the Producers and take more created production from them.
Differentiation in the field of Economics is very small, today. It is almost like walking up to jet aircraft for the first time. Someone asks you to perform avionics maintenance on the aircraft. You observe almost no differentiation in parts. This lack of differentiation in avionics parts is very confusing. After training on the component parts, of the Aircraft, and their functions you gain some distinction and separation of parts. You can differentiate the parts by observation and function. Once you gain distinct and separate differentiation of parts and function you can expertly maintain the Avionics systems on that aircraft.
There is a purpose in publishing the Axioms of Economics. The purpose is to give you a distinct and separate differentiation of parts and their function, in the field of Economics. With this distinction and separate differentiation of parts and function, you will be able to expertly maintain the Economics system on Planet Earth.
With the knowledge of the Axioms of Economics one will be able to maintain the Economic system. An individual will be able to maintain his/her economic thrust in a pro-survival direction.
Everyone should be able to operate with the distinct and separate parts of Economics. After all your life and living depends on you creating money, value, wealth, energy and power. Your survival depends on you knowing the Axioms of Economics. With this knowledge you can take responsibility for the money, value, wealth, energy and power you create. If you don’t take responsibility for what you have created the counter-producers will steal it and use it against you. They will use it to get more of what you have created. They will also use it to go as far as to enslave you! History is riddled with examples of counter-producers taking the production from the Producers and enslaving them.
Here is a very important point to remember. You, the Producer, invest most of your time creating money, value, wealth, energy and power. You do this through the production of goods and services. The counter-producer uses most of his/her time creating ways to steal, bleed or drain the money, value, wealth, energy and power away from you. They create an Economic system that is rigged to assist them in their counter-survival efforts.
The Axioms are the component parts in the field of Economics. The Axioms are the differentiated parts in the field of Economics. With the Axioms one will be able to locate where one stands in relation to the field of Economics. An individual will be able to differentiate in the field of Economics. One will be able to locate who the Producers, non-producers and counter-producers are in the field of Economics. One will be able to differentiate among the Producers, Non-producers, and Counter-producers. One will also be able to locate where one stands in relation to the Producer, the Non-producer and the Counter-producer. You will be able to determine whether you are in the category of a Producer, a Non-producer or a Counter-producer. If you discover yourself in a category you don’t want to be in, you will have the data to evaluate your present category. You can evaluate your present category and change it to the most Pro-survival category you desire to be in.
Differentiation is recognizing distinct or separate parts. The Axioms of Economics represent over 150 distinct and separate parts to the field of Economics. With this much distinction and separateness in the field of Economics, an individual will be able to perform a great deal of evaluation. This much distinction and separateness will remove much confusion in the field of Economics.
In the field of Economics we have the players. The Producers are the players. The Producers are the only players, no-exception. The Producers create all of the money, value, wealth, energy and power for the society in the Economic system. Money, value, wealth, energy and power do not exist unless it is created or generated by the Producers. All money, value, wealth, energy and power are created through the production of goods and services.
There exist two sets of non-players. The first of these two sets is the Non-producer. The non-producers are dead weight and are being carried on the backs of the Producers. They are on the outside of the Economic system taking money, value, wealth, energy and power in exchange for nothing. They create no production, pro-survival or counter-survival.
Then we have the second set of non-players, the pretend players. The Counter-producers are the pretend players. They are also riding on the backs of the Producers while actively destroying the Producers. They are on the outside of the Economics System taking money, value, wealth, energy and power in exchange for destructive creations. They destroy the Economics system and the societies and take money in exchange for their destructive activities.
Everyone on the Planet can be located in one or the other of the three categories. The three categories are Producer, non-producer and counter-producer. Next we will determine what each of these groups does and what they don’t do. We will determine what each of these groups has and what each of these groups do not have.
This information will allow for the placement or location of the Producer and what he does and has on the Death to Survive scale. This information will allow for the placement or location of the non-producer and what he does and has on the Death to Survive scale. This information will allow for the placement or location of the Counter-producer and what he does and has on the Death to Survival scale.
Death to Survival Scale
With this placement one can evaluate any of the three categories without political or personal bias. One will be able to determine where on the Death to Survival Scale any individual lies. One won’t have to rely on his emotional feelings and other biases. He will be able to extract himself from the lies, deception and propaganda of the counter-producer. He will be able to determine who the non-producers are and decide whether or not to support them.
What Producers do and have
We will start with what the Producers do and what they have.
What do the Producers do? They create pro-survival goods and services. These are products. They market the products on the Open Market, open to all on equal terms. There are articles on http://youcreatemoney.com defining “Who are the Producers,” and “What is a Product.” They maintain a constant money supply. They make sure the person who created the product receives the money that was created in the process of creating the product. They are constantly vigilant. They protect and guard the money, value, wealth, energy and power they have created.
What do Producers have? They have a high level of ethics. They have a very strong pro-survival thrust. Producers create all the money, value, wealth, energy and power an individual, family, society, nation and mankind has. They have prosperous individuals, families, societies, nations and mankind. Their environments are healthy and prosperous. They reside in peace. They have war as an absolute last solution. Producers are at the top of the Death to Survival Scale. The survival thrust of the Producer is at +10 on the Death to Survival Scale.
What Non-producers Do and Have
What do the non-producers do? They don’t create pro-survival goods and services. They don’t create counter-survival goods and services. They usually are found in the condition of apathy or in a physical and/or mental condition of being unable to perform. They have an inability to create goods and services.
There is a second class of non-producers who receive money for no production. They are the Farmers who receive government subsidies. They are corporations who receive government subsidies. This is another class of able people placed on welfare.
What do the non-producers have? They usually don’t have much in the way of material possessions. Some of them don’t have the ability to create goods and services. Some of them have chosen to not use their ability to create goods and services. They reside around 0.0 on the Death to Survival Scale. Death is at 0.0 on the Death to Survival Scale.
The second class of non-producers, who receive subsidies for no production, can have much in the way of money and material wealth. They own Farms, Companies and Corporations.
What Counter-producers Do and Have
What do the counter-producers do? They create destructive actions or things. They operate monopolies. They don’t use the Open Market. They follow a free market concept. The free market concept means, “We can do anything we want to do with marketing.” For more information on the “The Free Market Construct,” go to http://youcreatemoney.com. They steal money, value, wealth, energy and power by exchanging destructive things for it.
The counter-producers expand the money supply; stealing more money, value, wealth, energy and power from the Producers. They use the stolen money, value, wealth, energy and power to take over governments, the media, the market and Banking. They wage war for profit.
They believe there is survival with “no government.” See the article “No Government No Such Thing” in http://youcreatemoney.com. Counter-producers don’t follow rules. They believe freedom is the absence of all rules. We have shown that all survival exists because rules have been and are being followed. The highest level of survival for all life occurs when the rules governing survival for that life form are followed exactly. This includes Man!
They are in a state of hiding and being material objects.
What do the counter-producers have? They have a very strong counter-survival thrust. They are surrounded by poor beaten down individuals, families, societies, nations and mankind. They have third world countries. They have recessions, depressions and wars. Their environments are poisoned and destroyed. They have large expansive estates. They grab and hoard huge sums of money and material wealth. They hoard Producers and make slaves of them. They have profits for war material production. This gives military production profiteers more incentive to push for more war for more profit.
They have a reversed survival thrust. This means they create counter-survival actions and production. Their survival thrust is at -10 on the Death to Survival Scale.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By: RP Obrigewitsch
September 12, 2012
In this article we are going to step it up in the field of Economics. We are going to expand on the Technology of the Energy Creators. The Producers are the Energy Creators. Producers use self generated energy to create mental models or mockups. They transfer them into final products.
Advancements in the field of Economics have been very underdeveloped over the past several thousand years. The field of Economics has been stuck in the grip of the counter-producers. The counter-producers have held mankind back. There could be massive advancements in the field of Economics without the presence of counter-producer activities.
The field of Economics is a Science at the level of Physics and Chemistry. There are Axioms (self-evident truths) in the field of Economics.
The counter-producers have been, because of their extreme fear of not being able to create or generate energy, grabbing and hoarding money and material wealth. They have been grabbing and hoarding the Producers, the Energy Creators, making slaves of them. The Producers have been beaten down and suppressed. Most advancement in the Technology of Economics, made by the Producers, has been attacked and taken away.
The counter-producers have altered the Technology of Economics to their advantage. They have altered the concept of Money into ways which enable them to take money without production exchanged for it. They have sold the idea that they are, “the Producers,” when further evaluation shows them to be counter-producers. They identify themselves as Producers. There is a very distinct difference between a real Producer and a counter-producer. They are opposites on the scale of Death to Survive. Death is on the bottom of the scale and Survive is on the top of the scale. Producers strive toward survival, the top of the scale, and counter-producers succumb toward death, the bottom of the scale.
Death to Survival Scale
The counter-producers have created a very low grade economic system. It would be in the minus area on the scale from Death to Survive. This means the counter-producers survival level would be below death, if you can visualize that level. The only thing that has brought the civilization on planet earth above the survival level of death is the tremendous strength and persistence of the Producers, who are the Workers and Laborers. They are the Energy Creators.
If one separated the non-producers and the counter-producers out from the Producers and looked at their survival level we would find their survival level is below death economically. They simply would not be alive in their present condition of not being able to create or generate energy. They are truly living off the backs of the Producers, the Laborers and Workers.
There are many times in our planet’s history when the economic systems went backward toward death or succumb. During these times the economic systems followed the negative survival level of the counter-producers. The counter-producers, in the name of survival, gained power and took the individuals, families, societies, nations and mankind down the death spiral. The civilization literally was contracting under the rule of the counter-producers. The counter-producers had enslaved the Producers and convinced them that what they were doing was for their best interests. Finally the Producers broke loose and reversed the death spiral. They brought the civilizations back above the death level on the survival scale. This has been a constant struggle between the Producers and the counter-producers. It has been a constant struggle between survival and death. When the Producers led the civilizations, mankind survived. When the counter-producers or suppressive individuals ruled the civilizations, mankind was placed on the death spiral.
The civilizations went back toward death, leading up to and, during the great depression. The civilizations went back toward death, leading up to and, for a period after 2008. The Dark Age was a long time of counter-producer rule. In Ireland from the 1100’s until 1920 when the British ruled Ireland, the Irish were suppressed and squashed while on the death spiral. Most, if not all, third world countries are ruled by counter-producers taking the countries down the death spiral. History is riddled with many, many periods of counter-producer rule; times when Producers, families, societies, nations and mankind were placed on the spiral toward death.
The Producers have, in more times than not, broken loose and reversed the survival thrust. They put survival back in the economic systems. The Producers have always pulled individuals, families, societies, nations and mankind out of the death spiral. This has been done with a great price. There has been much suffering and lost lives before and during the reversal of the counter-producer’s death spiral activities. This suffering and lost life does not have to be. It can be avoided with the application and use of the pro-survival technology of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics. This is a capital producing economic system. This is a system where money, wealth, energy, value and power are created by the Producers. This is a system where the Producers of the money, wealth, energy, value and power are the receivers of the money, wealth, energy, value and power. In short, in the Producer Rewarded Open Market Economic System, the Producer is rewarded for what he has created. The Producer created the money, wealth, energy, value and power therefore he owns it.
I am going to define more clearly how energy is created or generated. This will help differentiate between the Producers, non-producers and counter-producers. With the ability to differentiate between the Producers, non-producers and counter-producers, one will be able to evaluate their activities to determine if they are creating survival activities or are creating succumb activities. One will be able to determine whether an individual is creating survival or creating death or succumb with his or her activities.
The Producers are the energy creators. During the process of production there always is work and labor involved. The work and labor is both mental and physical. Producers use a combination of mental and physical work and labor during production. Production always involves both mental and physical work and labor. Every type of product employs both mental and physical work and labor. Some products require more mental work and labor and some products require more physical work and labor.
The Producers, the Energy Creators, generate mental energy. They also create mental space. They use the mental energy to create mental models or mockups of what they want to create in the physical universe. They create the model or mockup in the mental space they have created. During the process of creating goods and services the Producer is converting mental energy into mental mass. Then the Producer uses this mental mass to create the mental model or mockup. Example products would be a paper airplane, a car, a legal document, and plans for a large development project.
During the production of all of the above example products, the process of creating mental space is used. In this mental space, mental energy is created or generated for use. The mental energy is converted to mental mass in the same space. The mental mass is used to create the model or mockup of the final product. The model or mockup also occupies the mental space. All creations of goods and services go through these steps. This is the mental process all production goes through during the conception and creation of goods and services. The time involved in the mental creation part of the production process can be fairly long to as short as instantaneous.
Most Producers aren’t aware they are generating this energy and putting mental space there. They are unaware of creating this mental model or mockup using mental energy in mental space. They are unaware they are transferring this created mental model or mockup into the physical universe. They transfer this created mental model or mockup, using self created mental energy, into the physical universe, as they create the physical universe goods and/or services.
When you look at this procedure, an individual can recall the feel of the flow of the mental energy. The procedure is: Creating mental space, generating energy in the space, converting the energy to mental mass, using the mental mass and mental energy to create models or mockups. More mental energy is generated and used to transfer the model or mockup to the physical universe while creating goods and services in the physical universe. When the model or mockup is transferred to the physical universe more mental space, energy, mass and effort are used.
The generation of mental energy can be felt by the Producers. At times mental effort can be felt as the Producer creates the model or mockup.
Economics is really a Science of Energy. Producers create or generate energy. They use the energy to create a model or mockup of the good or service they have as a final goal. The Producers use their created or generated energy to transfer the mental model into a physical universe product. They use this mental energy and space to handle physical universe energy and mass they use when creating a good or service.
This is how the energy creators, the Producers, generate energy and value contained in goods and services. This energy and value is transferred to money during the process of marketing.
Non-producers and Energy Creation
The non-producers won’t go through, or aren’t able to go through, the process of creating mental space, energy, mass or models. They aren’t able to create mental space or generate mental energy or convert mental energy to mental mass or create models or mockups they need to create goods and services. The non-producer is incapable or thinks he is incapable of controlling the above mental processes. These processes are necessary steps during the creation of goods and services.
The non-producer individual sits in the condition of apathy and lets life go by with almost no control over his/her destiny. These people are often found living on the streets, elderly people, some disabled people, people “putting in time” at a job. These “putting in time” people create very little production and often create counter production yet receive pay. Producers can decide to flow money to some of these non-producer individuals. Examples would be elderly producers who, because of age, are unable to produce at a high level and some disabled individuals.
Counter-producers and Energy Creation
The counter-producer is terrified of not being able to control this energy creating procedure which is necessary during the process of production. The counter-producer grabs money and material wealth and hoards it, slowing money velocity. He grabs Producers and enslaves them. He enslaves them to ensure he has money and material wealth.
These types of actions, grabbing and hoarding money and material wealth along with enslaving Producers upsets the economic system very drastically. The survival thrust goes from a thrust toward survival to a reversed thrust toward succumb or death for the individuals, families, societies, nations, mankind and the environment. The counter-producer is taking the Producers, the survival creators, along with himself on the death spiral road. The counter-producer literally destroys the Energy Creators, the Producers, and drains the energy out of the society.
The counter-producer owns money and material wealth to enslave Producers and to steal more money and material wealth. He uses money and material wealth as tools, used, during the enslavement process. This is where we find the Capitalist (the capital destroying Capitalist) the Fascist and the Communist.
Producers and Energy Creation
Producers are individuals who can create energy. Producers are energy creators. They convert their produced energy into goods and services. The goods and services are exchanged on the Open Market for money. The transference of energy is transferred into money units as the goods and services are exchanged on the Open Market.
Maintaining a Constant Money Supply insures the value and energy in money units. A Constant Money Supply standardizes each money unit and the whole money supply. A Constant Money Supply insures the value and energy contained in each money unit is correct. A Constant Money Supply insures the value and energy contained in each money unit doesn’t get siphoned or drained off by counter-producers engaged in the criminal counter-survival act of expanding the money supply.
The counter-producers have sold the Producers the idea that they can make money out of thin air by expanding the money supply. Inspection has shown that expanding the money supply is a way of stealing money energy, money value, wealth and power from the Producers who create it.
Maintaining an Open Market, open to all on equal terms, insures the Producers against non-producer/counter-producer activities of draining off or siphoning off money and energy from the Market without the correct exchange in goods and services for it.
The difference between non-producer activity and counter-producer activity is the non-producer doesn’t actively engage in destructive counter-survival activities in exchange for money. The counter-producer creates destructive counter-survival goods and services he sells as products and receives money for them. They are both non-producers but the counter-producer actively engages in destructive counter-survival activity in exchange for his money. For more information on Producers, non-producers and counter-producers see the article entitled, “Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers.”
Rewarding or paying Producers and only Producers of the goods and services insures Producers against non-producers/counter-producers who would take the money without producing goods and/or services for it. Rewarding Producers of goods and services insures them against individuals who occupy positions in a company or organization, “putting in time,” without producing any goods or services and yet receive money for being there. They are functioning like they are putting in time. They are being paid for time instead of production. This gives them the idea of simply putting in time and they will receive money based on the amount of time they put in. There can be positions where time can be used, as a base, for pay. Most positions can and should be positions where pay is based on the production level of goods and services. In the case where individuals occupy positions in a company, “putting in time,” the Producers, the workers and laborers, who produce the goods and services in the company carry these “pretend” Producers on their backs.
Rewarding Producers insures the survival of the Producer against the Capitalist (the capital destroying Capitalist,) the Fascist and the Communist who produces no production yet takes huge quantities of money, value, wealth, energy and power from the Producers. Rewarding Producers protects the wealth created by the Producers.
Rewarding Producers keeps the non-producing and/or counter-producing owners of a company from stealing the wealth created by the laboring and working Producers. It isn’t enough to own a company to receive money. It takes production and only production of goods and services by the owners to receive money. Owners must also be Producers. Ownership is reward for past production. Every time the owner receives money there must be, in every new unit of time, a created good or service exchanged for the money. This created good or service must have been created by the owner.
There must be value and energy present in goods and services before marketing can take place. Marketing must take place anytime anyone receives money. Marketing is the transference of energy and value between traded products for other products or traded products for money.
Rewarding production, maintaining an Open Market (open to all on equal terms) and maintaining a constant money supply will stabilize an economic system. It will create explosive prosperity for all who choose to play the game of economics this way.
The Producers or Energy Creators don’t need to collect and hoard large sums of money and wealth. They don’t need to enslave their fellow man. They can produce at will. They are confident they can produce at will and have confident survival attitudes.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By: RP Obrigewitsch
August 22, 2012
An Economic System is really and exclusively made up of Producers. The Producers create the Economic System and operate it. They create the survival and prosperity for the societies. Any non-producer or counter-producer activity is destructive to Economic Systems. The non-producers and counter-producers destroy survival and prosperity for themselves, Producers and societies.
Producers are in or inside the workings of a pro-survival economic system. They create and generate the energy for the economic system. They give it life and survival. They apply the rules of a pro-survival economic system. The non-producers/counter-producers are outside of the economic system, they take the energy out of the system and destroy the system. They refuse to follow or use pro-survival rules or laws in economics. Economic systems with the presence of non-producers and counter-produces are Deflating Systems. These economic systems sink into recessions and depressions. The non-producers and counter-producers take the life and survival out of an economic system.
We will look at economic systems and review how they came into existence through the directed energy thrusts of the Producers.
We have seen the evolution of how money value is created and backed. We have also seen the importance of maintaining a Constant Money Supply. Let’s review the evolution of the economic model. The economic model is a step by step evolution on how money is created and why it is important to maintain a Constant Money Supply.
First: There are individuals in a group of people producing goods and services.
Second: The people in the group need and want each others goods and services.
Third: At first these goods and services were exchanged in ratios to each other among the members of the group. This is called bartering.
Fifth: It became apparent that a symbol was needed to represent the exchange value of the goods and services. A medium of exchange was developed.
Sixth: A symbol was created to represent the exchange value and it was called money. This symbol became the medium of exchange and it is used in trading goods and services on the Open Market.
Seventh: This symbol represents the exchange value of goods and services, in defined terms, called money units.
Eight: Continued production creates more exchange value and this exchange value backs the symbol called money. The exchange value gives money its value, energy and power.
Ninth: Increasing production increases the exchange value inherent in each money unit and in the money supply.
Tenth: It became obvious that when the money supply is held constant the Constant Money Supply standardizes the money unit as a unit of measure. This standardized unit of measure is used to estimate, assess or ascertain the exchange value of goods and services. It is also discovered that the economic system becomes secured and standardized when the money supply is held constant. A Constant Money Supply provides security preventing the transfer of exchange value, money value or money energy away from the Producers without an exchange returned for it. A Constant Money Supply prevents the non-producer/counter-producer from stealing the value and energy away from the economic system and from the Producers of the value and energy.
There are standardized units of measure for length, weight, volume etc. These standardized measures allow the Producers to function efficiently. These standardized measures lend efficiency to the Open Market and the economic system. They protect the Producers of the goods and services against the non-producers and counter-producers. It is unimaginable to conceive a society or an economic system without standardized units of measures for length, weight or volume. It is also hard to conceive an economic system without a standardized unit of measure for exchange value, the money unit. The money unit must be standardized in order for Producers, families, societies, nations, mankind and the environment to prosper and survive.
There are very few if any Constant Money Supply nations or economic systems remaining on the planet today. The lack of Constant Money Supply nations and Economic systems is the source of much of the economic turmoil experienced on the planet today. In an economic system lacking a Constant Money Supply, the non-producers and counter-producers have a field day expanding money supplies. As they expand the money supply they steal the exchange value straight out of the money units, already in existence, and out of the economic system. They steal the value, energy and power out of the economic systems. A lack of a Constant Money Supply gives non-producers and counter-producers a huge opening into the economic system and into the wallets and purses of the Producers.
A nation or economic system lacking a Constant Money Supply is like having a bank without doors, windows or walls. The non-producers and counter-producers have almost total free rein in stealing the exchange value, energy and power out of the money units and out of the economic systems as they expand the money supply.
A nation or an economic system with a Constant Money Supply is like having a bank with very secure doors, windows and walls along with absolute explosive proof vaults. The non-producers and counter-producers have no access to money by expanding the money supply. They are sealed out of the economic system and out of the wallets and purses of the Producers. The only way they can have access to money is when they become Producers. They become Producers by creating goods and services and marketing these goods and services on the Open Market in exchange for money units. This is the only way anyone can be in an economic system.
Eleventh: Gold was settled on as the most stable material to use when creating a Constant Money Supply. It is fairly rare. It is difficult to bring more gold into existence, making it difficult to expand the money supply.
After the money unit concept came into practice another problem developed. That problem was, “How are we going to find a money unit symbol that is set at a specific number of money units in circulation at one time?” Gold was eventually settled upon. Gold wasn’t 100% set at a specific number of money units but it was as close as they could get at the time. There are no absolutes in this universe. Gold was used because it was as close as they could get as an absolute for maintaining a Constant Money Supply. Establishing a Constant Money Supply with gold created a high level of stability and consistency in the money unit and the economic system.
There are times when the supply of gold was not held constant. This caused economic collapses to occur. There are examples of where the gold money supply was expanded causing failed economic systems.
After Spain’s discovery of South and Central America, they brought huge sums of gold over to Spain from the Americas. Their gold money supply was greatly expanded. The expansion, of the gold money supply, lead to a great inflation. Spain invested this new gold into building a great Navy and military power, leading to an economic collapse in Spain. (This is taken from the History of Economics publication.)
It is noted here that over-spending on military is counter-production. It is destructive to the society that has to carry such a heavy burden.
Gold had been used to maintain a Constant Money Supply. In Spain the Constant Money Supply construct was violated. This became an instance of non-producers and counter-producers stealing the value out of the money units in circulation, transferring the value to the new introduced gold. This led to a great devaluation of the gold in Spain and a failed economic system. Non-producers/counter-producers took much value out of the gold by expanding the amount of gold in circulation without exchanging production for it.
The Producers over time developed economic systems. Step by step, they brought economics systems to more efficient, secure, standardized and pro-survival levels. Unfortunately the non-producer/counter-producers continued to follow along, covertly and overtly, developing counter-survival methods used to steal the money value and money energy out of the economic systems and from the Producers.
The technology developed here in Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics has given us tools we can use to create a pro-survival economic system. We can also use this technology to protect and secure the Producers and their production. This technology can be used to standardize economics systems and money units. Applying the technology of Producer Rewarded Open Market economics will bring about efficient and secure pro-survival economic systems where the Producers can prosper; where families can have a bright and secure future; where societies can grow and expand in prosperity; where Nations can live and exist side by side without the presence of war or the threat of war. Mankind can have a future filled with hope and survival. We will find environments free of the poisons and destruction laid down by the non-producers and the counter-producers.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By: RP Obrigewitsch
July 22, 2012
This article is the third article in the series of articles covering Axiom four, “Maintain a Constant Money Supply.”
With the absence of a defined money unit, we found products being traded in ratios to each other by the Producers to satisfy their needs and wants or demands. This was the system of exchange in economics before the money unit was conceived and developed. The money unit became the medium or intermediate step where value could be transferred from the sale of products on the Open Market. The money unit with its newly transferred value could be used to purchase other products. The symbol of the money unit, used for the value transfer, has had many forms down through the ages.
Production Value is the exchange value goods and services have in relation to each other when exchanged on the Open Market, a Market that is open to all on equal terms.
Value is importance, worth or usefulness of a good or a service. Competition among goods and services on the Open Market, propelled by the forces of demand, establishes the importance, worth or usefulness of each good and service. The needs and wants, placed in terms of demand, thrust forth by the Producers, establish the importance, worth or usefulness of goods and services. Competition on the Open Market along with the demands of the Producers gives goods and services their value. Demand is a directed force put forth by Producers driving the competition on the Open Market. The competition doesn’t just happen by itself; it is driven by a directed generated energy force. This directed energy force is created by Producers. It is a pro-survival energy force. This force gives the Open Market its life. The Open Market is like a living entity driven by the demand energy created by the Producers.
You could say the Open Market is like a living entity. The Open Market gets its survival energy from the Producers. This survival energy comes from goods and services marketed on the Open Market and from Producer directed demand forces. The Open Market is living, it is dynamic. Producers create the Open Market by placing their goods and services on the Open Market and then generating demand energy which they use to direct the competition among goods and services. Producers put life into the Open Market.
Counter-producers and non-producers produce a counter-survival type of energy. Their energy flow is reversed. It flows from survival energy toward counter-survival energy. One could say Producer energy is pro-survival or positive energy. You could say non-producer/counter-producer energy is counter-survival, succumb or negative energy. When non-producer/counter-producers enter into an Open Market they cause energy to flow from pro-survival (positive) energy to counter-survival (succumb or negative) energy. They pull survival energy out of the Open Market. They pull the market into recessions and depressions. They pull the life out of the Open Market. They suck the energy out of the societies, nations, mankind and the environment.
When the Market is broken down to its basic terms; we are really exchanging energy for energy. When a non-producer/counter-producer enters into an Open Market they place their negative demand force on the Market. They take goods and services out of the Market without exchanging their produced goods and services for them. They in effect take energy out of the Market without replacing it with energy of their own. This act drains the Producer, families, societies, nations, mankind and the environment of energy. It brings about a state of economic decline and puts Producers, families, societies, nations, mankind and environments on a path toward succumb.
There is only one true Market. That true Market is the Open Market, open to all on equal terms. Whenever non-producer/counter-producers enter into an Open Market even very slightly that Market is no longer open to all on equal terms. It is a Market with a negative energy flow. That energy flow is from survival to succumb. When we have a true or very close to true Open Market the energy is converted from succumb to survive. We are in a constant battle between succumbing and surviving. It is very important to maintain a Market where energy is flowing into the Market.
The Standardized money unit is the constant unit of measure that represents the production value and Producer generated energy. The Producer generated energy is used in production creations.
A Constant Money Supply standardizes the money unit as a unit of measure for production value and Producer generated energy. It is very important to maintain a Constant Money Supply. A Constant Money Supply gives a positive energy flow in the Open Market and maintains the Market as an Open Market.
An expanding money supply is a money supply that is not held constant. An expanding money supply causes a negative energy flow on the Open Market. Money received by expanding the money supply without placing production on the Market causes a negative energy flow across the Market. In this case the energy flow in the Market is from survive to succumb. The individuals, families, societies, mankind and environment are on the path toward succumbing. Expanding money supplies destroy Open Markets.
When the value of the dollar was floated in 1971 it was taken off the Gold Standard. The money unit was floated. Then the money supply could be expanded by a Central Bank at the whim of the operators of the Bank. The dollar was now de-standardized; it was no longer a standardized unit of Measure. The result for the United States is an economic system that is no longer standardized. Today this economic system is operating with a money unit whose value is altered anytime the central bank expands the money supply. The Gold Standard was removed, as a way to maintain a Constant Money Supply. The removal of the Gold Standard allowed the money supply to be expanded by the Central Bank.
Before 1971 the money supply was held constant by defining each ounce of gold to be equal to 35 dollars. The amount of dollars allowed to be in circulation was equal to 35 times the number of ounces of gold held in a vault.
Expanding the money supply is like allowing the Meter or Pound to be arbitrarily changed in size and weight. This would be allowing these standardized units of measures to change over time. This would cause chaos throughout the societies. Floating a money unit, instead of holding it as a constant unit of measure, is an idea made by counter-producers and non-producers. From the moment they float the money unit, and from then on, they can continue to steal their survival from the Producers by expanding the money supply. There is a belief that money supplies must be expanded to maintain economic survival. When Producers and only Producers of the money are rewarded, money supplies can be held constant and the economic systems move toward more survival. Expanding money supplies rewards non-production and counter-production.
A Constant Money Supply maintains a very stable Medium of Exchange
Money, as the Medium of Exchange, is the intermediate step used during the exchange of goods and services on the Market.
When money came into existence, money added a step in the exchanging of goods and services on the Open Market. Instead of exchanging goods and services directly for other goods and services, the goods and services were first exchanged for money. The value of the goods and services was transferred to the money unit. The money unit was then used to exchange for other goods and services. Value contained in the money unit was then transferred to another Producer for his/her goods and services. This is when the money unit became the standardized measure for the value of goods and services. This is why it is very important to maintain a Constant Money Supply. When the money supply is not held constant but allowed to expand, the money unit as the Medium of Exchange loses its standardization. When the money unit loses its standardization economic systems get destroyed.
It is much easier to transfer production value to a money symbol, a Medium of Exchange, than it is to transport goods and services around to make exchanges directly among them. Once the product value is transferred to the money symbol, the Medium of Exchange, it is much easier to make purchases of other Producer’s goods and services. The concept of a money unit came into existence to act as an intermediate step during the exchange of goods and services.
Goods and services must be exchanged on the Open Market in order to determine the correct production value of each good and service. When goods and services are exchanged on a Market that is not an Open Market, not equal to all on equal terms, production value will not be correct. For example; in Markets where monopolistic practices are allowed, the production created through a monopolistic individual or organization will usually be incorrectly higher. Monopolistic practices are a form of rewarding non-production and counter-production. Rewarding non-production and counter-production will lower money value.
Only where all Producers are in the Market on equal terms and only Producers are allowed to participate in the Market will the production value of all goods and services exchanged on the Open Market be correct.
Rewarding non-production and counter-production places more money in circulation in relation to goods and services on the Market. This leads to fewer goods and services being on the Market in relation to money in circulation. The money value goes down as the non-producers and counter-producers bid up the prices of the existing goods and services on the Market. When money is given to non-producers and counter-producers they are taking money without placing goods and services or without placing pro-survival goods and services on the market. This causes more money to be in circulation. This money is found in the pockets of non-producers and counter-producers. They use this money to bid up the prices of goods and services on the market, thus de-valueing the money units. Inflation is the result of having fewer goods and services on the Open Market in relation to money units in circulation.
In conclusion; during Marketing, value is transferred from goods and services to the medium of exchange measured in money units. Money units become packets of value and can be much more easily transported over distances and used to purchase other Producer’s production. The money unit, used as a unit of measure along with a Constant Money Supply, increases the efficiency of and standardizes the economic system. A medium of exchange composed of money units was established. This medium of exchange becomes standardized when the money supply is held constant.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By R P Obrigewitsch
June 29, 2012
Axioms of Economics
Constant Money Supply
Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.0 Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.1 The Money Velocity Cycle
- 1.2 Capital Producing Economics
- 1.3 Vampire Economics
- 1.4 The Goal of a Society
- 1.5 Production Efficiency
- 1.6 Why Money Velocity Slows Down?
- 1.7 Capital Destroying Economics
- 1.8 Producer, Non-producer or Counter-producer?
- 1.9 Razor Thin Path