Economics is about Producers and only Producers. Producers create all the money, value, energy, wealth, capital, power and prosperity. They do this while interfacing in groups. First we will examine Producers interfacing in groups with Producers. Then we will examine the current economic reality.
Producers Interfacing with Producers
When applying the technology of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics, it is important that all Producers interface in groups, organizations, societies and nations with Producers. It is important that they interface exclusively with Producers while creating commodities, trades, goods and services. Producers, who work and labor independently of Organizations, continue to interface with other Producers in Marketing Groups.
Ideally, a Market should be composed of a Group of interfacing Producers. Producers should be in a Group or Groups of interfacing Producers at almost all times. There should be no non-producers or counter-producers in the Producing and Marketing Groups. This is the correct, Interfacing in Groups, application. This application gives the greatest prosperity for all individuals, families, organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments.
Producers Interfacing with Non-producers and Counter-producers
Now we will examine current economic systems where Producers interface with Producers, non-producers and counter-producers. In the current economic reality it is acceptable for non-producers and counter-producers to interface in groups with Producers. In Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics it is unacceptable for non-producers and counter-producers to interface in groups with Producers. This is destructive economics. This is criminal economics. Non-producers and counter-producers destroy money, value, energy, wealth, capital, power and prosperity.
The action of Producers interfacing in groups with non-producers and counter-producers has led to the destruction of much prosperity. Allowing non-producers and counter-producers to interface with Producers has led to recessions, depressions, slavery, dark ages and welfare for the poor. It has led to massive, massive welfare programs for the rich and powerful non-producers and counter-producers. It has led to war and all manner of destruction of economic systems, individuals, families, organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments.
Allowing non-producers to interface with Producers has led to draining and sucking the value, energy, wealth, capital, power and prosperity away from the individual Producers, families, organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments. It has destroyed much prosperity over the ages.
Allowing counter-producers to interface with Producers has led to the destruction of money, value, energy, wealth, capital, power and prosperity. It has also led to the destruction of individual Producers, families, organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments.
Corrections can be made to the rewarding of non-producers and counter-producers. These corrections can be made so we can have economic systems where prosperity can continue for long periods of time for all Producers.
- The Banking industry can be corrected. We can start by maintaining a constant money supply. This would eliminate much rewarding of non-production and counter-production. Refer to A Constant Money Supply in http://youcreatemoney.com.
- The Stock Market can be corrected. Money invested in stocks is really a loan to a company. This loan should be made over much longer periods of time than what we have now. Skimming the market for profits must be eliminated. Speculation on commodities, trades, goods and services should not be done unless the person doing the speculation uses the commodities, trades, goods and services as input for the production of additional commodities, trades, goods and services.
- The military industrial complex can be corrected. The use of the military must be used only as the last resort. All new potential wars must have a separate tax levied to be used to finance the war. Only congress can authorize a war. All excess military spending must be eliminated. If money is borrowed to fight a war, a separate tax must be levied to pay back the debt.
- Corporate welfare and Agriculture welfare can be corrected. All forms of help because of situations outside of the hands of Management must be paid for by the industry paying into an insurance fund. This fund must be used to bail out any hardships that qualify as hardships. If any money is expended from government taxes to cover any hardship, it must be paid back by the industries being aided. In extreme circumstances there could be a one time help in the form of government aid.
- Once corrections are made to the above rewarding of non-producers and counter-producers; we can correct welfare for the poor. Much of it can be eliminated. When the rewarding of non-producers and counter-producers is eliminated, there will be more jobs available than we have people to fill them. When Producers and only Producers are rewarded for their creation of money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power we will achieve a very high level of prosperity.
Individuals Working and Laboring Outside of Groups
There is one way to have independent individual production without interfacing with producing individuals in a Group. This way is for the individual to locate himself in a location where he is not around any other individuals. He would have to locate himself in a location where he couldn’t interface with other individuals. He could not interface with any Market Group. He would still be interfacing with the environment. In this case he would be the total recipient of almost all the energy, value, wealth, capital and power created through his labor and work. He would have to maintain an interface and exchange with the environment in order to carve out an existence. This condition is possible but very rare.
Economics is a System Where Producing Individuals Work Together in Groups.
Producers interact with other Producing individuals in their respective Groups. This occurs throughout all Mankind. The individuals produce in coordination and interface with each other in a specific Group or in several Groups simultaneously. Producers produce through the interfacing of individual personal mental spaces. They interface personal mental spaces with each other for the purpose of creating commodities, trades, goods and services.
This is all there is to the field of economics. Anything else is not economics. It is this simple: Economics is a system where Producing individuals work and labor together in Groups. They do this while interfacing their individual personal mental spaces. Producers interface in working and laboring Groups and in Marketing Groups. Non-producer and counter-producer interfacing with Producing Groups is NOT economics! Non-producers and counter-producers destroy prosperity and economic systems. Economics is when Producers create prosperity by interfacing their personal mental spaces. When they interface their personal mental spaces along a common purpose they create prosperity for all Producing individuals, families, organizations, societies, nations, mankind and environments.
Interfacing of Groups Mental Spaces
Each Group has its own separate and distinct Group mental space. This separate and distinct Group mental space is a composite of all the Producers interfacing their personal mental spaces with each other in the Group. These Groups, each with their own separate and distinct Group mental space, interface their Group mental space with Group mental spaces of other Groups.
Sporting teams interface their mental spaces with other team’s mental spaces in order to create a product called a Sporting Event. Families interface with other families’ mental spaces. Organizations interface with other Organization’s mental spaces. Governments interface with other government’s mental spaces. Nations interface with other nation’s mental spaces.
Here is an example of Organizations interfacing mental spaces. First, Organizations are made up of Producers interfacing their mental spaces with each other. We will use Fairs as an example of an Organization.
Fairs operate as Organizations of interfacing individuals. Fairs as Organizations interface their mental spaces with the mental spaces of Carnival Organizations, Concession Organizations, Automobile Racing Organizations, Livestock Show Organizations, Live Stage Entertainment Organizations, Exhibit Organizations, Security Organizations and Government Organizations. Individuals interface their mental spaces with all of these Organizations. Individuals interface their mental spaces either as a Producer in the Organization or as Customers purchasing the services and entertainment each Organization creates. There are all sorts of combinations of individuals and Organizations interfacing with other individual’s and Organization’s mental spaces.
The Interfacing of Mental Spaces can be Felt by Individuals in the Organizations.
Many individuals have an awareness of the process of interfacing mental spaces while the interfacing is taking place. When non-producers and counter-producers are interacting in an Organization’s mental space a tension can be felt. This is because the non-producer isn’t carrying the necessary estimated work load. The tension can be felt because the counter-producers cause destruction within the Organization. The counter-producers frequently back flash with anger, perform the opposite of what is needed and cause upsets within the Organization.
The counter-producers and non-producers siphon or drain money, value, energy, wealth, capital, power and prosperity away from the Organization. When a Super Producer leaves an Organization you will see an economic collapse in the Organization if there are non-producers and counter-producers present. When this happens, the non-producers and counter-producers are exposed. When the Producers and Super Producers hold the Organization together the non-producers and counter-producers can hide. Even though they are hiding a negative tension can be felt by their presence.
In today’s economic systems non-producers and counter-producers are accepted as part of an Organization. The negative tension can be felt by the Producers. However, they attribute this negative tension to the stress of work. Stress is the most common tension felt when non-producers and counter-producers interact in an Organization of Producers.
When the Organization is composed of all Producers and Super Producers working and laboring together, the interfacing of mental spaces is smooth and uplifting. Stress is minor or does not exist at all. Production levels rise to very high levels. Prosperity is achieved for all of the Producers in the Organization.
Non-producer and counter-producer interfacing
In Capital Destroying Capitalist Systems and in Capital Destroying Socialist Systems, non-producers and counter-producers can and do interface with individuals in an Organization of Producers. They can and do interface with individuals in a Market Group. Their purpose during the interfacing is to take money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power from the Organization without exchanging a product for it. In the case of the Counter-producer, they interface with individuals in an Organization to exchange counter-production activities for money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power. They exchange destructive activities. The mental spaces of these Organizations are very upsetting, full of stress and confusion abounds.
It is important to be educated on what a non-producer, a counter-producer and a counter-production creation is. When one can spot a non-producer, a counter-producer and a counter-production creation, one can exclude them from the Producing Organization of interfacing individuals. One can also exclude them from the Organization of Producers interfacing in an Open Market.
When we achieve an Organization composed of all Producers and Super-Producers the mental space of the Organization is clean and smooth. It is a pleasure to work in that Organization. It is a pleasure only if you are a Producer.
Non-producers and counter-producers are not happy to be in a clean and smooth mental space. Their game is destruction.
Organizations of pure Producers can achieve great levels of prosperity. They can create huge amounts of value, energy, wealth, capital and power. These can be measured in terms of money units. Produce and reward production and you will flourish and prosper.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By RP Obrigewitsch
March 18, 2014
Revised November 11,2013
This is the sixth set of Axioms in the Axioms of Economics. There are two sections of Axioms included in this set. The Title of this set is Ownership. The first section includes the Axioms covering Ownership. The second section includes the Axioms covering Producers; the Use of Their Money and Production.
We are going into the subject of Ownership. The subject of Ownership will be expanded upon. There is far more to the subject of ownership than what is commonly practiced today.
Ownership; is the act, state or right of possessing something. (New Oxford American Dictionary)
I will start with background information which will lead up to and into the expanded technology of Ownership.
We have discussed Producers producing commodities, trades, goods and services. Producers produce these commodities, trades, goods and services by first creating energy. Producers convert this energy into commodities, trades, goods and services as they create them.
The interface area; is an area of one’s Individual Space overlapped with the production space of the Physical Universe. This overlapping takes place during production.
The interface area; also, is an area of one’s Individual Space overlapped with the production spaces of other Individuals Spaces and the Physical Universe Space. This overlapping takes place during group production.
In most cases Producers really own what they create. In economics the counter-producers assert themselves in claiming Ownership where group production takes place. They conveniently claim Ownership to the Organization even though the Organization was and is created by individuals who work and labor together in the Organization. Individuals operate in their Individual Spaces while interfacing with other Individuals’ Spaces and the Organization Space, simultaneously, while creating products.
Individuals also operate in their Individual Space while interfacing with other Individual Spaces and the Organization Space, simultaneously, while creating an Organization. Counter-producers don’t respect the spaces of other people. Their solution is to lay claim to the products and Organizations created by the Producers.
While exchanging the commodities, trades, goods or services on the Open Market the individual also is interfacing with other individual spaces through the Market Space.
Using Individual Spaces
Individuals use their space daily and almost continuously. They use it when they think. They use it when they solve problems. They use it when they communicate through the use of speech and when they communicate via writing. They use it at work while performing their jobs. Artists use it. Musician use it. Everyone uses it continuously. They use it for the most minor detail to the most major detail during production and during living.
During the process of production the individual’s space is used to visualize the commodity, trade, good or service. The individual visualizes the commodity, trade, good or service in their space. They use self generated energy to transfer the visualization into the Physical Universe. This is done by the individual interfacing with the physical universe. When there is more than one Producer involved in the production process, each individual interfaces with each other and with the physical universe.
I attended an Art Museum a few weeks ago. As I viewed the very complex and intricate displays in paintings, sculptures, etc; I was astounded at how the artists used their spaces in creating these complex creations. Every detail displayed in the art work was previously visualized in the artist’s space. These visualizations were created in the artist’s space before he replicated them in the Physical Universe. The Physical Universe, common to us all, is where the artist shares the final product with his/her fellows.
Space and Ownership
Where does this space relate to the concept of Ownership? Of course it is self evident that everything an individual creates, while interfacing with the physical universe space, the individual owns. We could also say; everything the individual creates in the physical universe, while interfacing with the Physical Universe, the individual also owns. When the individual creates with a group of other individuals the individual owns that part of what he produces in the final product. This is how ownership works into all of what I have been writing here.
The subject of ownership can be fairly abstract. By abstract we mean existing in thought or as an idea but not having a physical universe or concrete existence. The reason Ownership can be abstract is that Ownership involves many spaces. Ownership involves the interfacing of many spaces during the process of production.
Interfacing is when each individual, via his space, interacts with another or other individuals spaces.
Interfacing is when an individual interacts with the Physical Universe and with other individuals’ spaces simultaneously.
Each individual can interact, via his space, with many other individuals’ spaces and the Physical Universe at the same time. This is production taking place in an Organization with more than one individual Producer. A football team has 11 individuals plus coaches, officials and fans interfacing spaces with each other simultaneously along with interfacing with the Physical Universe. This phenomenon is found in Concert Bands, in Orchestras, and in every organization on the planet.
Each individual owns his/her Individual Space. Not only does each individual own their Individual Space, they own all that is created in that Space. They also own all they have created in the Physical Universe while interfacing with the Physical Universe and other individuals’ spaces.
Most, if not all Production involves group participation. Producers carry out a coordinated managed effort in working and laboring together during the process of creating commodities, traders, goods and services. The Producers interface spaces during this process. All Producers working and laboring in each specific organization create with a coordinated effort. They create in their own space first. Then they replicate their part of the commodity, trade, good or service in the physical universe space of the organization.
We have as many spaces merged, interacting and interfaced into an organization as there are individuals present working and laboring in that organization. Examples of this are all manufacturing plants, hospitals, all governmental organizations, all companies and corporations with more than one individual producing.
Interfacing Puts the Organization There
There is much more to ownership than is traditionally perceived. When an Organization gets purchased and sold off for profit. This selling off for profit causes the dismantling of the Organization. This activity of dismantling a working and producing organization, results in the destruction of space for all individuals producing in the organization. The individuals, interfacing their spaces in the organization, are creating the organization continuously day after day. They are putting the organization there. Without the individuals producing, while interfacing within the space of the Organization, the Organization would not exist.
When another individual claims Ownership of an Organization he is taking all that was and is being created by Producers working and laboring in that Organization. He is taking the organization space they are interfacing with during production. He is destroying their production space. When he takes the space of an Organization he is stealing the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power created and being created by the Producers.
There is far more space destroyed than the space that was the Organization. All the individual interfacing spaces are dismantled and destroyed as well. This not only stops individuals from producing it steals their future. It steals their future production of money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power. This is destructive to the individual, family, organization, society, nation and mankind.
What an Organization Includes
A Company, Corporation or Organization is more than the Physical Universe entity. The Company, Corporation or Organization is composed of the Physical Universe entity along with the parts of each producing individual’s space. The producing individual has his space interfacing with the organization. Each individual also interfaces with each other individuals’ space when working together in creating a commodity, trade, good or service.
An Organization includes the Physical Universe land, space, energy and matter. Matter is composed of all the buildings, machines, utilities and communications system. An Organization also includes parts of the Producing individuals’ spaces, the part that interfaces with the organization during the process of production.
An Organization is created by the interaction of interfacing spaces. These interacting interfacing spaces belong to the Producers producing in the organization. The counter-producer by destroying an organization would be destroying the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power creating ability of the Producers. He also would be taking money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power away from the Producers with no exchange for it. This activity is commonly found in the (Capital Destroying) Capitalist Economic System. This activity is common to Fascist and Communist economic systems.
One individual can’t truly own an Organization unless he is the only individual present in the Organization. The Producers own the Organization; they have created the Organization while interfacing their spaces with the Organization.
Stockholders can’t own an Organization: They didn’t create it! Stockholders can only loan money to an Organization.
The Producers are the creators of the Organization.
Each Producer has an Individual Space and uses this space when creating the production of commodities, trades, goods and services.
An Organization is composed of interfacing individual spaces.
An Organization exists exclusively from the existence of the spaces of the individuals interfacing in that Organization.
All producing individuals hold Ownership in an Organization by holding ownership in their space where it interfaces with the Organization.
Here is an example where a super-Producer left an Organization taking his space with him. The Organization nearly collapsed. The super-Producer had been in that Organization for many years. Over those many years, the Organization leaders placed angry hostile people in key positions. The leaders believed the Organization was thriving with angry, hostile people holding key positions. In reality these angry, hostile people were counter-producers. The Super-Producer held the Organization together and made it thrive despite the counter-production put forth by the angry, hostile people. After the super-Producer left and pulled his space out of the interface with the Organization, the angry hostile counter-producers took the Organization to near collapse. Within a few months there were major changes in the leading staff. The Organization went from prosperity to near collapse after the super Producer left. A counter-production thrust swept through the Organization and almost wiped it out.
This is an example of how real individual spaces can be in an organization. When a very vital individuals’ space is removed from an organization it has a tremendous negative impact on the organization. This is also true when a super Producers joins and organization. The organization goes through a period of revitalization and prosperity.
The view that Ownership is by one person or by the stockholders is a very short sighted view. This is the view of the greedy counter-producer. This is the view of a counter-producer who would take a company, dismantle it and sell off the parts for a huge, out-exchange profit. When he carries out this out-exchange dismantling he would be destroying the Organization of interfacing spaces.
Ownership; is the act, state or right of possessing something. (New Oxford American Dictionary)
141. A Producer owns that which has been produced or created by that Producer.
142. Producers have the full right to 100 percent of their production.
143. The Producers who produce the organization own the organization.
144. A Producer owns that percentage of an organization he has produced.
145. All expansion in an organization belongs to those Producers who created the expansion.
146. Ownership with production activity does receive reward. The production of the owner is what is rewarded.
147. Ownership with non-production activity does not receive reward, only production receives reward.
148. Ownership with counter-production activity does not receive reward, only production receives reward.
149. An owner who is producing should be rewarded for his production. The owner should not be rewarded for his ownership under any circumstances.
150. An individual should not be rewarded for having money or ownership. The individual has received the reward for production and that was the money. This rewarding an individual for having money or ownership is the action of rewarding someone for being rewarded.
151. Ownership in itself is reward for production.
152. A Producer owns the value, energy, wealth, capital and power he creates.
153. Holding land or space out of production is counter to the prosperity of the individual, family, society, nation and mankind.
154. A Producer has the right to produce on land or space owned by another individual or individuals who are not using the space or land for production. There would have to be an agreed upon exchange between both parties.
155. The Producers are the creators of the existence of the Physical Organization.
156. Each Producer has an Individual Space and uses this Space when creating commodities, trades, goods and services.
157. An Organization is composed of interacting interfacing Individual Spaces.
158. An Organization exists exclusively from the existence of the Individual Spaces of the individuals interfacing in that Organization.
159. All producing individuals hold Ownership in an Organization by holding ownership in their Space where it interfaces with the physical universe space of the Organization.
Producers; the Use of Their Money and Production
160. Producers have the full right to use their money however they choose in a prosperity thrust.
161. Producers do not have the right to use their production or money in a destructive thrust for this action moves the individual, family, organization, society, nation and mankind toward an economic decline.
162. Producers use money units to capture the value, wealth, energy, capital and power they create through the production of goods and services.
163. Producers transfer the value, wealth, energy, capital and power into money units when they market their commodities, trades, goods and services on the Open Market.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By RP Obrigewitsch
March 28, 2013
Axioms of Economics
Constant Money Supply
Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.0 Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.1 The Money Velocity Cycle
- 1.2 Capital Producing Economics
- 1.3 Vampire Economics
- 1.4 The Goal of a Society
- 1.5 Production Efficiency
- 1.6 Why Money Velocity Slows
- 1.7 Capital Destroying Economics
- 1.8 Producer, Non-producer or Counter-producer
- 1.9 Razor Thin Path
- 2.0 Stock Market
Open Market Economics
Producer Rewarded Economics
- 1. What is money?
- 1.1 What is a Product?
- 1.2 The Four Basic Laws of Economics
- 1.3 Who are the Producers?
- 1.4 All Producers are Workers
- 1.5 Workers and Producers Create Money
- 1.6 Government Products and Services
- 1.7 Non-productive & Counter-productive Activities
- 1.8 Work, Energy and Money
- 1.9 Production Creates Futures
- 1.95 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 2.0 Attention and Money
- 2.01 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.02 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.1 Banks Don’t Create Money
- 2.2 Capitalism Without Rules
- 2.4 True Wealth!
- 2.5 True Wealth! Part 1
- 2.6 True Wealth! Part 2
- 2.7 True Wealth! Part 3
- 3.0 Socialism
- 3.1 Political Economic Systems
- 3.2 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 3.3 Overt and Hidden Socialism
- 3.4 Capital Destroying; Capitalism and Socialism
- 3.5 Economics is a Group Activity
- 3.6 Capital Producing Capitalism and Capital Producing Socialism
- 3.7 Private Forms of Socialism
- 3.8 Capitalist Socialist Economics
- 3.9 Government Socialism
- 4.0 Types of Socialism
- 4.1 Interfacing in Groups
- 4.2 Correlated Pay
- 4.3 System of Measuring Production
- 4.4 Systems of Pay
- 4.5 State of Action
- 4.6 Capital Destroying Capitalism
- 4.7 Capital Destroying Socialism
- 4.8 Use of the Word Capital
- 4.9 Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
- 5.0 Prosperity Thrusts
- 5.1 Pure Capitalism
- 5.2 Right Wing Socialism
- 5.21 Three Types of Capitalism
- 5.3 Left Wing Socialism
- 5.4 Foundation Socialism
- 5.9 Deus ex Machina