The Open Market Construct is the third important Axiom in Economics. The first important Axiom in Economics is; ALL MONEY IS CREATED THOUGH AND BACKED BY PRODUCTION. The second important Axiom in Economics is; THE PEOPLE WHO CREATE THE PRODUCTION OWN THE PRODUCTS AND THE MONEY RECEIVED FOR THE PRODUCTS WHEN THEY ARE EXCHANGED ON THE OPEN MARKET. When the producers exchange the production on the Open Market they own the money units received for it. The fourth important Axiom in Economics is; MAINTAIN A CONSTANT MONEY SUPPLY, NO EXCEPTIONS. Maintaining a constant money supply standardizes the entire Economic System. This is like the Metric System being standardized with the one meter platinum bar.
The Open Market is a Market. The Open Market Construct is defined in the Producer Rewarded Open Market Economic System. All Markets exist because of supply and demand forces. If there are no supply and demand forces, there are “no Markets.” The supply and demand forces inject life or dynamics into a Market.
The most important parts in the Open Market Construct are (1.) The Open Market is “open to all on equal terms,” (2.) The Open Market is a “pure supply and demand” marketing system and (3) The Open Market is, restricted to Producers and only Producers.” The Open Market is restricted to the activity of Producers because, Producers create all Markets. Non-producers destroy Markets and thus, are excluded by their nature. They have excluded themselves by being a counter force to the force dynamics that operate all Markets, in this case the Open Market. They, at some time in their past, have made a decision to be a counter force to the survival of the Market and themselves, their societies and their nations. The Open Market Construct is activated and propelled by the supply and demand forces used by producers purchasing and selling goods and services on the Open Market.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By RP Obrigewitsch
October 2, 20011
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Axioms of Economics
Constant Money Supply
Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.0 Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.1 The Money Velocity Cycle
- 1.2 Capital Producing Economics
- 1.3 Vampire Economics
- 1.4 The Goal of a Society
- 1.5 Production Efficiency
- 1.6 Why Money Velocity Slows Down?
- 1.7 Capital Destroying Economics
- 1.8 Producer, Non-producer or Counter-producer?
- 1.9 Razor Thin Path
Open Market Economics
- 1 The Open Market!
- 1.1 Open Market Technology
- 1.2 The True Value of Production!
- 1.3 Market Action
- 1.4 Free Market vs. Open Market
- 1.5 Free Market, Non-existent!
- 1.6 The Open Market Construct
- 1.7 Free Market Construct
- 1.8 Establishing a Market
- 1.9 Producers Create Markets
- 2.0 A Barter or Money Based Market?
Producer Rewarded Economics
- 1. What is money?
- 1.1 What is a Product?
- 1.2 The Four Basic Laws of Economics
- 1.3 Who are the Producers?
- 1.4 All Producers are Workers
- 1.5 Workers and Producers Create Money
- 1.6 Government Products and Services
- 1.7 Non-productive Activities
- 1.8 Work, Energy and Money
- 1.9 Production Creates Futures
- 2.0 Attention and Money
- 2.01 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.02 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.1 Banks Don’t Create Money!
- 2.2 Capitalism Without Rules
- 2.3 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 2.4 True Wealth!
- True Wealth Part 2
- True Wealth Part 3
- True Wealth! Part 1