Revised November 11, 2012
This is the seventh set of Axioms in the Axioms of Economics. There are three sections of Axioms included in this set. The title of this set is Ethical Production and Reserve Strength. The first section includes the Axioms covering Reserve Strength. The second section includes the Axioms covering Ethical Production. The third section includes the Axioms covering Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics.
This seventh set of Axioms covers Ethical Production and Reserve Strength.
Reserve Strength Axioms
The Reserve Strength section covers the Axioms which give the basic laws on how Reserve Strength is created and how it should be used and managed.
Reserve Strength; is the potential a Society or Nation has in repelling any counter-producers attempts to militarily, or in any other way, overpower or enslave a Producer Nation.
164. If an individual or society isn’t expanding and prospering in production then that individual or society is contracting in prosperity and production and declining economically.
165. Reserve strength in an individual, family, organization, society, nation and mankind is directly related to the production level in that individual, family, society, nation and mankind.
Reserve strength: is the potential a Society or Nation has in repelling any counter-producers attempts to militarily, or in any other way, overpower or enslave a Producer Nation.
166. A high producing individual, family, organization, society or nation has high reserve strength and energy.
This reserve strength and energy can be converted to military equipment. This equipment can be used to repel any non- producing or counter-producing society or Nation in its attempts to enslave a producing society or Nation.
167. Future prosperity for the individual, family, organization, society, nation, mankind and all life is directly related to production level.
168. Reserve strength for an individual, family, organization, society, nation, mankind and all life is the potential for prosperity into the future. It is the potential for future production.
169. High production levels give a long energy thrust into futures.
170. Low production levels give a short energy thrust into futures.
171. No production gives zero thrust into futures.
172. Counter-production gives a negative thrust into the future. Futures for the counter-producer’s, family, organization, society, nation, mankind and environments are being destroyed.
Ethical Production Axioms
This section covers Ethical Production. It covers how Ethics is basic and important to a well functioning economic system and a well functioning society.
Ethics: 1. Ethics involves the actions the individual takes to increase prosperity. 2. Ethics is what the individual is doing himself to increase his prosperity and the prosperity of his family, organizations, Society, Nation, Mankind and Environments.
173. A very valuable attribute which is found in ethical production: Ethical production reinvested creates more ethical production which can be reinvested to produce more ethical production
174. Unethical or counter-production usually creates more unethical counter- production.
175. Giving reward to someone without an exchange in production for it usually brings about counter-production by those individuals receiving the reward. This action creates a counter force against the Producers and against the prosperity of the family, organization, society, nation and mankind.
176. The purpose of the non-producer and the counter-producer is thrusts towards their goal of economic decline.
177. Whenever any person takes money without production exchanged for the money, that person is putting forth a destructive force against the Producers and against the prosperity of the family, organization, society, nation and mankind.
178. Ethics must be applied to an Economic System. If ethics is not applied to an Economic System, the Economic System will tend toward a criminal economic system.
Applied Ethics is when each individual disciplines himself/herself to stay on the razor thin path of the Rules of Economics. The Axioms of Economics are the razor thin path. Ethics is imposed by each individual on him or herself.
179. The ethical Producers in a Society must exert their ethical presence on the society and keep the Axioms of Economics in or the society will move into an economic decline.
180. Ethical Producers must take full responsibility for the money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power they produce. They must hold the line on keeping all counter-producers from receiving any money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power in exchange for counter-production. They must hold the line on keeping non-producers from receiving any money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power exchanged for non-production.
There are a few exceptions on the non-producers. They would be the very few non-producers who are very physically or mentally unable to produce. There are no exceptions for the counter-producers.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics Axioms
This section covers Producer Rewarded Open Market Economic Axioms. These Axioms give the rules on how each individual can apply themselves during production. And on how each individual can use these Axioms as a guide or aid on keeping his ethics in. When all members of a Society apply these axioms they will be moving toward more prosperity. The society will be a very prosperous society.
181. Economic freedom is achieved by applying the Technology of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics. Economic freedom is achieved by applying the Axioms of Economics. Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics is the razor thin path followed while achieving economic freedom.
182. The razor thin path of economic freedom has been in existence for as long as man has been in existence.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics is the name given to this razor thin path. The Axioms also have been in existence as long as man has been in existence. They are tabulated here.
183. An individual, family, organization, society, nation, mankind and all life has achieved economic freedom to the degree that they stay on the razor thin path of Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics.
184. It is more prosperous to be part of a society that has achieved economic freedom than to be a part of a less economically free society.
185. Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics is a set of rules (Axioms.) When these rules (Axioms) are applied, everyone can win in the game of economics and life.
186. Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics has a set of rules which are self-truths. These rules enable the Producers; who are the contributors to the prosperity of the family, organization, society, nation, mankind and the environment; to be rewarded for their production.
187. In a Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics System an expanding and large population increases prosperity in that society.
188. In a society where non-producers and counter-producers are rewarded a rapidly expanding and large population is a liability.
189. Producers give Nations and leaders of Nations energy, wealth, capital, power, security and reserve strength through production.
190. We are all together, under the same conditions, no one individual has the right to ride on another individual’s back for his or her prosperity.
191. A society operating in an economically free state has the right to demand a slave state grant economic freedom to all citizens in their society.
192. A slave state has no right but the right to grant economic freedom to its people.
193. War is a psychological insanity, at the level of societies and nations, which manifests itself in and around slave state societies and nations.
194. During an economic depression a small group of rich non-producers and counter-producers has gained control of the wealth created by the very large group of economic depressed Producers. They use this wealth against the Producers and take more wealth.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By RP Obrigewitsch
Revised November 11, 2013
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Translate into Other Languages
Axioms of Economics
Constant Money Supply
Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.0 Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.1 The Money Velocity Cycle
- 1.2 Capital Producing Economics
- 1.3 Vampire Economics
- 1.4 The Goal of a Society
- 1.5 Production Efficiency
- 1.6 Why Money Velocity Slows
- 1.7 Capital Destroying Economics
- 1.8 Producer, Non-producer or Counter-producer
- 1.9 Razor Thin Path
- 2.0 Stock Market
Open Market Economics
Producer Rewarded Economics
- 1. What is money?
- 1.1 What is a Product?
- 1.2 The Four Basic Laws of Economics
- 1.3 Who are the Producers?
- 1.4 All Producers are Workers
- 1.5 Workers and Producers Create Money
- 1.6 Government Products and Services
- 1.7 Non-productive & Counter-productive Activities
- 1.8 Work, Energy and Money
- 1.9 Production Creates Futures
- 1.95 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 2.0 Attention and Money
- 2.01 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.02 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.1 Banks Don’t Create Money
- 2.2 Capitalism Without Rules
- 2.4 True Wealth!
- 2.5 True Wealth! Part 1
- 2.6 True Wealth! Part 2
- 2.7 True Wealth! Part 3
- 3.0 Socialism
- 3.1 Political Economic Systems
- 3.2 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 3.3 Overt and Hidden Socialism
- 3.4 Capital Destroying; Capitalism and Socialism
- 3.5 Economics is a Group Activity
- 3.6 Capital Producing Capitalism and Capital Producing Socialism
- 3.7 Private Forms of Socialism
- 3.8 Capitalist Socialist Economics
- 3.9 Government Socialism
- 4.0 Types of Socialism
- 4.1 Interfacing in Groups
- 4.2 Correlated Pay
- 4.3 System of Measuring Production
- 4.4 Systems of Pay
- 4.5 State of Action
- 4.6 Capital Destroying Capitalism
- 4.7 Capital Destroying Socialism
- 4.8 Use of the Word Capital
- 4.9 Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
- 5.0 Prosperity Thrusts
- 5.1 Pure Capitalism
- 5.2 Right Wing Socialism
- 5.21 Three Types of Capitalism
- 5.3 Left Wing Socialism
- 5.4 Foundation Socialism
- 5.9 Deus ex Machina