The Systems of Pay in organizations (Groups) would be made after a defined period of production. The defined period could be after one week, or after two weeks, or after one month, or it could be after one year or any other defined period of time.
Systems of Pay would be based on individual Producer’s production levels and the Market demand for each Producer’s occupation or trade. When a product is brought to Market the payment is made. This is very common in Agriculture.
In the defined pay period all the income derived from production in the Group would be used to pay all the producing personnel in the organization. This would be done after all other expenses of operation were taken into account.
All producing personnel would include all producing office personnel, all producing management, all other producing personnel, all producing directors and all producing owners. Every Producer in the organization would receive the pay based on their statistical production percentage plus the market demand for each specific occupation. Yes, even the Owners would have to have measured production in order to receive pay.
Owners and all personnel in an organization would have to produce a commodity (sub-commodity), trade (sub-trade), good (sub-good) or a service (sub-service) which is marketable on the Open Market. They would have to do this in order to receive an income of money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power. The reason: “Only the production of commodities, trades, goods and services creates money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power.” Ownership entirely by itself does not create money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power. Ownership is a static state of existence, there is no action. There is no production taking place. Working and laboring while producing is an action state of existence. There is production taking place.
Systems of Pay are based on individual Producer’s production levels and the Market demand for each Producer’s occupation or trade.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics.
By RP Obrigewitsch
May 28, 2014
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Axioms of Economics
Constant Money Supply
Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.0 Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.1 The Money Velocity Cycle
- 1.2 Capital Producing Economics
- 1.3 Vampire Economics
- 1.4 The Goal of a Society
- 1.5 Production Efficiency
- 1.6 Why Money Velocity Slows
- 1.7 Capital Destroying Economics
- 1.8 Producer, Non-producer or Counter-producer
- 1.9 Razor Thin Path
- 2.0 Stock Market
Open Market Economics
Producer Rewarded Economics
- 1. What is money?
- 1.1 What is a Product?
- 1.2 The Four Basic Laws of Economics
- 1.3 Who are the Producers?
- 1.4 All Producers are Workers
- 1.5 Workers and Producers Create Money
- 1.6 Government Products and Services
- 1.7 Non-productive & Counter-productive Activities
- 1.8 Work, Energy and Money
- 1.9 Production Creates Futures
- 1.95 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 2.0 Attention and Money
- 2.01 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.02 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.1 Banks Don’t Create Money
- 2.2 Capitalism Without Rules
- 2.4 True Wealth!
- 2.5 True Wealth! Part 1
- 2.6 True Wealth! Part 2
- 2.7 True Wealth! Part 3
- 3.0 Socialism
- 3.1 Political Economic Systems
- 3.2 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 3.3 Overt and Hidden Socialism
- 3.4 Capital Destroying; Capitalism and Socialism
- 3.5 Economics is a Group Activity
- 3.6 Capital Producing Capitalism and Capital Producing Socialism
- 3.7 Private Forms of Socialism
- 3.8 Capitalist Socialist Economics
- 3.9 Government Socialism
- 4.0 Types of Socialism
- 4.1 Interfacing in Groups
- 4.2 Correlated Pay
- 4.3 System of Measuring Production
- 4.4 Systems of Pay
- 4.5 State of Action
- 4.6 Capital Destroying Capitalism
- 4.7 Capital Destroying Socialism
- 4.8 Use of the Word Capital
- 4.9 Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
- 5.0 Prosperity Thrusts
- 5.1 Pure Capitalism
- 5.2 Right Wing Socialism
- 5.21 Three Types of Capitalism
- 5.3 Left Wing Socialism
- 5.4 Foundation Socialism
- 5.9 Deus ex Machina