This is the third article written as a result of the discoveries made during the study of Socialism. This article focuses on the actions of the Producers, non-producers and counter-producers in the two different Socialist systems. The two different systems of Socialism are the Capital Producing System of Socialism and the Capital Destroying System of Socialism. This article looks at how Capital Producing Socialism is attained and how capital is destroyed in Capital Destroying Socialist Systems.
Unfortunately, in the present economic systems of Capital Destroying Capitalism and Capital Destroying Socialism, non-producers and counter-producers are included along with the Producers who work and labor together in Social Groups. Non-producer and counter-producers are found among the Producing workers and laborers. Non-producers and counter-producers are found among the Producing workers and laborers in management and upper management. Non-producers and counter-producers are also found among the Producing, working and laboring, owners. The non-producer and counter-producer are an acceptable part of the Capital Destroying Capitalist and Capital Destroying Socialist systems. When non-producers and counter-producers are removed from the Capital Destroying Capitalist and Capital Destroying Socialist systems we would have Capital Producing Capitalism and Capital Producing Socialism emerging.
What causes the present systems of Capitalism and Socialism to be capital destroying systems of economics?
There are two factors that reverse Capitalism and Socialism from being Capital Producing Systems of Economics to being Capital Destroying systems of Economics.
The first factor is, both systems try to exist along one drive or thrust while attempting to produce prosperity. The Capitalist’s desire is to function on the Self drive or thrust. The Socialist’s desire is to function on the Group drive or thrust. It is not possible to achieve prosperity while doing this. As discussed above, Capitalism includes both the Self drive along with the Group drive when creating prosperity. Socialism includes both the Group drive along with the Self drive when creating prosperity.
The second factor that reverses Capitalism and Socialism from being Capital Producing Systems of Economics to being Capital Destroying Systems of Economics is allowing non-producers and counter-producers to exist among the Producing workers and laborers. They will drain the money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power out of the economics systems, the groups, societies, nations, mankind and environments. They take money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power without producing an exchange for it. The counter-producer will exchange destructive activities for money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power.
In the Capital Destroying Capitalist systems we find the destruction of money value, energy, wealth, capital and power. We also find the destruction of money value, energy, wealth, capital and power in the Capital Destroying Socialist systems.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By: RP Obrigewitsch
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Axioms of Economics
Constant Money Supply
Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.0 Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.1 The Money Velocity Cycle
- 1.2 Capital Producing Economics
- 1.3 Vampire Economics
- 1.4 The Goal of a Society
- 1.5 Production Efficiency
- 1.6 Why Money Velocity Slows
- 1.7 Capital Destroying Economics
- 1.8 Producer, Non-producer or Counter-producer
- 1.9 Razor Thin Path
- 2.0 Stock Market
Open Market Economics
Producer Rewarded Economics
- 1. What is money?
- 1.1 What is a Product?
- 1.2 The Four Basic Laws of Economics
- 1.3 Who are the Producers?
- 1.4 All Producers are Workers
- 1.5 Workers and Producers Create Money
- 1.6 Government Products and Services
- 1.7 Non-productive & Counter-productive Activities
- 1.8 Work, Energy and Money
- 1.9 Production Creates Futures
- 1.95 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 2.0 Attention and Money
- 2.01 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.02 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.1 Banks Don’t Create Money
- 2.2 Capitalism Without Rules
- 2.4 True Wealth!
- 2.5 True Wealth! Part 1
- 2.6 True Wealth! Part 2
- 2.7 True Wealth! Part 3
- 3.0 Socialism
- 3.1 Political Economic Systems
- 3.2 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 3.3 Overt and Hidden Socialism
- 3.4 Capital Destroying; Capitalism and Socialism
- 3.5 Economics is a Group Activity
- 3.6 Capital Producing Capitalism and Capital Producing Socialism
- 3.7 Private Forms of Socialism
- 3.8 Capitalist Socialist Economics
- 3.9 Government Socialism
- 4.0 Types of Socialism
- 4.1 Interfacing in Groups
- 4.2 Correlated Pay
- 4.3 System of Measuring Production
- 4.4 Systems of Pay
- 4.5 State of Action
- 4.6 Capital Destroying Capitalism
- 4.7 Capital Destroying Socialism
- 4.8 Use of the Word Capital
- 4.9 Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
- 5.0 Prosperity Thrusts
- 5.1 Pure Capitalism
- 5.2 Right Wing Socialism
- 5.21 Three Types of Capitalism
- 5.3 Left Wing Socialism
- 5.4 Foundation Socialism
- 5.9 Deus ex Machina