Revised November 11, 2013
This is the first set of Axioms in Economics. There are over 200 Axioms. They will be posted in sections. This first set of Axioms covers money and how it is created. This set includes the basic Axioms of Economics.
I have discovered over the past many years of research in the field of Economics that Economics covers a very broad area. As the Axioms of Economics are posted one will experience the adventure of how broad an area the Field of Economics covers.
As individuals study the Axioms of Economics they will be able to appreciate the power and the abilities of the Producers. Producers studying these Axioms will be proud of their accomplishments. They are truly stellar in this universe! Everything you see around you has been created by Producers! It has been put here by the Producers.
Many times and against terrific odds has the Producer not only prospered and persisted, he/she has advanced man into new and exhilarating technological advances! It is only by the persistence and abilities of the Producers we have what we have and are where we are today.
We could look back in hindsight and ask; where would we be today without the constant counter forces leveled at the Producers by the counter-producers?
It is by the work and labor of the Producers that man has advanced out of the caves. It is by the work and labor of the Producers that man has advanced out of the Dark Age. This Dark Age was enforced on the Producers by the counter-producers. It is by the work and labor of the Producers that man advanced beyond the Dark Age and into the Age of Science.
Now it is the Producers who will advance man into an Age where Producers and only Producers will be rewarded for the fruits of their work and labor. The Producers will take full responsibility for all the money, value, energy; wealth, capital reserve strength and power they create.
The day will be seen when man will have prosperity for all who decide to produce it: Where the destructive thrusts of crime and war will be in the past and never to raise their destructive heads again: Where the levels of prosperity are above and beyond our present abilities to conceive it!
May you prosper in your adventure of creating money, value, energy, wealth, capital; reserve strength and power.
Money and how it is created:
1. All money value is created through and backed by the production of commodities, trades, goods and services.
2. Reward production and only production. Producers create the money value. The individual who creates the money value owns it.
3. Maintain the Market Open to all on equal terms. This is the “The Open Market.”
4. Maintain a constant money supply.
5. A Constant Money Supply provides security. It prevents the transfer of money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power away from the Producers through the expansion of the money supply.
6. A Constant Money Supply prevents the non-producers/counter-producers from stealing money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power away from the economic system through the expansion of the money supply.
7. Expanding the money supply transfers value, wealth, energy, capital and power from the existing money units into the newly created money units.
8. Expanding a money supply causes existing money units to loose value. This is the main cause of inflation.
9. A Society, Nation or Economic System with a Constant Money Supply is like having a Bank with very secure doors, windows and walls along with absolute explosive-proof vaults.
10. Money has two parts; symbol and production value.
11. Money is the symbol that represents production value.
12. Production creates the value which money symbolizes. This is production value.
13. No money is ever created but through the production of commodities, trades, goods and services.
14. The money supply must be held constant forever. This is the Constant Money Supply.
15. The Constant Money Supply standardizes the economic system.
16. The Constant Money Supply standardizes the Money Unit as a standardized unit of measure.
17. The standardized money unit is the constant unit of measure that defines production value of commodities, trades, goods and services.
18. All money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power is created through and backed by production.
19. The act of creating all money, value, energy, wealth, capital and power is done by Producers who are also laborers and workers. All money, value, wealth, energy, capital and power are created through and by some form of labor or work.
“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much higher consideration.” Abraham Lincoln
20. Producers include executives, upper level management, middle level management, supervisors and all other individuals in an organization.
21. All executives, upper level management, middle level management, supervisors and all other individuals in an organization perform labor and work.
The labor and work is mental and physical. Executives use more mental labor and work. Each position in an organization varies as to the amount of mental and physical labor uses. All production is created through labor and or work, no exception.
22. All production is created through labor and or work, no exception.
23. All prosperity is created through labor and or work, no exception.
24. All executives, upper level management, middle level management, supervisors and all other individuals in an organization must create production with their own labor and work in order to receive money.
25. Money received by any and all members of a producing organization must be met with an equal amount of production exchanged for the money.
Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
The Science of Economics
By: RP Obrigewitsch
Revised November 11, 2013
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Translate into Other Languages
Axioms of Economics
Constant Money Supply
Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.0 Money Velocity and Prosperity
- 1.1 The Money Velocity Cycle
- 1.2 Capital Producing Economics
- 1.3 Vampire Economics
- 1.4 The Goal of a Society
- 1.5 Production Efficiency
- 1.6 Why Money Velocity Slows
- 1.7 Capital Destroying Economics
- 1.8 Producer, Non-producer or Counter-producer
- 1.9 Razor Thin Path
- 2.0 Stock Market
Open Market Economics
Producer Rewarded Economics
- 1. What is money?
- 1.1 What is a Product?
- 1.2 The Four Basic Laws of Economics
- 1.3 Who are the Producers?
- 1.4 All Producers are Workers
- 1.5 Workers and Producers Create Money
- 1.6 Government Products and Services
- 1.7 Non-productive & Counter-productive Activities
- 1.8 Work, Energy and Money
- 1.9 Production Creates Futures
- 1.95 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 2.0 Attention and Money
- 2.01 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.02 Attention Vacuum and Producers
- 2.1 Banks Don’t Create Money
- 2.2 Capitalism Without Rules
- 2.4 True Wealth!
- 2.5 True Wealth! Part 1
- 2.6 True Wealth! Part 2
- 2.7 True Wealth! Part 3
- 3.0 Socialism
- 3.1 Political Economic Systems
- 3.2 Producers, Non-producers and Counter-producers
- 3.3 Overt and Hidden Socialism
- 3.4 Capital Destroying; Capitalism and Socialism
- 3.5 Economics is a Group Activity
- 3.6 Capital Producing Capitalism and Capital Producing Socialism
- 3.7 Private Forms of Socialism
- 3.8 Capitalist Socialist Economics
- 3.9 Government Socialism
- 4.0 Types of Socialism
- 4.1 Interfacing in Groups
- 4.2 Correlated Pay
- 4.3 System of Measuring Production
- 4.4 Systems of Pay
- 4.5 State of Action
- 4.6 Capital Destroying Capitalism
- 4.7 Capital Destroying Socialism
- 4.8 Use of the Word Capital
- 4.9 Producer Rewarded Open Market Economics
- 5.0 Prosperity Thrusts
- 5.1 Pure Capitalism
- 5.2 Right Wing Socialism
- 5.21 Three Types of Capitalism
- 5.3 Left Wing Socialism
- 5.4 Foundation Socialism
- 5.9 Deus ex Machina